Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I think what happened in DC today was stupid. Cops got hurt, so much for backing the blue. But when I told that to some right wingers, they told me "So what, the left hurt cops too." Now they are picking and choosing what cops are good by judging the ones in DC to be "swamp police". They are using the left's violence to justify their own. 

A violent mob attempt to overthrow a government and nullify an election to protect an authoritarian leader is way beyond “stupid”. Let’s not minimize this. You clearly have sympathy for those on the right. There is nothing wrong with that, yet being unaware of it will distort your views and hold you back. I also have sympathies for certain groups which can distort my views, yet I’m generally aware of it.

You’ve talked a lot about wanting to see the big picture and raise your consciousness. This is a good opportunity to look at attachments and identification. 

I’m watching the Fox News coverage while I’m at work. It’s kinda funny listening to my client’s father’s comments. He’s always talking shit about Antifa and Black Lives Matters. This is just too funny. I am sad for the woman killed. But jeez. Maybe it will be a warning to the politicians to actually deliver on their promises  instead of giving the people the run around and taking care of  their donors and friends first. 

Edited by Lindsay

10 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Trump just got banned from Twitter for 12 hours

I bet he's throwing a temper tantrum rn:D

Edited by Tim R

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

A violent mob attempt to overthrow a government and nullify an election to protect an authoritarian leader is way beyond “stupid”. Let’s not minimize this. You clearly have sympathy for those on the right. There is nothing wrong with that, yet being unaware of it will distort your views and hold you back. I also have sympathies for certain groups which can distort my views, yet I’m generally aware of it. 

You’ve talked a lot about wanting to see the big picture and raise your consciousness. This is a good opportunity to look at attachments and identification. 

Are you really going to harass me too by accusing me of minimizing what happened in DC all because I said it was stupid for what happened? Me saying is stupid is keeping it simple, it's not "minimizing" anything. As much as people here want to talk about high consciousness, it certainly doesn't feel like it when they're only looking through their "psychobabble terminology" lense. There is no life, no authenticity. 

One of the people here resorted to calling me a dumbass on your own forum to moderate when it's against the guidelines. Just because I have been been offering right wing talking points and memes, does not make me a Nazi as many here make it out to seem to be. I'm having similar people message me privately because they feel like they're going to get suffocated for mentioning one right wing "thing" publicly. 

Edited by Nyseto

Mind what you post. If I catch anyone doing apologetics for Trumpism -- doing stuff like false equivalence between left and right, gaslighting about liberals, or suggesting the election was fraudulent -- you will be banned.

If you have a conservative worldview, tread carefully.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Moderators, please direct any new threads started about this topic here. So we have one main discussion thread on the MAGA Coup.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Moderators, please direct any new threads started about this topic here. So we have one main discussion thread on the MAGA Coup.

With all due respect, I want to ask you personally about conservatism and this forum. I understand all the bullshit coming from the right, especially today. But some people here give off the vibe that all 74 million voters for Trump need to get rounded up and thrown in jail whenever they say things like "Trump and his henchmen". I have people messaging me privately in fear of getting "jumped on" here because they mention one thing from the right. It's almost like if someone just says -74 million people still voted for Trump-, it automatically makes them a Nazi here.

Edited by Nyseto

Like I said a long time ago, if Trump goes down, his ego is such that he will try to take the ship down with him.

That's what we're seeing now.

7 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

But some people here give off the vibe that all 74 million voters for Trump need to get rounded up and thrown in jail.

Obviously that's delusional. We're not gonna advance such things here.

The MAGA cult is a small percentage of conservatives.

I have people messaging me privately in fear of getting "jumped on" here because they mention one thing from the right. It's almost like if someone just says -74 million people still voted for Trump-, it automatically makes them a Nazi here.

You can have conservative views but be sure to distinguish yourself from the kind of partisan ideology found on FoxNews, OANN, NewsMax, etc. Demonstrate that you are not dogmatic or ideological. And don't gaslight us with projection and whataboutism.

I would LOVE to see some non-ideological, non-partisan, sane, reasonable fact-based conservatives. They are a rare breed these days.

Witnessing history! It’s amazing and disgusting at the same time!

Let me make myself clear here first before anyone starts judging me of deflection, apologizing for the right, false equivalncies, and so on. I am -hearing- some right wingers say that Antifa was also mixed in today at DC as undercover Trump supporters. They zoomed in on tattoos and found a communist symbol on one of the guys' hands. Has anyone verified this? 

12 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I am -hearing- some right wingers say that Antifa was...

Why are you listening to such right-wingers who have clearly demonstrated themselves to spread falsehoods and propaganda?

Do not post random right-wing gossip here.

Otherwise I could post, I've been hearing from some right-wingers that you are a pedophile.

When you try to cast this obviously MAGA movement as somehow caused by communists and Antifa, you instantly discredit yourself. Communists are not contesting the democratic process here, MAGA are. And MAGA will try to blame anyone but themselves for their despicable behavior.

Wow, look at Mike Pence's twitter banner picture.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence

Edit by Admin: That banner is a picture of Mike Pence and his wife. Nothing to see here.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw  Now we are beginning to see which one on the right are not crazy...

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Conservatives are gonna fracture now between those who have integrity and those who do not. Those with integrity will stand against Trump. Those without it -- the MAGA crowd -- will go all-in on MAGA since they have cancer of the mind.

Historically this will be remembered analogous to those who stood against Hitler during his rise and those who denounced him as the devil that he is. Now the line will get very stark.

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Wow, look at Mike Pence's twitter banner picture.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence

Just for clarification and to avoid misunderstandings: That is not a picture of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I made that mistake earlier. But it's actually Mike Pence and his wife. I'm not sure what his previous banner picture was.

Anyone posting news or information in this thread, be very careful that you are not spreading propaganda or falsehoods.

Triple-check your sources before you post here. Don't post random gossip from social media. I am not going to be babysitting you guys through this. If you cannot demonstrate an ability to check facts and sources yet you post it here like it's news but it turns out to be fake, that will get you banned.

Don't share random crap from Facebook or Twitter. Fact-check it first.