somegirl

Are lies and manipulation sustainable in the long run?

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In the long run we're all dead. Death = Truth.

See how elegant God's design is?

@Thought Art@Leo Gura

If we were all meant to connect to the Truth right away, we would all be dead. 

But God created imaginary life for us to live it, so people try to find ways to make it enjoyable.

@somegirl That would be mahasamadhi. 

That's why I strongly beleive noone "achieved" it so far. 

Despite all claims. Lol just died. 

Imagine giving human life and in next you are rat for example. 

Respect and love yourself too. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity What teachings do you follow? Do you believe in past life and incarnation? I would like to read more into it.

I don't follow teachings. Enlightenment/Self Realization is Actual. 

Leo is correct when he says that you die for it. 

Only then you have actual discernment on what is true or not or what teacher is at "what point along the scale". 

@Leo Gura 100 % legit @Nahm100 % legit......  Connor Murphy ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Actually, these kinds of systems are the most durable. They aren't permanent, of course. But they last much longer than other systems with less corruption, lies, manipulation, etc...

Why? Because a circle is larger than a point.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@somegirl an interesting question that can be answered at many levels. 

But at every level, whether it's deception to others, deception in yourself, or the ultimate lie that you are a human being on planet earth, you can observe them to be perfectly sustainable until "death" of the self. Death is the great leveler. All lies, all deception, and all evil is then itself seen as an ingeniously constructed fable. Until you die, there is only deception as far as the eye can see. A great deception is the denial of deception in yourself, or of "greater and lesser" deceptions to muddy the waters so you don't look at your own, and even of the distinction you created between lie and truth.

"See those mafia men? They're so evil how can they sustain it? It can't right, because it must collapse into good action..." I look at your question and ask full of wonder: how can you sustain it?

Every system must collapse. Good or bad. If you understand one thing from this, it's that evil is perfectly sustainable and is a feature of how you see the world, not of the world. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

5 hours ago, somegirl said:

@Moksha Is it possible for there to be more chaos than order within one system? 

Yes, but only temporarily. Eventually, the system seeks homeostasis. Look at human history, and you can easily identify periods of chaos (e.g., the Dark Ages), followed by periods of order and enlightenment (e.g., the Renaissance).

That said, Consciousness has upward directionality, at least within the scope of human history. Evolution carves a climbing spiral of chaos and order, where nothing that is learned is ultimately lost. I recently heard Eckhart Tolle talk about this. He noted the 5 mass extinctions that have occurred on our planet, and that when life came back after each extinction, it didn't just start over again. It was more evolved. How long humans will survive as a species remains to be seen, but whatever comes after us will be more evolved than we are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 hours ago, somegirl said:

Let's say hypothetically you live in a system that is entirely based on: corruption, lies, criminal activities and mafia, incompetence and stupidity, lawlessness, devision and hatred between people (us vs them), glorification of one man (the president, for instance), manipulation, self-interest, intimidation, blackmail... Just evilness in its purest form. 

This system has a great potential :) 

The systems in which we live are not statical - never (it would be the opposite of "live"), they are DYNAMICAL - always. 

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

This system has a great potential :) 

The systems in which we live are not statical - never (it would be the opposite of "live"), they are DYNAMICAL - always. 

Have to be or they will collapse. 

Relative..... Completelly lost desire for understanding of it. 

Was fun while it lasted I guess.

24 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Ibgdrgnxxv You are God. Everything is you. Actuality itself nothing to worship or "beleive" in. 

Are you just saying that or you've come to experience it? If yes, how you did it? ?

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

❤️

Yes guys this means I will be mod here. ?

Ok some dreams are just impossible. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

For corruption to stop it has to be killed. This is my state of mind yesterday. 

How can corruption be "killed"? 

@zeroISinfinity oh well, seems like this whole enlightenment thing is far fetched to me. I'm too scared to take it even if I had opportunity to, nor am I really sure I want to take it at all.

From my personal experience lies are unsustainable and the truth will be revealed sooner or later. So there hope?