Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

Just now, Nyseto said:

You are jumping to conclusions completely missing my point by directly trying to demonize me. I am saying you can't rule out the trump supporters being violent for the simple reason that they want to get even. 

I read your message very clearly. You were trying to obfuscate responsibility from the extremists who broke into the capitol onto the left as a group. 

I'm not demonizing you. I'm telling you to look at the mental gymnastics your'e doing to defend actual Fascists. 

You're fooling yourself into minimizing the seriousness of this and doing "What-about-isms" with leftists.

Take personal responsibility for the things you identify with. And if you're going to criticize vandalism on the left that happens during BLM protests... then you should also condemn right wing extremists when they storm a capitol building and kill people.

Otherwise, it's just selective outrage.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It's not the same thing to go after private property or a business or anything else than trying to break into the capitol...

No one is good, but the last one is really bad...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I read your message very clearly. You were trying to obfuscate responsibility from the extremists who broke into the capitol onto the left as a group. 

I'm not demonizing you. I'm telling you to look at the mental gymnastics your'e doing to defend actual Fascists. 

You're fooling yourself into minimizing the seriousness of this and doing "What-about-isms" with leftists.

Take personal responsibility for the things you identify with. And if you're going to criticize vandalism on the left that happens during BLM protests... then you should also condemn right wing extremists when they storm a capitol building and kill people.

Otherwise, it's just selective outrage.

I think it's wrong that they stormed the capitol, are you happy now? Look at all the mental gymnastics you're doing and then projecting it on to me. Holy smokes. I am telling you that one of the reasons I can see Trump supporters being violent is because when people are hurt, they want to get even with what the other side has done as well. That happens all the time, and I'm not saying it's good. Your deep hate for the right is showing. I'm not saying the right is any good, but it does seem like you harbor a lot of bitterness. Maybe something worth letting go don't you think? It took me forever to get rid of mine and be more conscious about it.

Edited by Nyseto

13 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

They aren't motivated to "get even". They are extremists motivated to overthrow the government and nullify an election result. 

During the rally, Trump incited the mob to intimidate REPUBLICANS that refuse to vote against the election results. He specifically said that they needed to go after disloyal republicans. 

Pointing out mental gymnastics is not "demonizing" someone. Part of personal growth is introspection of one's beliefs. 

Then why are some of them already mentioning that "If the left can burn things down, why can't we?" I've already seen right wingers back the violent ones up like that on social media. It's a very real reason. 

Edited by Nyseto

Just now, Nyseto said:

I think it's wrong that they stormed the capitol, are you happy now? Look at all the mental gymnastics you're doing and then projecting it on to me. Holy smokes. I am telling you that one of the reasons I can see Trump supporters being violent is because when people are hurt, they want to get even with what the other side has done as well. That happens all the time, and I'm not saying it's good. Does everyone here just have a deep hate for the right or what?

Again, you're deflecting. The "other side" has not stormed the capitol building. It is them who has stormed the capitol building.

And stop making this about the "hate for the right". That's just more deflection.

It's about a bunch of Fascists storming the capitol building. Not leftists. Not people that hate Trump. Not the "other" guy.

Deflection is a coping mechanism that allows people to deny or diminish what is true. And that's what you're doing. 

Stop doing the "two sides" fallacy. It's a false equivalency. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, Nyseto said:

Then why are some of them already mentioning that if the left can burn things down, why can't we? I've already seen right wingers back the violent ones up like that on social media. It's a very real reason.

@Nyseto That's just a convenient excuse. They would have done this anyways.

6 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

Then why are some of them already mentioning that if the left can burn things down, why can't we? I've already seen right wingers back the violent ones up like that on social media. It's a very real reason.

There is a distinction between motivation and justification. This mob was not seeking revenge on blm for a harm they suffered. They are motivated to overthrow a government  and nullify an election to protect their authoritarian leader. 

If you want to increase consciousness, observe the cognitive dissonance. 

You asked how earlier how your view is incomplete. This here is a good example. Observe yourself rather than deflect.

4 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I think it's wrong that they stormed the capitol, are you happy now? Look at all the mental gymnastics you're doing and then projecting it on to me. Holy smokes. I am telling you that one of the reasons I can see Trump supporters being violent is because when people are hurt, they want to get even with what the other side has done as well. That happens all the time, and I'm not saying it's good. Your deep hate for the right is showing. I'm not saying the right is any good, but it does seem like you harbor a lot of bitterness. Maybe something worth letting go don't you think? It took me forever to get rid of mine and be more conscious about it.

Protesting for the undeserved deaths of black men at the hands of the police vs having a meltdown due to losing an election are two completely different things, dumbass.

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Again, you're deflecting. The "other side" has not stormed the capitol building. It is them who has stormed the capitol building.

And stop making this about the "hate for the right". That's just more deflection.

It's about a bunch of Fascists storming the capitol building. Not leftists. Not people that hate Trump. Not the "other" guy.

Deflection is a coping mechanism that allows people to deny or diminish what is true. And that's what you're doing. 

Stop doing the "two sides" fallacy. It's a false equivalency. 

I am not purely talking about storming the capitol building. I am talking about violent protesting. You are projecting deflection on me now, lol nice. 

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Protesting for the undeserved deaths of black men at the hands of the police vs having a meltdown due to losing an election are two completely different things, dumbass.

I'm talking about the violence in both being the commonality. You just lost your cool and outright called me a dumbass when the guidelines here clearly say no calling eachother dumbass or retard. Way to go my man, shows where you're at if you have to resort to low conscious behavior like that. 

1 minute ago, Nyseto said:

I am not purely talking about storming the capitol building. I am talking about violent protesting. You are projecting deflection on me now, lol nice. 

Just keep going with the cognitive dissonance and denial then. Your firewall of unconscious seem impenetrable. Get your ego up out of the situation if you want to see things clearly.

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Consept said:

This was inevitable though unfortunately, just hope not too many are hurt 

At least one death.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Just keep going with the cognitive dissonance and denial then. Your firewall of unconscious seem impenetrable. Get your ego up out of the situation if you want to see things clearly.

You are clearly triggered and have been nothing but defensive right off the bat. You're using all the psychological terminology you learned to show how superior you are to me. 

I have seen tweets from right wingers condoning the violence in DC because the "left was able to do it in the past" and i am simply saying that some of them are justifying their actions by what the left has done in the past. Sorry if that offends you so much. Just stating what I saw

Edited by Nyseto

3 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I'm talking about the violence in both being the commonality. You just lost your cool and outright called me a dumbass when the guidelines here clearly say no calling eachother dumbass or retard. Way to go my man, shows where you're at if you have to resort to low conscious behavior like that. 

You’re triggered and projecting at me!  I hope you can calm down and open your chakras.  Do some meditation and reflect, my dude.

3 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I have seen tweets from right wingers condoning the violence in DC because the "left was able to do it in the past." Their words, not mine. 

Intention, motivation and agenda is distinct from justifying one’s behavior to attain those goals. 

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

You’re triggered and projecting at me!  I hope you can calm down and open your chakras.  Do some meditation and reflect, my dude.

Calm down lol. I wasn't even talking to you but you're choosing to attack me outright to feed your ego. Take your own advice.

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Intention, motivation and agenda is distinct from justifying one’s behavior to attain those goals. 

I think what happened in DC today was stupid. Cops got hurt, so much for backing the blue. But when I told that to some right wingers, they told me "So what, the left hurt cops too." Now they are picking and choosing what cops are good by judging the ones in DC to be "swamp police". They are using the left's violence to justify their own. And people here are getting fired up over it and one guy outright just called me a dumbass. 

Edited by Nyseto

2 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

You are clearly triggered and have been nothing but defensive right off the bat. You're using all the psychological terminology you learned to show how superior you are to me. 

I have seen tweets from right wingers condoning the violence in DC because the "left was able to do it in the past" and i am simply saying that some of them are justifying their actions by what the left has done in the past. Sorry if that offends you so much. Just stating what I saw

I'm trying to get you to realize what you're doing. 

And now you're morphing your original message to something more socially acceptable because you've gotten so much criticism. But I want you to look at your original message and let yourself see the deflection, denial, and false equivalency in it.

But you will not. Your mind is already rewriting your meaning into something that sounds better.

Emotionalmastery.org

17 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I'm trying to get you to realize what you're doing. 

And now you're morphing your original message to something more socially acceptable because you've gotten so much criticism. But I want you to look at your original message and let yourself see the deflection, denial, and false equivalency in it.

But you will not. Your mind is already rewriting your meaning into something that sounds better.

I am morphing my original message because people are clearly missing the point, not because it is more "socially acceptable". Are you serious right now? One guy calling me a dumbass here isn't criticism towards me, it's ego, I have compassion for him. People here really need to take their own advice at times. These are touchy subjects and when it gets too hot, they resort to low conscious behavior. I've reread my post several times, I see no deflection, denial or false equivalency in it. Are you going to find more psychological terms to be judgemental with because I said that now? Look at what you're doing yourself. Reading your posts shows no spontaneity, no "high" consciousness. That's how I can tell you're talking from nothing but your ego and I can't even say that I am saying this from -my- ego. 

Edited by Nyseto

32F6552D-DCF1-47A9-88F1-C857D0C098C8.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16