caspex

How do I verify reincarnation experiencially

12 posts in this topic

Reincarnation. 

How? That whole idea goes against 'my' direct experience. Yet 'I' believe it might so be the case because 'I' believe highly woke people found it out. So how do I find it out as well? 

I as an ego am not. So I don't know what reincarnates. There has to be some truth to this. I wanna verify it through experience. If anyone has, please help me. I have 0 experience in this.

You are looking at reincarnation the wrong way.

Reincarnation is happening all around you, every thing that exists is god manifesting itself into form. God is manifesting into and through you, through me, through all rocks, ants and leaves.

Your soul is no different than my soul, we share the same soul. Every human and animal that has lived, lives and will live, its just one singular soul, reincarnating infinitely. 

@Swarnim

There's not some separate truth you need to become conscious of. Become conscious of yourself as God and you'll have your answer.

Well, the obvious answer is to die. That’s the only way to truly verify whether reincarnation exists or not. Anyone telling you otherwise is bullshitting themselves and you. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@aurum I don’t agree with this based on my experience. I’ve had multiple God realizations that did not directly address the topic of reincarnation whatsoever. Realizing you are God does not somehow answer all questions you might have. That is a separate experience typically. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Mediums believe there is life after death. Do you believe your soul lives? @Swarnim

I believed they still live, as a year after my sister passed, I felt her not only close, but changing, improving, learning, like I am. I have been very very sceptical, but everyone who has lost someone close, more or less has very "odd" experiences. They are not odd, they are proof. Hope it dosn't have to happen to someone who just wants proof, but it is out there. Ask those people. Preferably after they have grieved and healed from the pain and stopped lying to themselves that their loved one is gone.

3 hours ago, frnsh said:

Mediums believe there is life after death. Do you believe your soul lives? @Swarnim

I believed they still live, as a year after my sister passed, I felt her not only close, but changing, improving, learning, like I am. I have been very very sceptical, but everyone who has lost someone close, more or less has very "odd" experiences. They are not odd, they are proof. Hope it dosn't have to happen to someone who just wants proof, but it is out there. Ask those people. Preferably after they have grieved and healed from the pain and stopped lying to themselves that their loved one is gone.

I don't know about the soul since it isn't in my experience as well. What I do know is the direct experience free of beliefs. Sadly I have no experience such as even AP and such to verify any soul stuff or reincarnation or chakras etc.

you reincarnate and are conscious of doing it, that's when it's verified experientially. 

8 hours ago, Mafortu said:

You are looking at reincarnation the wrong way.

Reincarnation is happening all around you, every thing that exists is god manifesting itself into form. God is manifesting into and through you, through me, through all rocks, ants and leaves.

Your soul is no different than my soul, we share the same soul. Every human and animal that has lived, lives and will live, its just one singular soul, reincarnating infinitely. 

I'll be sure to see this. Thanks for the insight.

15 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Reincarnation. 

How? That whole idea goes against 'my' direct experience.

If you understand yourself as an infinite being who was never born and never dies, and can only "be," then reincarnation is perfectly in line with it. You might be an alien in another universe next dream, who knows. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Swarnim

You’d have to realize memory and understanding are appearance of infinite being. There is no thing for what is infinite to know because there are no actual things. Just thought attachment, or, believing thoughts as labels are perception, which is also appearance of infinite being. It could be said knowledge leads to humor

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

If you understand yourself as an infinite being who was never born and never dies, and can only "be," then reincarnation is perfectly in line with it. You might be an alien in another universe next dream, who knows. 

Damn, yeah. Ok I think it is starting to make sense,

12 hours ago, Lyubov said:

you reincarnate and are conscious of doing it, that's when it's verified experientially. 

wow yeah, that's simple really. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Swarnim

You’d have to realize memory and understanding are appearance of infinite being. There is no thing for what is infinite to know because there are no actual things. Just thought attachment, or, believing thoughts as labels are perception, which is also appearance of infinite being. It could be said knowledge leads to humor

Fuck, I think I got it on some shallow level because now I am questioning why there should not be reincarnation. Reincarnation is right here, right now, it's not against my direct experience. my direct experience proves it. Damn.