Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

I'm beginning to try that too... it's like being mindful all the time while doing other things and paying attention to your breathing... pretty good.

:)

I was referring to dedicating an hour to breathwork - like rebirthing, Shamanic, somatic etc. 

Being mindful while doing other things has been a side benefit and that pretty cool. I was food shopping the other day and started surfing my outbreath while shopping. And nobody knew I was doing it.

9 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I was referring to dedicating an hour to breathwork - like rebirthing, Shamanic, somatic etc. 

Being mindful while doing other things has been a side benefit and that pretty cool. I was food shopping the other day and started surfing my outbreath while shopping. And nobody knew I was doing it.

I want to give that a try, is there any specific source you can recommend? 

Well folks, I am very relieved that the entire Inauguration turned out to be completely safe and secure. 

However, like Forestluv said, the right wing attacks and insurgencies aren’t going away after today, and will take a while for it to all hopefully die down.

I pray that Biden, Harris, and everyone close to them continue to be completely safe and secure from any threats or enemies for at least 4 years.

I couldn't be more happy to be wrong in my prediction of today being a bloodbath. Yay for civility. Here's to peace going forward.

8 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I couldn't be more happy to be wrong in my prediction of today being a bloodbath. Yay for civility. Here's to peace going forward.

Yes, thank God for that.

Now, Michael Moore was even warning us before that the domestic terrorist attacks were not going to be over after the Capitol riot incident. Of course he prays that he is totally wrong with his prediction as well. So, let's still hope for the very best for the future of the USA.

Edited by Hardkill

It's such a nice feeling that Biden is actually inside the White House now, in safety.

@Blackhawk Such a relief ?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Now we know why science is so strict in its methodology.  People will believe in all kinds of silly things.  Conspiracy theories reside in the hell realm of lower consciousness.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

57 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Now we know why science is so strict in its methodology.  People will believe in all kinds of silly things.  Conspiracy theories reside in the hell realm of lower consciousness.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

That's the trap. By being too epistemically strict and paranoid you also end up in falsehood.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Paradoxical :P

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Learning is like ice cream for the higher self. That's one way to get motivated. This is a big learning moment that we must all write down in our knowledge books. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

0241CC5C-446B-4722-ABBE-40737B0D856B.png

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On 1/17/2021 at 0:46 PM, honesty said:

Media systematically lies by ommision. Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting

Because my mouth got shut, I couldn't show you the truth. I got penalty points that I will keep for the rest for my life for this. The intimidation is big, if the moderator chooses to make something up he will ban me even on my death sickbed. If I don't react anymore after this by tomorrow, I have been banned for life for showing the truth.

Here is the fragment where Trump ask the demonstrators to protest peacefully. Never before is someone impeached for such idiotic reasons. People who are a bit awake know the media did this sort of manipulations al the time.

Here is a good piece from somebody who voted Bide, about the problems we will be facing because of Biden. The critique on Trump is dum, but Trumpers are used to such stuff , just read over that.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/its-done-what-comes-next

If I get banned. This is good. If truth is of no importance anymore than I don't want to be on this forum. Freedom is important.

This is a picture of what the mod did:

restricted from posting actualized.jpg

Edited by honesty

@honesty is not because of his discourse that he will be impeached, is because he insists in saying that the election was rigged and they didn't provide any real proof of that. 

The people was inflamed because of what Trump said that it was rigged, is not just because of that discourse or because he asked people to protest peacefully. It's a deeper problem, because what he is saying without any proof is an attempt to subvert the democratic process.

If there was really a rigged election they would have been able to find some kind of proof, but they didn't. That's why he needs to be impeached. By his actions and sayings he is provoking the people to act violent, because they believe his lies.