Skin-encapsulatedego

Are psychedelics ULTIMATELY a distraction?

59 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

What does then? / what are your methods of increasing your baseline state? 

? makes it infinite states. Meanwhile there is no such a thing as “state “. Because, there is no such a thing as “I”. ? 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 There are States, because there is no 'I'

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@James123 There are States, because there is no 'I'

If there is no “I” how can you “know” what is a “state”? ?

21 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura what if holding your head under the water untill you're almost dead results in some sort of more profound or lasting state of consciousness than psychedelics? 

Haha

Nothing beats DMT. It's impossible to communicate how profound it is. Infinite profundity. If things got any more profound you'd be dead.

If I took any more I would die of Love and never return.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@James123

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

If there is no “I” how can you “know” what is a “state”? ?

Because of Consciousness and Awareness. There are many 'I'....

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@James123

Because of Consciousness and Awareness. There are many 'I'....

“Consciousness and awareness” still comes from so called knowledge of “I”. Follow the many “I” brother. 

Edited by James123

@Skin-encapsulatedego I have kept 2 things, 1) a permanent change in my baseline level of consciousness, and 2) an utterly profound and life changing re-contextualization of reality and my day to day experience. I could say there is a third thing, which would be the feeling memory and visual memory of the session, but these have faded considerably and are of no use really. Let me elaborate on the above points.

1) The change in baseline has occurred specifically from high dose (30mg) 5-MeO-DMT, and specifically the total 100% realisation of Absolute Eternal Infinity a.k.a ACTUAL GOD. However another important and I would argue 'essential' component for embodiment were the bodily energetic 'effects' that occured during this realisation. Energy sweeps up and down the body, and the body shakes and vibrates releasing lots of stored 'energetic knots' and contractions within the body. Without this its all just cerebral.  I should note that ever since having this 'energetic awakening' with 5-MeO, I get the vibratory body healing effects with all other psychedelics at any dose. Regarding the change in baseline level of consciousness, the body feels less contracted and there is less of 'me' here. I often have blissful feelings within the body. There is a sense of Being-ness arising from within. Meditation sessions have improved significantly and its kind of happening all the time now without intentional effort. Another small and kind of fun lasting effect is the change in my perception of music. Every since I heard Infinite Music, i.e. music that is playing whilst you are in a state of Infinite Consciousness, music has taken on a new 'quality' - albeit quite subtle. I cry quite easily from listening to music now because its so beautiful.

2) To realise Absolute Eternal Infinity and yourself as Actual God is a life changing thing. This cannot be un-seen or forgotten because its not an experience, concept, thought, or even an insight or an intuition. However this doesn't mean that you don't go back down to a 'normal' state of consciousness again - which did occur of course. I'm still very much self/body-identified. Something is brought back. Imagine leaving your entire life, reality and everything you have ever known or loved, you are taken outside of it all and then shown that you created all of it and that it is you and has been you for Eternity. I can't say much more than that. It makes me cry every day. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Experience isn’t distraction, it’s the whole point in & of and as itself so to speak. What appears to forget actually forgets by appearing as ‘experience’ to itself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Experience isn’t distraction, it’s the whole point in & of and as itself so to speak. What appears to forget actually forgets by appearing as ‘experience’ to itself. 

Could it be this is all me? ?

Cure for social anxiety guys, what exactly then you are afraid off then? 

Oh mgtow dudes too. How I forgot that. 

So much..... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I used psychedelics to solve the ultimate riddle of existence. I became completely omniscient. The entire universe makes sense to me now.

O.o

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Leo Gura Do you literally mean if you would trip one more time you would die? So you are never doing dmt again?

1 hour ago, North Sea said:

@Leo Gura Do you literally mean if you would trip one more time you would die? So you are never doing dmt again?

No, I mean if my dose were much higher.

I can trip at moderate doses fine. Dosage is so crucial.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I mean if my dose were much higher.

I can trip at moderate doses fine. Dosage is so crucial.

Will you be sharing any of these DMT insights & experiences in the future?  I'm personally very curious how 5-MeO prepared / altered your DMT experiences and what you take away from them.  I've experienced the utterly infinite complexity of DMT, but often have struggled to feel love or understanding inside of it, usually coming away from these trips mostly just baffled and a little scared.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I took any more I would die of Love and never return.

Would it be dangerous and reckless to take more DMT to experience and understand love, even if you died of love and may never return?

2 hours ago, Peo said:

Would it be dangerous and reckless to take more DMT to experience and understand love, even if you died of love and may never return?

You see how the ego is twisting this into selfishness for itself?  

And what is the result of the ego's selfishness?  Suffering.  Not awakening. 

And yes counterintuitively since reality is One and circular that same suffering will actually grow you.  

But you have to forget the ego's desires and just clear the mind.  Clear the mind through meditation and meditate for lets say 100 hours.  Then take pcyhedelics if you want but don't attach anything to them.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would die of Love and never return.

I have determined mahasamadhi is impossible because causing emotional harm to your family members through suicide under the premise that something good will happen to you. It is selfish.

12 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura

I have determined mahasamadhi is impossible because causing emotional harm to your family members through suicide under the premise that something good will happen to you. It is selfish.

And you would be correct.

Even though others are you, it is a selfish act to willingly disappear.  Because God is playing a game with Itself and tricking itself into believing there are others.  And so here we are.   And it's doing so to share Infinite Love with itself.   

True mahasamadhi is to become Pure Inifnity via selflessness (for example the willingness to die for your wife)  and thus remove the form you currently occupy for pure formlessness.  But it cannot happen with finite will because finite will is ego.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Will you be sharing any of these DMT insights & experiences in the future?  I'm personally very curious how 5-MeO prepared / altered your DMT experiences and what you take away from them.  I've experienced the utterly infinite complexity of DMT, but often have struggled to feel love or understanding inside of it, usually coming away from these trips mostly just baffled and a little scared.

I have already shared many of them and continue to do so. I prefer to share my trips less explicitly these days. The insights are abstracted from the trip or substance. I'm not so interested these days of giving detailed trip reports.

3 hours ago, Peo said:

Dangerous to your human life, yes. But understand that what humans call "danger" is actually Infinite Love.

37 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura

Lol

That's just an excuse you imagined so that you remain inside the dream.

Realize deeper that your family and their suffering is just a dream you are hallucinating to keep yourself away from Infinite Love.

What that is, is just fear of Infinite Love and formlessness.

Once you are dead, your family will no longer exist.

@Leo Gura What keeps you from dying? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.