Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Consept said:

You can't blame the left for this, the right has to take responsibility for its actions, especially when they were condemning the blm protests peaceful or otherwise. They're also getting violent to stop a legal democratic election, I couldn't think of a worse reason to get violent. Tbf though I can't even lump the right altogether, this is people who are shitting on democracy whilst simultaneously preaching about democracy against everyone else, the levels of hypocrisy are actually insane 

It’s ironic how the right constantly talks about taking personal responsibility, yet they are unwilling to take any responsibility. Blaming this alt-right insurgency against the U.S. government on the left is ludicrous. 

There are some reasonable people on the right. They need to step up, take a principled stand and condemn this rather than blaming the left. 

Trumpers / far right can’t condemn it because they prioritize being against democrats / the left. Condemning this violent criminal insurgency would mean that they would have to agree with democrats. They can’t deal with that cognitive dissonance so rational / justify it in bizarre ways. 

11 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left. Part of the left burned and looted, let's do it too fuck it.

Look at how loyal you stay to "your team", even as they form a Fascist coup against the government. 

Notice how your rules are different for "your team" than they are for the "other team". 

If you want to identify with the right, take some personal responsibility and be even-handed. Stop blaming "the left" for the problems with far right extremists. Stop bending your mind in loops of cognitive dissonance to be an apologist for literal Fascists.

Think for yourself and actually be principled in your stances. If you're going to denounce rioting on the left... also denounce it when your team does it. Stop making the things that you identify with the exception. 

Become aware. Your unwavering allegiance to "your team" is just your allegiance to your own ego in disguise.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

21 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left.

No, the only reason those people became violent is because they can't express themselves in any other way. It's ideology pushed to a toxic and dangerous degree.

26 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Inciting an insurgency against the U.S. government and being supportive of it, seems to meet the standard of impeachment and removal. Not many worse offenses than that. 

They have to held him accountable once for all

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Was there any violence or are they just standing there? 

Besides breaking a few window. 

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

If Trump doesn't go to jail is going to happen again and maybe they will succeed doing a coup d'etat.

They (Congress) have to show that no one can come and threaten democracy like this.

Trump was fueling those crazy guys, but as Obama said, the GOP has been doing that from long time ago, Trump only took it to a new level.

How do you know that the election fraud is not true, do you have any proof? If fraud is real then Trump and his supporters aro who are defending democracy. Be careful because fraud has been done in countries like Venezuela and Spain, why cant happen in the USA?

2 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

How do you know that the election fraud is not true, do you have any proof? If fraud is real then Trump and his supporters aro who are defending democracy. Be careful because fraud has been done in countries like Venezuela and Spain, why cant happen in the USA?

If I accuse you of something it's on me to prove it, not on you to defend yourself. 

Edited by Opo

3 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

13 got arrested today ?

Trump may give a blanket pardon to anyone arrested. 

6 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

They had plenty of time to show proof of fraud and there was nothing... they didn't show any proof.

If there's any proof then they should shut up and stop threatening democracy.

Trump is the USA version of Maduro, but for the right instead of left... he is the one who is trying to stay in power like Maduro did in Venezuela. Wake up! He didn't accomplish it thanks to the regulations that still exists in USA otherwise he could have succeded in his efforts to make a coup d'etat...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

38 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

This has already gone through the judicial systems. Trump’s own justice department, dozens of Trump-appointed judges and republican election officials and republican state officials have all ruled that there is no credible evidence of widespread fraud. It’s all debunked conspiracy theories. What started as a failed authoritarian attempt has now degraded into a violent fascist insurgency. 

Yet this doesn't mean there weren't any incidents of fraud - which occur in every election. That is different than widespread fraud sufficient to flip the results of an election to a solid victory for the other candidate. 

However, most of the insurgents have been brainwashed and are acting out intense fear and hatred that has been conditioned into them via misinformation. 

13 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

What started as a failed authoritarian attempt has now degraded into a violent fascist insurgency. 

How many republicans do you think who used to believe in the fraud are now convinced otherwise?

Because the rest is still on the authoritarian side then.

I'm watching the US right now like it is an episode of Survival Games.

In Tate we trust

18 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

If someone alleges voter fraud, then the burden of proof is on them to prove it so.

The burden of proof is not on someone who doesn't believe in voter fraud to prove that it isn't true. 

These people are not defending Democracy. Trump lost and he knows it. And it wasn't even a surprise that he lost. He had a really terrible response the pandemic. And his campaign strategy was a lot weaker this time. Plus, he couldn't convince the people he duped into thinking he'd "bring the jobs back" last time. People realize when you don't deliver on your campaign promises.

So, because there is not proof of voter fraud, these protestors are staging an authoritarian coup against the remaining shreds of Democracy in our government. They are trying to overturn the will of the people to make sure that their guy stays in office. And that's the real reason they're doing it. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

How many republicans do you think who used to believe in the fraud are now convinced otherwise?

Because the rest is still on the authoritarian side then.

I think many republicans in political office are playing the widespread fraud card to gain Trump's base for their own political aspirations. 

In the general population, I'd estimate 1/4 of republicans were skeptical of the election results, yet after the court process don't think there was widespread fraud. 

I would also make a distinction between incidents of fraud that occurs every election and widespread fraud sufficient to flip the election. I imagine there are a portion of reasonable republicans that think there was incidents of fraud, yet not widespread fraud. I think MAGA crowd is in their own social media echo chamber and have been so conditioned with fear and misinformation that they truly are scared and believe the election was stolen. I watched some interviews of Trumpers in the mob tonight. They 100% believe they election was stolen and they being patriotic and fighting to save America. That is Trump's new slogan. "Save America"

39 minutes ago, Opo said:

Was there any violence or are they just standing there? 

Besides breaking a few window. 

They broke in. They've killed one woman so far.

Emotionalmastery.org

I hope the next administration and every single state government official does everything it can to charge trump and his henchmen for any and all crimes they may have committed.

1 hour ago, Consept said:

You can't blame the left for this, the right has to take responsibility for its actions, especially when they were condemning the blm protests peaceful or otherwise. They're also getting violent to stop a legal democratic election, I couldn't think of a worse reason to get violent. Tbf though I can't even lump the right altogether, this is people who are shitting on democracy whilst simultaneously preaching about democracy against everyone else, the levels of hypocrisy are actually insane 

I'm not blaming the left for it. I'm saying they feel more comfortable being violent also because of the left having been violent in the past. Only as one of the reasons though. You can't overlook those that simply just want to get even 

Edited by Nyseto

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Look at how loyal you stay to "your team", even as they form a Fascist coup against the government. 

Notice how your rules are different for "your team" than they are for the "other team". 

If you want to identify with the right, take some personal responsibility and be even-handed. Stop blaming "the left" for the problems with far right extremists. Stop bending your mind in loops of cognitive dissonance to be an apologist for literal Fascists.

Think for yourself and actually be principled in your stances. If you're going to denounce rioting on the left... also denounce it when your team does it. Stop making the things that you identify with the exception. 

Become aware. Your unwavering allegiance to "your team" is just your allegiance to your own ego in disguise.

Calm down. You are jumping to conclusions completely missing my point by directly trying to demonize me. I am saying you can't rule out the trump supporters being violent for the simple reason that they want to get even. Nowhere in that does that mean I am choosing to stay loyal to the right. People want to get even all the time, that's just stating an obvious reason. You hear them saying, "the left burned shit down so will I." Not my words, but theirs. Dont shoot the person stating the obvious 

Edited by Nyseto

12 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

You can't overlook those that simply just want to get even 

They aren't motivated to "get even". They are fascists motivated to overthrow the government and nullify an election result. 

During the rally, Trump incited the mob to intimidate REPUBLICANS that refuse to vote against the election results. He specifically said that they needed to go after disloyal republicans. 

Pointing out mental gymnastics is not "demonizing" someone. Part of personal growth is introspection of one's beliefs. 

I have compassion for them, since I understand they have been conditioned with fear and misinformation. They are acting out their fear and delusions. Yet I don't apologize for them by blaming fascists. A higher form of love is hoping that they get educated and work through their conditioned fears.