Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Beautiful message from Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ah! A healthy conservative. :) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Trump would have never been elected in the first place if the election would have been a normal democratic one where the popular vote is which decides the election. In a democracy it's supposed to be the people who choose the president.

The minority voted for the insanity and won.

I don't know about you but I think that's wrong.

Apparently americans are fine with letting a small extremist minority decide the US elections.

Just don't complain when the minority chooses someone like Trump again. Since you like the current election system.

Edited by Blackhawk

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Trump would have never been elected in the first place if the election would have been a normal democratic one where the popular vote is which decides the election. In a democracy it's supposed to be the people who choose the president.

To this day I don't understand why this bs system hasn't been reformed yet. It's not a proper democracy if the majority doesn't win. 

6 hours ago, DocWatts said:

The Trump presidency was like that alternate timeline in Back to to the Future where Biff found the Sports Almanac...

This statement is ironic, because the writers of BTTF modeled Biff on Donald Trump. Writer Bob Gale made an prophetic prediction all the way back in 1988 that if Trump got power, he would turn the world into a egoic corrupt desolate wasteland based in greed. 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/23/back-to-the-future-writer-bad-guy-biff-was-based-on-donald-trump

29 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

This is awesome, Schwarzenegger can reach conservatives, one of their own that they admire with a piece of patriotic music in the back. The message was good, as he didn't skip pointing Trump as what he is and what he did.

And he keeps the Conan sword!! I admire him too!! :):)

53 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Apparently americans are fine with letting a small extremist minority decide the US elections.

Just don't complain when the minority chooses someone like Trump again. Since you like the current election system.

The electoral college truly is a bitch.

Not sure if this is shared here already. Michael Moore thinks more riots are to come! But much bigger....

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I have posted multiple examples earlier in this thread of good conservatives, like Joe Scarborough and David Frum.

Of course Arnold is awesome. The only conservative I ever voted for, and probably the last.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have posted multiple examples earlier in this thread of good conservatives, like Joe Scarborough and David Frum.

Of course Arnold is awesome. The only conservative I ever voted for, and probably the last.

Thanks! My bad for being not observant. ??

Wow! Cant believe you ever voted conservative... xD

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I like how he compared your nazi organization to german nazis, might as well ring some bells

ya'll see this alternative social media they created called Gab? i think there will be many more. i think this is very bad for confirmation bias loll.  

It should also be added that Jordan Peterson bears responsibility for this. His paranoia and fear-mongering about "cultural marxists" has infected the minds of millions of MAGA people, making them feel justified in doing whatever.

His paranoia that the modern left will lead to Stalinism was exactly the opposite of true. The greater danger has always been that the paranoia around Green stoked by the likes of JP and his ilk will lead to right-wing fascism.

This man needs to be discredited as a public intellectual.

For all of JP's study and deep cotemplation of Hitler's evils, he ends up siding with neo-Nazis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It should also be addes that Jordan Peterson bears responsibility for this. His paranoia and fearmongering about cultural marxists have infected the minds of millions of people.

Shit, I hope Michael Moore is wrong about there being a lot more riots and more danger ahead for our country. This is beyond insane.

Edited by Hardkill

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Shit, I hope Michael Moore is wrong about there being a lot more riots and more danger ahead for our country. This is beyond insane.

Doesn't look good when the police are in on it. But, the major difference this time, is the national guard will be there in huge numbers and they will be armed. So on one hand, what happened at the capitol won't happen again, as they will be prepared for anything. On the other hand though, huge number of armed nutjobs squaring off against large number of armed forces = potential for much bloodshed. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It should also be added that Jordan Peterson bears responsibility for this. His paranoia and fear-mongering about "cultural marxists" has infected the minds of millions of MAGA people, making them feel justified in doing whatever.

His paranoia that the modern left will lead to Stalinism was exactly the opposite of true. The greater danger has always been that the paranoia around Green stoked by the likes of JP and his ilk will lead to right-wing fascism.

For all of JP's study and deep cotemplation of Hitler's evils, he ends up siding with neo-Nazis.

Its funny how you guys in America are still afraid of Stalin. Might as well move Mausoleum to San-francisco or LA, hehe

1577136784_198_0_2929_2048_1600x0_80_0_0_d2a00fe3750186750ec6e7db4308d2f7.jpg

Edited by Hello from Russia
Added mausoleum pic

27 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Don’t hold your breath.

@Thought Art Lot of interesting inputs from Moore. Thanks for sharing! So pretty clear that there will likely be more riots/ violent attacks in the days leading up to inauguration. I'm still confused by how there was only about 1/5th of the capitol police on duty and that they were so ill prepared.

Lot of questions to answer in the weeks to come. I hope that the coup will be a wake up call to unite and improve, like Arnold was saying very well.

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I see your point. However, I am thinking Jordan has publicly denounced that he sides with Nazi. I imagine he would take offence that someone claims he sides with Nazis given his background and study. He even claimed that they didn't like his ideas. He also claims to be against the ideologies that lead to Nazism. I do know he has made open comments about the extreme left, and not about the right. I would be mindful of saying he 'sided with neo-nazis'... I don't think he has done this, at least not intentionally. I agree he is not the intellectual people portray him as. I will keep an open mind. Jordan Peterson was been a tough person to understand. I think he has cognitive dissonance for sure. But, also his own perspective that has at least kernels of truth. Should he be denounced? I will let that sit for awhile and think about it. He is not someone I hold as the standard of intellect I spend my time listening to, other than to understand him as a phenomen.  I want to see him and his situation more clearly. 

Is he to blame for it partially? Well, perhaps I can see your point there. But, having dissonance  and not seeing the wider implications of what you are saying, is that the same as siding with?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

What is happening in the states I think goes well beyond MAGA and more about what is the fucking truth?

People are gonna do what they think is right. What are they looking at?

So many things JP (not jordan peterson but Awaken with JP) does in this to me seem immoral in how he stretches truth... Truth is complicated AF.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"