Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

@abrakamowse You just got gaslighted by your media that Trump incited violence. The opposite happened. Instead of being shocked about how deeply manipulated you got you just make up something new. How much seconds did it take you to make up another reason why the impeachment is normal? Five? Now it's suddenly not aloud to not agree with the election results.

These two impeachments were the most creative impeachments in the history. This only tells me one thing. Trump did it so good, democrats couldn't make up anything better and need to lie to impeach. How low can it go?

Not useful to discuss this anymore. I am convinced that if Biden makes new wars and more poverty, you will over years spin this, al creative ways. Just like Obama said the economy couldnt get so good as Trump did. Biden will make up something sortwise. And you will repeact exactly like your media will tell you. You will never wake up, no fact will change anything for you.

Edited by honesty

@honesty I don't understand what media has to do with this per se. Sure, media can manipulate voters etc. but the decision about impeachment will not be based on what media says. Impeachment is done by the House of Representatives. It is a trial based on what Trump actually said/did, not how the media represents it. At least this is how I understand it. Correct me if I am wrong.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@honesty If you cannot see that you are the one gaslighted by MAGA, I can't do nothing for you.

I didn't say anything about the media, I am just showing you the facts and you still continue with the same old song, repeated and repeated by Trump and his blind followers.

I explained you why Trump should be impeached, but you didn't talk anything about my arguments...  you just continue blindly repeating the same thing...

I say that Trump incited violence, not because of what the media says... but because he continues with lies, WITHOUT ANY PROOF he is saying that the election was rigged. That generates violence in anyone... if Biden lost or lets talk about when Al Gore lost against Bush, if Al Gore said that there was a rigged election and if he said the same as Trump said, probably the same thing would have happened with the progressives... I don't know but I am trying to make you open your eyes.

What did Al Gore do? He concede, not because he thought that Bush won the election fairly, but to not cause problems. To not damage the institutions and the democracy, exactly the inverse thing that Trump did...

You understand now? I doubt it, because you are the one gaslighted by Maga and Qanon and their stupid conspiracies...

Trump would never do that, he would never concede to protect democracy, the only thing he is interested is in feeding his big ego... and besides that he never won the popular vote. So in his mind the thinks he won and the has to do all this circus to make him believe that he is not a loser, but he is... a sore loser.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 21/01/2021 at 10:26 AM, Jodistrict said:

Now we know why science is so strict in its methodology.  People will believe in all kinds of silly things.  Conspiracy theories reside in the hell realm of lower consciousness.

This absolutely.  I know for myself, if I get too deep into politics, it affects my mental health negatively - I become constricted in the body/mind.  I can't imagine what obssessing about an evil cabal that eats children would do to a person - it must be very damaging to the psyche.

34 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Trump would never do that, he would never concede to protect democracy, the only thing he is interested is in feeding his big ego... and besides that he never won the popular vote. So in his mind the thinks he won and the has to do all this circus to make him believe that he is not a loser, but he is... a sore loser.

Trump was very clear long before the election that if he lost, it would be because the election was rigged.  He was never going to concede.  His followers just believe him.

@Freakyboo I agree. That’s why he must be impeached

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

One of the root issues here is trust.  You either trust the media and the government or you don’t.  If you trust the media and government, then the right-wing sounds insane because they are intentionally ignoring facts.  But the right sees the facts as “fake news” and the people who believe the news as normies.  

I don’t think the media is entirely blameless in this.  The news use to be presented by figures like “Walter Cronkite”.   The news was always presented objectively, and Cronkite’s most important feature is that people trusted him.  Then 24 hour cable news took over and turned news into entertainment.  Cable channels increasingly become partisan and objectivity is no longer important.  Females give the news while showing their legs.  Nobody ever saw Cronkite’s legs.  Even Chomsky wrote a book about the distortions of the media.  And several years ago, Chomsky was actually interviewed by Alex Jones on his show.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

17 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

One of the root issues here is trust.  You either trust the media and the government or you don’t.  If you trust the media and government, then the right-wing sounds insane because they are intentionally ignoring facts.  But the right sees the facts as “fake news” and the people who believe the news as normies.  

Why does it always have to be 'either/or?'  I don't completely trust the media and Gov - I know there is rampant corruption and service to the 1%, but I don't completely distrust them either.  To completely distrust them as a populace means the total breakdown of society, which is what we are seeing in the US now.  I hear over and over from Right Wing conspiracy theorists that I don't believe exactly as they believe, so I must therefore watch only CNN and MSNBC.  I watch both of them occasionally, but there are plenty of other sources of news, both mainstream and independant and I bet it is the same for most here.

It's true though, mainstream media has deteriorated over time to become a bread and circus show - Fox News is the best example of this.  Here in Australia, we had a very excellent national broadcaster, which was respected for it's unbiased journalism and critical questioning of politicians from both sides of the aisle.  Now it has been severely crippled by our right wing Gov and Rupert Murdoch, who have spent years demonising it as 'left wing,' severely defunding it and replacing its head with a Murdoch stooge.  

Edited by Freakyboo

The media is biased, that’s true. But the problem most right wingers don’t understand is that the sources they consider to be “right” or truthful are worst than the mainstream media. 

20 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Maga is a cult like the kkk

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?