Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura

I see your point. However,I am thinking Jordan has publicly denounced that he sides with Nazi. I imagine he would take offence that someone claims he sides with Nazis given his background and study.

My point was far more subtle than calling JP a Nazi. He is not a Nazi and he will speak out against explicit Nazi ideas.

HOWEVER! -- His political ranting against SJWs and Cultural Marxists is part of an alt-right media echo-chamber that radicalizes millions of people. His ideas are the entry point to the MAGA rabbit hole via social media.

This brainwashing of the population by right-wingers is very sneaky and subtle stuff. It is never explicit, and yet these media figures must all be held publicly accountable for the toxic ideologies they ease unsuspecting political noobs into:

• Charlie Kirk
  • Joe Rogan
  • Ben Shapiro
  • Dave Rubin
  • Jordan Peterson
  • Tim Pool
  • Steven Crowder
  • Mike Cernovich
  • Dennis Prager
  • Alex Jones
  • Stefan Molyneux
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Sean Hannity
  • Lou Dobbs
  • Jeanine Pirro
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Mark Levin
  • Fox & Friends
  • Candice Owens
  • Kaitlin Bennett
  • Dinesh D'Souza
  • Breitbart News
  • FoxNews
  • OANN
  • NewsMax
  • Sinclair Broadcasting
  • The Koch brothers
  • The Mercers
  • And entire Trump family

All of the above constitutes a subtle but highly toxic brainwashing funnel.

The whole problem with indoctrination is that it's never explicit. Even the people doing it (the people above) do not know they are doing it. If they were conscious of what they were doing, they would stop doing it.

There is rarely a direct link between the people above and violence, toxicity, and racism, but there is a serious indirect link. The primary mechanism of devilry is implicit and indirect because its allows for the shirking of responsibility. I teach the topics I teach in order to inoculate people against this bullshit. But I can't compete with the torrent of bullshit they churn out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The stress of defending Trump is taking a toll on Kaleigh. Hang in there, just 10 days to go.

1B15ADD8-F5C1-4A04-90D3-4A249E49E36E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My point was far more subtle than calling JP a Nazi. He is not a Nazi and he will speak out against explicit Nazi ideas.

HOWEVER! -- His political ranting against SJWs and Cultural Marxists is part of an alt-right media echo-chamber that radicalizes millions of people. His ideas are the entry point to the MAGA rabbit hole via social media.

This brainwashing of the population by right-wingers is very sneaky and subtle stuff. It is never explicit, and yet these media figures must all be held publicly accountable for the toxic ideologies they ease unsuspecting political noobs into:

• Charlie Kirk
  • Joe Rogan
  • Ben Shapiro
  • Dave Rubin
  • Jordan Peterson
  • Tim Pool
  • Steven Crowder
  • Dennis Prager
  • Alex Jones
  • Stefan Molyneux
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Sean Hannity
  • Jeanine Pirro
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Mark Levin
  • Fox & Friends
  • Candice Owens
  • Kaitlin Bennett
  • Dinesh D'Souza
  • Breitbart News
  • FoxNews
  • OANN
  • NewsMax
  • Sinclair Broadcasting
  • The Koch brothers
  • The Mercers
  • And entire Trump family

All of the above constitutes a subtle but highly toxic brainwashing funnel.

The whole problem with indoctrination is that it's never explicit. Even the people doing it (the people above) do not know they are doing it. If they were conscious of what they were doing, they would stop doing it.

There is rarely a direct link between the people above and violence, toxicity, and racism, but there is a serious indirect link. The primary mechanism of devilry is implicit and indirect because its allows for the shirking of responsibility. I teach the topics I teach in order to inoculate people against this bullshit. But I can't compete with the torrent of bullshit they churn out.

@Leo Gura Why is Joe Rogan included in here? I've heard you refer to him as stage green. I do realize he brings the likes of Jordan Peterson onto his podcasts and entertains his stupidity, but all in all, is he a funnel to the right-wing? Perhaps, I dont know Rogan's ideaological nuances enough. 

6 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@Leo Gura Why is Joe Rogan included in here?Perhaps, I dont know Rogan's ideaological nuances enough. 

It's covered indepth earlier in this thread.

The contrast of these two videos tells you everything you need to know.

Unconscious vs Conscious politics:

11 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@Leo Gura Why is Joe Rogan included in here? I've heard you refer to him as stage green. I do realize he brings the likes of Jordan Peterson onto his podcasts and entertains his stupidity, but all in all, is he a funnel to the right-wing? Perhaps, I dont know Rogan's ideaological nuances enough. 

Because he irresponsibility platforms Alex Jones, traffics in conspiracy theories, and promotes false equivalencies.

@Leo Gura so are you saying you no longer think he is stage yellow/green or are you saying you can be stage yellow/green and still have aforementioned egoic tendencies? Yes, I think hes had aspects of this prior to, but this has really come to light in the last 1 to 2 years. 

Edited by WisdomSeeker

15 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@Leo Gura so are you saying you no longer think he is stage yellow/green

No, you need to be more nuanced.

or are you saying you can be stage yellow/green and still have aforementioned egoic tendencies?

This

Although I never said he is stage Yellow. I said his openmindedness to different POV is a stage Yellow quality that I admire.

People are complicated and full of contradictions.

Very few public figures are solid Yellow. Which is the whole problem.

And P.S., stages Green and Yellow are still fully within ego. It's a grave mistake to assume that a Yellow person is beyond ego.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, you need to be more nuanced.

This

Although I never said he is stage Yellow. I said his openmindedness to different POV is a stage Yellow quality that I admire.

People are complicated and full of contradictions.

Very few public figures are solid Yellow. Which is the whole problem.

@Leo Gura Makes sense and you have mentioned before that a person can be at different stages on different things, so I will revisit spiral dynamics and integral theory to better my understanding. Thanks for always being extremely thoughtful and concise with your answers. 

Rogan, despite his claims to be left-wing, also has a very long history of offensive commentary, especially about trans people. He’s had friendly interviews with right-wing extremists like Milo Yiannopoulos, Candace Owens, and Alex Jones — and even voiced some support for 9/11 conspiracy theories.

More here:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/1/24/21080234/bernie-sanders-joe-rogan-experience-endorsement-controversy

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I find Joe Rogan's take on trans people overblown. He does not hate trans people, he just doesn't want trans people competing in non-trans sports. And I agree with him on that. A person born a man should not be allowed to compete in women's sports -- for obvious reasons.

@Leo Gura Oh Ok... really I wasn’t sure about that but I found that article on the Vox so I shared it. 

I will find out more about that. Maybe the Vox had that wrong. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

They say he said this:

”Others argue that Rogan’s views on transgender people — in a 2013 show, he referred to a trans woman as “a fucking man,” saying, “I don’t care if you don’t have a dick anymore” — should place him beyond the pale, just as an endorsement from a prominent racist would.”

I will fact check that!!!

In my opinion, most of these people are stage orange.   These conspiracy theories are hugely profitable for the conmen who create and peddle them.  It is a profitable business model.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

They say he said this:

”Others argue that Rogan’s views on transgender people — in a 2013 show, he referred to a trans woman as “a fucking man,” saying, “I don’t care if you don’t have a dick anymore” — should place him beyond the pale, just as an endorsement from a prominent racist would.”

That was said in the context of talking about competition in sports. Rogan was correct, despite his crass language.

Equating Rogan with a racist or transphobe is silly. This is a mistake made by over-eager SJWs. Rogan is not transphobic.

If you cut off Mike Tyson's dick that does not mean you can put "her" in a boxing ring with biological women. When it comes to boxing, "she" will still be effectively a "man".

@Leo Gura

"she" will still be effectively a "man"

then why not call "she" "he" .. if "she" is still effectively a man

(playing devil's advocate)

Edited by Yali

20 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

then why not call "she" "he" .. if "she" is still effectively a man

(playing devil's advocate)

Because you can have empathy for another person and respect their wishes in how they identify as a person. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a mistake made by over-eager SJWs. Rogan is not transphobic.

Ok... I got it... 

I agree about that Mike Tyson without dick shouldn’t be fighting against women hehe... got it!!! 
?