Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So, you mean a typical Murican?

It seems pretty apparent that America is split in two. One half are violent gun-carrying lunatics that want to kill anyone who doesn't look like them or agree with them, and the other half that just wants everyone to be treated equally and to live in peace. Of course things aren't that black and white and there are various degrees to any ideology, but still seems like half this country lives in a completely different reality that the other half. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So, you mean a typical Murican?

@Leo Gura Don't you think the term Murican is kinda childish and disrespectful. I am not offended or anything but isn't it proper to show some respect for the country you live in (and I assume love). I have been in America only once (New York and Texas) and there are some things I was disillusioned by and dislike about the culture. But extensively studying American history and especially the civil war era gave me a new appreciation and feel for America. For me, America is a beautiful and almost romantic thing just like Russia or Holland (where I live). It doesn't mean I always agree with the politics but I will always hold (the-to-me) important countries with certain respect because I see the beauty in them. And if you (as a public figure) want to reach the more reasonable conservatives isn't it better to be respectful so as not to be written off as hating America or being perceived as obnoxious?

'War-like imagery has begun spreading in Republican circles after the attack on the U.S. Capitol by a mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters, with some elected officials and party leaders calling for a second civil war.

The chairman of the St. Croix County Republican Party was forced to resign Friday after refusing for a week after the siege to remove an online post urging followers to “prepare for war.” The incoming chairwoman of the Michigan GOP has joined a conservative social media site created after the Capitol riot where the possibility of civil war is a topic.

Phil Reynolds, a member of the GOP central committee in California’s Santa Clara County, urges on insurrectionists on social media during the Jan. 6 attack, declaring on Facebook: “The war has begun. Citizens take arms! Drumroll please….. Civil War or No Civil War?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/01/16/nation/some-gop-parrot-far-right-talk-coming-civil-war/

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

It seems pretty apparent that America is split in two. One half are violent gun-carrying lunatics that want to kill anyone who doesn't look like them or agree with them, and the other half that just wants everyone to be treated equally and to live in peace. Of course things aren't that black and white and there are various degrees to any ideology, but still seems like half this country lives in a completely different reality that the other half. 

Nah, the bonkers side is just louder. It's far away from 50/50 imo

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Sempiternity i predict some riots and a pinch of terrorism at most. People love ideology and being part of an imporant movement but they aint suicidal. 

Going out there Ramboing will definately get you killed and they know it. The radical side aint got no tanks or choppers or big organized mastermind. 

Imo the fire department with some water hoes alone will be suff sufficient to wash away radicals. 

Then again, im not murican and not in murica, so im just speculating

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I see everyone's on the edge of their seats for the season finale.

Donald Trump - most entertaining president in history?

Media systematically lies by ommision. Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence. America is making a clownshow out of itself to impeach Trump. It's scary too. Democrats keep adding in fuel for anger.

Combine this with regime change Biden, bad economics of Biden, making the rich richer by his Fed policies. Add in the extra focus on race, which only will increase tensions. And the purge of people who don't think like democrats on internet, the end of free debate, so tensions will increase and increase.

This will create War, riots and poverty.

In time you will be screaming for a new Trump.

It didn't have to be this way.

I wish you all much strength to get through the difficult times ahead.

Edited by honesty

1 hour ago, honesty said:

Media systematically lies by ommision. Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence. America is making a clownshow out of itself to impeach Trump. It's scary too. Democrats keep adding in fuel for anger.

Combine this with regime change Biden, bad economics of Biden, making the rich richer by his Fed policies. Add in the extra focus on race, which only will increase tensions. And the purge of people who don't think like democrats on internet, the end of free debate, so tensions will increase and increase.

This will create War, riots and poverty.

In time you will be screaming for a new Trump.

It didn't have to be this way.

I wish you all much strength to get through the difficult times ahead.

All of this screams of someone who was taken in by an Authoritarian Cult of Personality... 

Predictable fear base response that Authoritarian figures cultivate; that they're the only one who can save the country from nefarious forces.

You're being manipulated my dude.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts Weren't the democrats afraid for war and the end of the world when Trump began? Lots of riots in the streets then and they didn't believe the elections were fair.

Trump brought peace and jobs and a quick vaccine. He was even one of the presidents that brought decentralization of power, which is very unique Now the opposite will happen. You can't point to something external  this time. You all voted for the democrats and they now have lots of opportunities to do what they want.  Last time Obama didn't bring much , he did agree with Biden and brought regime change and war and the start of BLM which brought riots and violence to the streets. Also more centralization of power. I hope some democracy will be kept in your country.  I wish you much strength, you will need it.

2 hours ago, honesty said:

Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence.

This is missing the broader context of conditioning fear, anger and incitement into a group of people that are enclosed within an information ecosystem. It is done with plausible deniability in an effort to evade accountability and retain influence. 

A mob leader does not call an accomplice and explicitly say “Ok, Jimmy. You robbed the First National Bank in Los Angeles at 2:15pm on June 16th using my guns and 2020 Ford Ranger with Nevada lisence plate XD23A15. You haven’t paid me the 1.6 million you owe me. Meet me at Pier23 at 5pm on July 2nd. If you don’t bring the money, my goons will break your daughter’s legs”. ..  .Mob dynamics don’t work like that. 

13 hours ago, No Self said:

I see everyone's on the edge of their seats for the season finale.

Donald Trump - most entertaining president in history?

That’s among the list of possible descriptions, sure. It’s not the one I’d choose.

By getting caught up in the story, aren’t we missing the deeper dynamics at work?   

America is an alienating country full of millions of lonely people and the standard of living is declining.   Twenty five million Americans take antidepressants.  The Trump followers see themselves as failures in the economic system and identify with Trump who plays the winner.  He identifies foreigners as the problem (the wall), to deflect from the real problem, that the country at stage orange has turned into a pitiless machine over which they have no control.   That’s why logic is useless and large numbers will continue to become radicalized and listen to someone that they see as their only hope.  The right wing ideology deflects from the real problem which is internal and blames it on outsiders.  In America it’s a blue revolt against the orange tyrants who strip away dignity and meaning and a return to religion and authoritarianism.  What we are witnessing is just the beginning of the disintegration of America.  This is real.       

Vincit omnia Veritas.

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

By getting caught up in the story, aren’t we missing the deeper dynamics at work?   

America is an alienating country full of millions of lonely people and the standard of living is declining.   Twenty five million Americans take antidepressants.  The Trump followers see themselves as failures in the economic system and identify with Trump who plays the winner.  He identifies foreigners as the problem (the wall), to deflect from the real problem, that the country at stage orange has turned into a pitiless machine over which they have no control.   That’s why logic is useless and large numbers will continue to become radicalized and listen to someone that they see as their only hope.  The right wing ideology deflects from the real problem which is internal and blames it on outsiders.  In America it’s a blue revolt against the orange tyrants who strip away dignity and meaning and a return to religion and authoritarianism.  What we are witnessing is just the beginning of the disintegration of America.  This is real.       

Great way of putting it.

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Legit going to the store as of writing this to buy popcorn to watch some inauguration day violence, LET'S GOOOOOO! Bring on the violence! Bring on the action! 

I'm feeling rather bloodthirsty.

You are a sociopath. Please seek help. 

48 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Legit going to the store as of writing this to buy popcorn to watch some inauguration day violence, LET'S GOOOOOO! Bring on the violence! Bring on the action! 

Yeah it's incredible how TV desensitize you. We are seeing people dying and we call it a show, season finale, etc... WTH? Although we humans have always been blood thirsty and have seen violence as entertainment. Back in the day at the coliseum and now a days at the octagon, race way, football field, etc...

I don't underrate the stupidity of the MAGA cult. There is a real possibility of those idiots trying to do something.

37 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

You are a sociopath. Please seek help.

Nah he is just telling it how it is. The whole world is expecting January 20th

The whole world wants to see a show (violence)

Arc

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I realize this was probably supposed to be an Edge-Lord comment, but let's not become a left leaning reflection of those MAGA idiots.

What if Trump orchestrated the storming of the Capitol together with the U.S. intelligence community? The event looks very much staged to me, and I doubt that anybody actually was killed. Too scripted and controlled and absence of adequate response from law enforcement.

And the purpose is to bring troops into Washington, D.C. and then use those to arrest Biden. Well, that last part is speculative and I doubt that it will happen, but something about the whole event only makes sense to me if it's orchestrated by or at least coordinated with the intelligence community.

@Anderz Sorry, but I can't take this any more. Everything you post is a denial of basic reality. Banned.

Don't "flood the zone with shit" here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.