Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

Trump has been likened to a dictator, but what actual power does a U.S. President have? Can for example Trump as Commander in Chief order the military to arrest Biden or order some other stunt like that? Trump isn't impeached yet in the sense of the Senate having confirmed it. There is separation between church and state, but what about separation between the military and the civilian society?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's important to avoid double standards. Not enough evidence has yet been provided to convince courts of massive voting fraud, and also not enough evidence has been provided to convince courts that Trump has committed any crime. Mainstream media has been extremely biased and with heavy double standard and with big tech for some reason going along with that lopsided view.

2 minutes ago, Anderz said:

It's important to avoid double standards. Not enough evidence has yet been provided to convince courts of massive voting fraud, and also not enough evidence has been provided to convince courts that Trump has committed any crime. Mainstream media has been extremely biased and with heavy double standard and with big tech for some reason going along with that lopsided view.

There are mountains upon mountains of evidence of Trump's crimes. Just no one could do anything about it because of the full immunity of the presidency. Once he no longer has that immunity, then comes all the criminal cases against him and that mountain of evidence will become public knowledge. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So, if you are God, Leo, and I am God and everyone else is God, and all of those Trump supporters are saying that God is in charge of who won the election, then who really get to decide on the results of the election and on which one gets to be inaugurated as president this Wednesday?

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, if you are God, Leo, and I am God and everyone else is God, and all of those Trump supporters are saying that God is in charge of who won the election, then who really get to decide on the results of the election and on which one gets to be inaugurated as president this Wednesday?

That is a really weird question. 

30 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

God cast 81,283,098 votes for Biden.

God cast 74,222,958 votes for Trump.

So here we are.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God cast 81,283,098 votes for Biden.

God cast 74,222,958 votes for Trump.

So here we are.

Ah, the Yin and Yang in action. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

47 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Trump people are funny, I’m going to miss them 

Are they going somewhere?

I just have a little question: why did the capitol stormers wanted to "hang Pence"? Isn't he very loyal to Trump? I know there isn't much sensible thinking in that crowd but still curious about the reason. 

20 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I just have a little question: why did the capitol stormers wanted to "hang Pence"? Isn't he very loyal to Trump? I know there isn't much sensible thinking in that crowd but still curious about the reason. 

Part of the misinformation echo chamber was that Pence had the authority to stop the certification and send the election back to legislatures, so Trump could claim his victory. This is not true, yet due to the enclosed misinformation ecosystem, Trumpers genuinely believed that Pence could stop the certification if he wanted to. Since the misinformation ecosystem also believed that the election was stolen by traitors, Pence had now become a traitor to America. And how does a mob deal with traitors? By hanging them. 

If you want to know the real conspiracy theory, google "Koch brothers politics".

Vincit omnia Veritas.

"A man was arrested at a Washington checkpoint near the Capitol with an fake inauguration pass, a gun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition, according to Capitol Police.

5 days to go and the crazies are already trying to infiltrate to commit mass chaos and devastation. For every crazy they catch, how many won't be detected and caught and are able to fulfill their plans?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/armed-man-arrested-near-capitol-unauthorized-inauguration-pass-500-rounds-n1254521

32 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

a gun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition

So, you mean a typical Murican?