Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Raphael said:

LMAO

Stage red people cannot work together. Even if they are the same level of development and share the same values, they will hate themselves and fight each other.

I noticed Alex focused on purple aspects to criticize Q, such as witches and warlocks. 

Alex Jones is the one most responsible for Qanon, because Jones was the first to show that peddling conspiracy theories is a successful business model.   Now he complains about the monster he created.  America worships at the alter of the false god of free speech and is now paying for it.   The train has left the track and there is no turning back.  If the country devolves into violence, then the state will adopt authoritarianism – which is the proper model of governance for a low consciousness population.    Be assured that these events are having a huge affect on China and Russia.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

46 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I noticed Alex focused on purple aspects to criticize Q, such as witches and warlocks. 

Interesting.

@abrakamowse

Don't link Fox News, might as well link Breitbart. That story can probably be found elsewhere. 

Edited by Talinn

6 minutes ago, Talinn said:

@abrakamowse

Don't link Fox News, might as link Breitbart. That story can probably be found elsewhere. 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Alright, serious question, do we have to worry about a future right wing attack on lets say inauguration day?

Absolutely. Terrorism is coming. National guard should be deployed in every state over the next few weeks. Every government leader needs to have bodygaurds now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely. Terrorism is coming. National guard should be deployed in every state over the next few weeks.

When epistemology master Leo is sure of himself thats when you know shits about to go down. :( 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 hours ago, DocWatts said:

That said, there are no authoritative Leftist politicians or thought leaders in America actually encouraging violence, at least that I'm aware of. Seems like a pretty big qualitative difference between violence on the Left vs. Right. In modern times, there's nothing at all comparable on the Left to the MAGA Cult (and let's hope there never will be).

Of course

Left is objectively less hateful and intolerant. Left and right are not to equal but opposite sides as the right would like to believe.

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

When epistemology master Leo is sure of himself thats when you know shits about to go down. :( 

I hope I am wrong. But better safe than left with our pants down like last time. The MAGA people are crazy enough to try to stage a full-blown coup or simply lash out in vengance and rage. Assassination attempts likely.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope I am wrong. But better safe than left with our pants down like last time. The MAGA people are crazy enough to try to stage a full-blown coup or simply lash out in vengance and rage. Assassination attempts likely.

Thats what worries me. MAGA and Qanon wont just go poof when Biden takes office, were way past the tipping point, a powder keg is about to go boom.

Malcolm Nance is a former CIA counter-terrorist agent. He has really good, sober and stark analysis of such issues:

I said it before, and I'll say it again, tens of thousands of crazy nutjobs with loaded assault rifles, standing toe to toe with tens of thousands of national guard with loaded assault rifles, who will be already on edge from what happened at the capitol. All it takes is one nutjob to fire one shot, and that powder keg is going to go boom, and lots and lots of people are going to die.

Trump to BML:

"when the rioting starts, the shooting starts

" Trump to the U.S.Capitol invaders:

"I love you, your all very special"

(I took it from a comment in youtube, Lol...)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The problem for radicalized Republicans now is that they are so wrong that it's too painful for their egos to admit it.

There needs to be an admission by Republicans that Republicans were deeply wrong about Trump. But that is too painful for them to do. So they double-down with denial and scapegoating the left. In their minds they think the left is the problem, but it's them that's the problem and they need to acknowledge that publicly. But that's the last thing they will ever do.

The saddest part about this is that America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in the world. If such craziness happens there it says a lot about the world at large

Edited by Hello from Russia

55 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I said it before, and I'll say it again, tens of thousands of crazy nutjobs with loaded assault rifles, standing toe to toe with tens of thousands of national guard with loaded assault rifles, who will be already on edge from what happened at the capitol. All it takes is one nutjob to fire one shot, and that powder keg is going to go boom, and lots and lots of people are going to die.

Will the national guard be armed?

It's quite the dilemma. On the one hand, I'd want to be prepared for an armed insurrection. Yet on the other hand, a militarized presence and overzealous initial response can escalate. De-escalation is also important and that starts now. Unfortunately, those that have the most power to de-escalate or not doing so. If Trump gave daily speeches saying that he exhausted all his legal options, strongly condemned any violence and that we need to allow for a peaceful transfer of power and move on - it would de-escalate by marginalizing fringe groups. The half-ass statements by Trump and his sycophants look disingenuous and forced. 

As well, Trump's visit to Alamo to highlight his border wall is a major escalation. GOP groups are already promoting MAGA protest events. If Trump has conceded (as he allegedly has), then why are GOP groups promoting protest events by consent of Trump? He should be discouraging such events. 

@Leo Gura what's the very root cause of what's going on with the radicalized people? would you say it's ideology, dense ego, lack of purpose in life and low levels of consciousness?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

The saddest part about this is that America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in the world. If such craziness happens there it says a lot about the world at large

"US is a third world country with a Gucci belt."