1,050 posts in this topic

Just now, Preety_India said:

Oh wait. 

4tmxv3.jpg

Bruuuuhhh...?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A true hatriot 

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

FBI speaks:

What a breath of fresh air! Impressed that he seemed to give all that information from memory. Great to see healthy Blue taking care of business. I know I could not do this kind of work, grateful to have Blue out there. Healthy Blue is a foundation for a stable democracy, law and order, well functioning bureaucracy. Would have been nice to have a press conference sooner, but hey, better late than never, and they sure seem to have been very busy.

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

Sooo... Why was " Storming the capitol " so different from what happened with " Storm area 51? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

6 hours ago, Shunyata said:

we are not humans we are dogs or bald monkeys

Lol, dogs and monkeys would never storm the Capitol or fall for Trump... humans are the bullshitting animals who gets into these crazy rabbit holes of lies and keep digging deeper.

12 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Sooo... Why was " Storming the capitol " so different from what happened with " Storm area 51? 

Well... in the capitol the risk is losing democracy and freedom

in the Area 51 you can only lose a plastic doll that looks like an alien ? 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you have interest in a train wreck ;)

You see the problem here? If people are only interested in politics when it's at a train wreck stage of crises, then that's how our politics will be. The ego is bored with reasonable politics hence we get the drama-politics which the ego loves.

Is it an accident that Game Of Thrones is the most popular TV show of all time? Or is that because that's the kind of politics the majority of us crave?

Conscious politics is boring. It doesn't sell tickets.

You are correct. Personally, I do need to develop my consciousness to look at the big picture and be impartial from both sides. It's easier for me to watch the games transpire from above.

Edited by Abdelghafar
Word Edit.

You know, Trump may be on such a level of privilege that he’s never had to use a shopping cart in his life.

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

They really think they are patriots 

5E328EF1-B7BC-48A7-99D0-21C0B3A20201.png

I imagine trump openly making jokes in front of secret service, other republicans about pence and with him in the room and him just taking it like a good boy 

trump: hey guys look at this giant grandma pussy hahaha get it cause pence is a total pussy and he has old grandma hair ahahah

everyone in the room: awkward laughs

pence: good one mr president I am a total pussy sir

Does he finally get it?

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

It looks like many of these right wing influencers are trying to save themselves.

This is Blue's moment to shine and save our asses. In emergencies this is what's needed and in particular dealing with radical Red. Long term we must help every stage develop healthily and also not demonize any stage but do our best to understand them and encourage growth and healthy expression. Every stage has its strenghts and weaknesses. Let's support Blue doing what they do best.

Clearly social media needs more policing. The outright lies, extremism, fear mongering, exploitation and greed that goes on, not just in the US but all over the world, is building to more uprisings ahead. Some are reacting to Trump getting blocked on social media, saying the social media companies have too much power over free expression. How should social media be policed in the US? What role could government play? What's realistic considering the current development of society?

5 minutes ago, Raphael said:

It looks like many of these right wing influencers are trying to save themselves.

They are terrified of saying something intolerant or threatening and being banned or losing sponsors lmao this is so funny 

Edited by Lyubov

13 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

They are terrified of saying something intolerant or threatening and being banned or losing sponsors lmao this is so funny 

That's awesome... hahaha...

Just now, Clint Eastwood said:

Symbols like the Swastika are universal. Symbols like that have existed everywhere in the world, also in Europe. 

The Nazi associated it with hate and bigotry though. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Social media has a huge part to play in all this. Conspiracies spread six times faster than truth. That's not a bug but a design feature to maximize profits. It's greedy orange empowering radicalism across the first tier spectrum in a very sneaky way to manipulate its users' behaviour and perception for the benefit of advertisers. Using an ever more advanced army of AI, technology and psychology against mostly clueless people. Leading to many uprisings and polarization across the world - most recently in Washington DC.

How are we to deal with radicalization, climate change, Covid-19 etc if these internet giants are not held responsible and regulated?

Edited by Marten

2 minutes ago, Clint Eastwood said:

True. My point was that they ruined European culture just as much as other cultures. 

That's so sad

I hope all this madness comes to an end some day.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The scene inside the U.S. Capitol as the impeachment debate for Donald Trump gets underway

GettyImages-1230565568.jpg?1610559275