SamC

Girls struggle more in daiting than we realize

63 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN HAVE GOT TO WATCH THESE VIDS FROM MR. LOCARIO ON THE VARIOUS SERIOUS STRUGGLES HAVE IN THE DATING GAME:

GENTLEMEN, IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY SCROLLED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST WITHOUT HAVING WATCHED ANY OF THESE VIDS, THEN YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE! THESE VIDS WILL TRULY ENLIGHTEN YOU AND PERHAPS EVEN BRING MUCH COMFORT TO YOU ON HOW WOMEN TRULY STRUGGLE WITH MEN IN THEIR WAYS!

AS FOR THE LADIES.......BRACE YOURSELVES. EACH ONE OF THESE VIDS IS CHOCK FULL OF RAW TRUTHS ON WHY WOMEN GENERALLY STRUGGLE WITH GETTING WHAT THEY WANT IN DATING! I CHALLENGE YOU TO LISTEN TO EACH VID TO THE LETTER!

I got through most of these videos because I'm short on time.

I have a lot of thoughts regarding these videos. My first thought was like "yeah no shit a guy doesn't necessarily care about you, sometimes he just wants sex." I had this in my head since I was 12. My second though was how I'm not insecure of whether a guy thinks I'm attractive or not because there are men who will literally have sex with a McChicken sandwich. Some of the stuff that was being said was on point, and other stuff is an a huge exaggeration. There is some truth in these videos but I also see a lot of my own negative limiting beliefs I previously struggled with being parroted. I also have a strong suspicion that this guy is also projecting his own misogyny onto his view on the world. 

But yeah for anyone who feels that girls don't struggle with dating, just know that we have to deal with a lot of fuck boys that don't care about us and a lot of sketchy guys that lurk on us. None of them care if we live or die. It often feels really difficult to find a quality guy. These aren't necessarily "raw truths" that we haven't heard before, most women have some idea about this kind of stuff, often to the point where it is paralyzing and limiting for us to where we feel that the world is filled with assholes and that we will never find anyone that will actually care about us. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

2 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I got through most of these videos because I'm short on time.

I have a lot of thoughts regarding these videos. My first thought was like "yeah no shit a guy doesn't necessarily care about you, sometimes he just wants sex." I had this in my head since I was 12. My second though was how I'm not insecure of whether a guy thinks I'm attractive or not because there are men who will literally have sex with a McChicken sandwich. Some of the stuff that was being said was on point, and other stuff is an a huge exaggeration. There is some truth in these videos but I also see a lot of my own negative limiting beliefs I previously struggled with being parroted. I also have a strong suspicion that this guy is also projecting his own misogyny onto his view on the world. 

But yeah for anyone who feels that girls don't struggle with dating, just know that we have to deal with a lot of fuck boys that don't care about us and a lot of sketchy guys that lurk on us. None of them care if we live or die. It often feels really difficult to find a quality guy. These aren't necessarily "raw truths" that we haven't heard before, most women have some idea about this kind of stuff, often to the point where it is paralyzing and limiting for us to where we feel that the world is filled with assholes and that we will never find anyone that will actually care about us. 

I know it does sound a bit misogynistic, but what women have to understand is that most women are not long-term relationship material because they don't realize how to be cooperative and submissive to a guy they are attracted to in order to keep him. This is especially crucial if you want to keep a sexual alpha male who might be ready to settle down with someone.

Edited by Hardkill

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN HAVE GOT TO WATCH THESE VIDS FROM MR. LOCARIO ON THE VARIOUS SERIOUS STRUGGLES HAVE IN THE DATING GAME:

GENTLEMEN, IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY SCROLLED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST WITHOUT HAVING WATCHED ANY OF THESE VIDS, THEN YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE! THESE VIDS WILL TRULY ENLIGHTEN YOU AND PERHAPS EVEN BRING MUCH COMFORT TO YOU ON HOW WOMEN TRULY STRUGGLE WITH MEN IN THEIR WAYS!

AS FOR THE LADIES.......BRACE YOURSELVES. EACH ONE OF THESE VIDS IS CHOCK FULL OF RAW TRUTHS ON WHY WOMEN GENERALLY STRUGGLE WITH GETTING WHAT THEY WANT IN DATING! I CHALLENGE YOU TO LISTEN TO EACH VID TO THE LETTER!

I watched a couple of his videos that you posted, just part the way through. 

And they're mostly just very "duh" messages. These are things that most girls know by the time they're 15 or 16 from just living in the world as a female human being. You usually have a handful of experiences with these types of guys that give you the lesson well before adulthood comes.

It's actually really easy to tell when a man actually cares about you once you've had these experiences. And with even the slightest degree of intuition, you can weed out men who aren't into you and men who aren't mature enough to open up to love. It's very evident in a man's demeanor and behaviors.

Trauma, on the other hand, can make a woman more prone to seeking out men who don't/can't love her... if her parents also modeled the same. And this is not something that can be advised away, unfortunately. It takes a lot of healing.

And my biggest issue with this guy's "advice" is that it would only put lemon juice in those wounds by creating a false sense of scarcity of loving men (when there are plenty of men who are mature enough to love). The advice would be counter-productive for such a woman, as it would give her the impression that she has to settle for just anybody or it would make her outright resistant to any relationship to a man at all.

Also, I noticed that the vast majority of the commenters are men who are really excited about this guys messaging, with next to no comments from women. And the comment I did see from a woman was just her saying something like "Okay. I guess I'm not going to give a fuck either. Just keep it moving." And now that woman will keep her heart closed. Now she will be always in competition to try to love the least in the relationship... perhaps in part because of this guy's messaging.

So, it feels like the channel is less geared to "advice for women" and much more geared towards making men who are insecure about their prospects in dating feel more secure by hearing a man tell women how much of a disadvantage they're at in finding love and how rare men who can love are. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Thank you you articulated my thoughts fully. I didnt even know where to begin smh. 

This isnt the 1950s @Hardkill . Submissive is a bedroom only word. It isnt a word to describe the role of a woman in a relationship dynamic. If you need a woman to submit to you in order to make you feel "alpha" you arent as strong of an alpha as you think you are. An actual alpha has enough confidence to seek his equal and not be intimidated by it. He doesn't need to dominate over a woman and have her worship the ground he walks on to stroke is ego because he is already secure in himself.

I watched the other video and there is so many red flags. In a way, it perfectly describes the bs that women have to face when we do put ourselves out there. We are constantly told not to have standards, not to have boundaries, see other women as competition, serve ourselves on a silver platter, and act as if our lives and our value runs out the moment we turn 35. When we don't do that or succumb to that dry pussy mentality, suddenly our standards are too high and we are a bitch. When we see through all this and we react with men are trash, suddenly someone comes up and says "not all men" and proceeds to tell us how paranoid we are. But the moment we have a moment of vulnerability and something bad happens to us, suddenly we arent careful enough and we should've known that's just how men are. These things arent always explicitly told to us, though those instances still exist give the video I watched,  but these are things all women have to unlearn on a collective if we want to demand respect. Because once we show this type of "pick me" energy, low quality men will prey on it and exploit it because then he gets the message that he can act however tf he wants and get away with it. If he ends up in prison, cheats on her numerous times, or hell even hits her, she will stick around and tolerate this bs at her own expense. That type of ride or die energy is where the woman emotionally and sometimes even physically dies. That shit is not romantic. And speaking in support of that shit with the facade that you are an "alpha male" just screams small dick energy. You arent dominant, you're domineering. It's not a good look to any woman with common sense and a general sense of self worth. But then again, I highly doubt that guys who spout this nonsense are trying to attract a woman who has self esteem. 

As they say, water seeks their own level.

54 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I know it does sound a bit misogynistic, but what women have to understand is that most women are not long-term relationship material because they don't realize how to be cooperative and submissive to a guy they are attracted to in order to keep him. This is especially crucial if you want to keep a sexual alpha male who might be ready to settle down with someone.

Real relationships are not based off of these stereotypical dynamics of dominant/submissive and alpha males and all that stuff. Have you had many deep long-term relationships? 

Sure, all that sub/dom stuff is fun to play with for sexy time. And it can be used to good effect in the attraction phase of the relationship.

But when it comes to real compatibility and chemistry, these just aren't substantial enough things to genuinely bond over. You have to build a real friendship and appreciate each other for personality reasons. 

Also, if you notice, it's mostly men who buy into the whole "alpha male" thing.

Women are usually a very person-centered when they aim to attract someone... not type-centered. So, a woman will be like, "I hope Tom likes me." She won't be like, "I hope an alpha male will like me." Or if she's on a dating app, it will be much more looks/personality/compatibility based than the whole "alpha male" stereotype.

But more importantly, it just feels like you watch these videos and subscribe to these notions because they soothe you a bit.

It appears that you might feel some degree of powerlessness because you put women up on a pedestal and feel like they will be the judge of your worthiness and lovability and that they have some kind of power over you (which is not the case).

So, you might scratch an itch when you watch these videos because they drag women off of the pedestal you put them on.

With no malice in my heart, I tell you that that's the energy that it gives off. It's the energy that you feel like you're unlovable, and so you seek to make women feel like they are less lovable to feel more worthy of female love and attention.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

@Emerald 

This isnt the 1950s @Hardkill . Submissive is a bedroom only word. It isnt a word to describe the role of a woman in a relationship dynamic. If you need a woman to submit to you in order to make you feel "alpha" you arent as strong of an alpha as you think you are. An actual alpha has enough confidence to seek his equal and not be intimidated by it. He doesn't need to dominate over a woman and have her worship the ground he walks on to stroke is ego because he is already secure in himself.

Perhaps he meant obedient instead of submissive. And by obedient I don't mean being a doormat, of course. I mean being supportive and understanding and respectful of the man. The man, in turn, has to play a similar supportive role and not abuse the dynamic.

This is very different from a relationship where the woman is always challenging the man's decisions and intimidating his roles, due to her having an overly masculine energy. Of course, this would probably mean that the man has problems and is not in fact very masculine. It takes two to tango.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Perhaps he meant obedient instead of submissive. And by obedient I don't mean being a doormat, of course. I mean being supportive and understanding and respectful of the man. The man, in turn, has to play a similar supportive role and not abuse the dynamic.

This is very different from a relationship where the woman is always challenging the man's decisions and intimidating his roles, due to her having an overly masculine energy. Of course, this would probably mean that the man has problems and is not in fact very masculine. It takes two to tango.

The word "obedient" has a much more negative connotation than the word "submissive". 

Submissive is an orientation within the relationship. It can refer to someone who is just being bossed around on the more negative side. But it can also just refer to taking a more receptive role in the relationship and it can draw to mind purely sexual dynamics as well.

Obedient is just about obeying. So, there's a real domineering connotation to that word.

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The word "obedient" has a much more negative connotation than the word "submissive". 

Submissive is an orientation within the relationship. It can refer to someone who is just being bossed around on the more negative side. But it can also just refer to taking a more receptive role in the relationship and it can draw to mind purely sexual dynamics as well.

Obedient is just about obeying. So, there's a real domineering connotation to that word.

Ok, co-operative, probably.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

All this stuff is just grist for the self-bias-awareness mill.

The reason all these dating disagreements exist is because both sides are just acting out their agenda, and the agendas are contradictory because one comes at the expense of the other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:07 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

Personally, I'm 21 years old, I have yet to even have my first kiss much less lose my virginity. I have been on a couple dates here and there but I haven't really clicked with anyone. And I have had times where I thought there was something really wrong with me. Maybe it's because I'm *insert any trait/ circumstance* but then I see *insert any trait/ circumstance* people get into relationships.

Hey, take your time. Everyone is on their own path, do you.

The most rewarding, meaningful and profound love relationship you'll ever experience is the one you have with yourself.

On 1/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, MrBON said:

Typical case of a girl being completely unconscious of what attracts her.

whyy: But are you really either?

mrbon: I am... are you gay? Look at her... she's hot!!

whyy: why is she hot?

mrbon: her eyes? that big rack... :x

whyy: but why is her big rack attractive to you? are any of us really concious of whyy exactly this "attraction" process happens?

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

It's actually really easy to tell when a man actually cares about you once you've had these experiences. And with even the slightest degree of intuition, you can weed out men who aren't into you and men who aren't mature enough to open up to love. It's very evident in a man's demeanor and behaviors.

Trauma, on the other hand, can make a woman more prone to seeking out men who don't/can't love her... if her parents also modeled the same. And this is not something that can be advised away, unfortunately. It takes a lot of healing.

This makes sense. The question here is though.. how does a traumatized woman respond to a mature man that actually cares about them? And in this modern "me too" world we're living in, what percentage of the women aren't traumatized?

6 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

If he meant supportive and understanding, I'm sure he would've chosen those words in stead of obedient and submissive. Obedient and submissive have totally different connotations and meaning. I would either be careful about your choosing of words or evaluate what underlying belief those words you choose reflect. You can tell a lot of how a person thinks and how you think based on the language you use.

Also, you dont have to be super masculine to get women. Everyone has their own blend of natural femininity and masculinity and people really shine when they honor both polarities and act with authenticity to honor them, whatever levels an individual may have. Being very masculininty as a man or being very feminine as a woman  doesnt mean you are healthy as your masculinity and femininity levels and how well you mold into the polarity you are stereotyped to fall under  arent indicative of trauma or lack there of. And finally a woman setting boundaries and having standards isnt her challenging a mans decision or intimidating his role. A strong man wouldnt find such woman intimidating. 

4 hours ago, wwhy said:

And in this modern "me too" world we're living in, what percentage of the women aren't traumatized?

I mean you dont have to be sexually harassed or assaulted to have trauma regarding the patriarchy  as a woman. Granted I using trauma very loosely (hell even if we are talking about sexual harrasment and assault alone, there is a range but yeah that covers a huge chunk of women) but the vast majority of women have some type of negative experiences that fuel their limiting belief systems rooted in internalized misogyny. Unless you  grew up in a super progressive household, you likely have a lot of things to unlearn as a woman. 

6 hours ago, wwhy said:

This makes sense. The question here is though.. how does a traumatized woman respond to a mature man that actually cares about them? And in this modern "me too" world we're living in, what percentage of the women aren't traumatized?

All people do have some degree of trauma just for the very fact of living. So, there is that.

But there are certain types of trauma that, when women experience them, that can lead them to seek partners who are distant or cannot love them. A lot of them have to do with their dynamics with their parents... especially their father.

So, if their parents are cold and don't show affection. Or if they're aloof and not involved with her. Or if one (or both) parents leave her. 

There is also the pattern of internalized misogyny, which can be picked up from both home and society.

I've dealt with this one a lot, despite being raised in a matriarchal household where my mom made almost all the decisions. In my family, the saying that was joked about a lot was, "Mommy's the boss. Daddy's the breadwinner." So, I never got any messaging around women being less capable or important or anything like that. But even still, I picked it up very negative views about women and femininity from the culture at large. 

So, when misogyny is internalized, it can lead women towards self-destructive things and a negative attitude towards themselves. It's the worst thing for self-esteem.

Emotionalmastery.org

On 1/16/2021 at 8:34 AM, soos_mite_ah said:

If he meant supportive and understanding, I'm sure he would've chosen those words in stead of obedient and submissive. Obedient and submissive have totally different connotations and meaning. I would either be careful about your choosing of words or evaluate what underlying belief those words you choose reflect. You can tell a lot of how a person thinks and how you think based on the language you use.

Also, you dont have to be super masculine to get women. Everyone has their own blend of natural femininity and masculinity and people really shine when they honor both polarities and act with authenticity to honor them, whatever levels an individual may have. Being very masculininty as a man or being very feminine as a woman  doesnt mean you are healthy as your masculinity and femininity levels and how well you mold into the polarity you are stereotyped to fall under  arent indicative of trauma or lack there of. And finally a woman setting boundaries and having standards isnt her challenging a mans decision or intimidating his role. A strong man wouldnt find such woman intimidating. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:32 AM, Emerald said:

Real relationships are not based off of these stereotypical dynamics of dominant/submissive and alpha males and all that stuff. Have you had many deep long-term relationships? 

Sure, all that sub/dom stuff is fun to play with for sexy time. And it can be used to good effect in the attraction phase of the relationship.

But when it comes to real compatibility and chemistry, these just aren't substantial enough things to genuinely bond over. You have to build a real friendship and appreciate each other for personality reasons. 

Also, if you notice, it's mostly men who buy into the whole "alpha male" thing.

Women are usually a very person-centered when they aim to attract someone... not type-centered. So, a woman will be like, "I hope Tom likes me." She won't be like, "I hope an alpha male will like me." Or if she's on a dating app, it will be much more looks/personality/compatibility based than the whole "alpha male" stereotype.

But more importantly, it just feels like you watch these videos and subscribe to these notions because they soothe you a bit.

It appears that you might feel some degree of powerlessness because you put women up on a pedestal and feel like they will be the judge of your worthiness and lovability and that they have some kind of power over you (which is not the case).

So, you might scratch an itch when you watch these videos because they drag women off of the pedestal you put them on.

With no malice in my heart, I tell you that that's the energy that it gives off. It's the energy that you feel like you're unlovable, and so you seek to make women feel like they are less lovable to feel more worthy of female love and attention.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that women shouldn't have equal opportunity with careers, financial opportunities, educations etc. I am also not supporting or advocating for women to be subjected to any sort of physical or verbal abuse by men. Furthermore, I actually do have more respect for women that are mentally strong, smart, and not afraid to speak their mind when need be. However, there must be a STRONG gender polarity between a straight women and a straight men in order for sexual attraction to occur between the both them and in order to establish and maintain a happy romantic relationship between the two of them. This is one of main key elements of attraction that skilled male seducers apply on women (who have at least some base level of attraction to begin with for particular men). Also, I though that women have always (at least on a subconscious level) respected men who are strong leaders that exude confidence, bravery, and dominance. In fact, one of the main reasons divorce rates were much lower during the mid 1900s and any time before that was because women by default had more respect for men than they have these days.

Edited by Hardkill

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that women shouldn't have equal opportunity with careers, financial opportunities, and education. I am also not supporting or advocated for women to be subjected to physical or verbal abuse by men. However, there must be a STRONG gender polarity between a straight women and a straight men in order for sexual attraction to occur between the both them. This is one of main key elements of attraction that skilled male seducers apply to women who have at least some base level of attraction to begin with. Also, women respect men who are strong leaders that exude confidence, bravery, and dominance. In fact, one of the main reasons divorce rates were much lower during the mid 1900s and any time before that was because women by default had more respect for men than they have these days.

Divorce rates were lower back then because women couldn't support themselves financially since many firms regardless of industry didn't hire women and because many women couldn't even open a bank account much less get a credit card by themselves unless it was with their. You also didn't have an equal opportunity at higher education. All of these meant that if something happened and you got divorced, you wouldn't be able to live your life and support yourself. If the man did something she didn't like, her choices were to speak up, get on his bad side, and potentially end up getting beaten up or kicked to the streets, or she could stay quiet and submissive and keep her seething rage to herself. Now that women have more economic rights, she doesn't have to stay in an unhealthy situation if she doesn't wish to which is why divorce rates began to rise after more and more women entered the work force.  You talk about how a couple's relationship dynamics and the way women are treated in the workforce are two separate things but both of them reflect attitudes and treatment of women as a whole and there is a lot of intersection between these two domains. 

A woman's submission in a relationship back then wasn't out of respect for men, it was out of fear. It wasn't out of attraction and out of something she genuinely liked, it was out of survival. 

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that women shouldn't have equal opportunity with careers, financial opportunities, and education. I am also not supporting or advocated for women to be subjected to physical or verbal abuse by men. However, there must be a STRONG gender polarity between a straight women and a straight men in order for sexual attraction to occur between the both them. This is one of main key elements of attraction that skilled male seducers apply to women who have at least some base level of attraction to begin with. Also, women respect men who are strong leaders that exude confidence, bravery, and dominance. In fact, one of the main reasons divorce rates were much lower during the mid 1900s and any time before that was because women by default had more respect for men than they have these days.

Polarity isn't something that can be put on from the outside by making yourself fit into stereotypes of masculinity and femininity. In fact, you can't make yourself more masculine or more feminine.

They are fixed qualities. Everyone has an inborn masculine/feminine signature.

Therefore, you can choose to be conscious of your natural signature and to express it authentically. Or you can repress it and try (unsuccessfully) to write something else over it.

So, a man who is 80% masculine and 20% feminine will be most polarized to a woman who is 80% feminine and 20% masculine. 

A man who is 60% masculine and 40% feminine will be most polarized to a woman who is 60% feminine and 40% masculine.

This is also true for polarization in same-sex couples.

So, while it is true that opposites attract... you are thinking in incorrect ways about polarization.

The only way to find your polar matches are to express what's actually there. If you try to cram yourself into some masculine stereotype, all you're going to do is reduce your own potency and ability to attract who you're most polarized to. It will dim your light and few moths will be drawn to it in an authentic way.

Also, divorce rates were lower in the mid 1900s because it was a huge social stigma back then. It doesn't mean that people were happier. Once "no fault" divorce was allowed, the suicide rates for women dropped quite a bit. 

You can't determine the quality of a relationship based on longevity. And the divorce rate has NOTHING to do with how good relationships were back then. It's all about social expectations.

And respect has little to do with what a person does for a living. Respect is derived from noticing someone who has virtues.

Throw off the shackles of these stereotypes or forever feel alone having to perform a caricature of masculinity to be lovable. 

Emotionalmastery.org

31 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Hmn, I dunno about this one.

Everything in existence has an inborn masculine/feminine signature (Yang/Yin). This includes human beings. Here is a video that I made on the topic.

Emotionalmastery.org

36 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Hmn, I dunno about this one.

I mean you could lean into certain aspect of your in born masculinity or femininity. Lets say you are 60% masculine and 40% feminine. The way I see it, you could learn to embrace that 60% masculine, develop that masculinity and learn to lead with it. You could do the same with that 40% feminine aspect as well. But leaning into one aspect or developing one aspect doesn't change the composition of one's polarities. If anything, only focusing on one polarity and ignoring the other is a sure way to create a ton of shadows and contradictions in yourself because you aren't being authentic.