Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

whaaaat is going oooon here

Edited by Leo Gura
Clarified Title

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Chickens have come home to roost :D

Remember, ideology is not merely ideas. Ideology gives rise to stuff like violence, and genocide, and terrorism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Remember, ideology is not merely ideas. Ideology gives rise to stuff like violence, and genocide, and terrorism.

Yep, that goes for both sides, you have to watch your mind at all times. ??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Husseinisdoingfine

The only reason why the fascists and the white supremacists can storm the capitol and get this far is because they are for Trump, Trump is president, and America is more okay with this than leftism. If this was a bunch of leftists or POC, everyone would be dead by now. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

3 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Trump responds to coup

That's crazy... he continues feeding the craziness that the election was stolen...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

A coup is what they are doing...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

They are not going to stop this by talking or understanding... this is getting crazy

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

So what's next? 

If Trump doesn't go to jail is going to happen again and maybe they will succeed doing a coup d'etat.

They (Congress) have to show that no one can come and threaten democracy like this.

Trump was fueling those crazy guys, but as Obama said, the GOP has been doing that from long time ago, Trump only took it to a new level.

Edited by abrakamowse

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I... BRING... HOPE!

Is impeachment a realistic option at this point?

A spiral dynamics stage red leader lashing out.

What kind of message does this send to other leaders and people in the world? this is supposed to be America, land of the free!

United States has literally reached the status of a Banana Republic. Literal fascists storming the Capital to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a Democratic election. What a sad and frightening state of affairs we've descended to, even if it's not a surprising one...

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Is impeachment a realistic option at this point?

Yes. If impeachment begins before Jan. 20th. A former president can be impeached and convicted to prevent him form ever taking office again. 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yes. If impeachment begins before Jan. 20th. A former president can be impeached and convicted to prevent him form ever taking office again. 

That would be hilarious because it would make Trump the only president in US history to lose the popular vote twice and also get impeached twice.

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left. Part of the left burned and looted, let's do it too fuck it.

7 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

I feel like a big reason some Trump supporters are turning violent is because they want to get even with the violent protestors of the left. Part of the left burned and looted, let's do it too fuck it.

You can't blame the left for this, the right has to take responsibility for its actions, especially when they were condemning the blm protests peaceful or otherwise. They're also getting violent to stop a legal democratic election, I couldn't think of a worse reason to get violent. Tbf though I can't even lump the right altogether, this is people who are shitting on democracy whilst simultaneously preaching about democracy against everyone else, the levels of hypocrisy are actually insane 

Edited by Consept

7 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

That would be hilarious because it would make Trump the only president in US history to lose the popular vote twice and also get impeached twice.

Inciting an insurgency against the U.S. government and being supportive of it, seems to meet the standard of impeachment and removal. Not many worse offenses than that. 

Logging in to say holy shit this is insane lol.

I can't wait to see in a few years when they investigate this past decade and see how much the internet had to do with all of this.  I've always suspected it's propane tank to a fire but small documentaries are already starting to talk about it (The Social Dilemma for example).  Algorithms baby.