mmKay

Psychedelic Fails Mini-thread

38 posts in this topic

The " Conspiracy Nutcases megathread " inspired me to do this one .

Post trip reports of people who missused psychedelics in some way, took them in the wrong scenario, did stupid things, took too high of a dose, etc.

You can post text or videos.

The purpose of this thread is :

1- Have some laughs.

2- Learn from other's mistakes.

By any means I endorse the use of psychedelics for recreational purposes. They are to be taken with extreme seriousness. Having said that, let me start.

THIS WHOLE PLAYLIST is gold, for example.

I'm sure you can find better ones

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay Why make a thread which damages the image of psychedelics. It’s already hard enough to convince people to try them.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

There is a reason that thing was laughing at the guy in the image. You are creating this reality, you holusinate or even see what you are asking for and your frequency is aligned with. Heal first, fix the stuff in your head and body, then go and see what you are creating. 

@How to be wise like it or not 95+% of psychedelics are done recreatively or in not optimal conditions. 

If someone is openminded, he will be able to discern the bad use of psychedelics from their amazing positive potential. 

And many noob trip reports end up being positive.

Feelings of overwhelming love, realizations of the nature of reallity, experiencing other dimensions , experiencing God, etc. 

Ofc there are stories of people getting fcked up and seriously hurting themselves. 

There is no harm in exploring this huge side of psychedelic use if you learn from their mistakes . 

We can call it out , learn and have some laugs or leave that 95% as taboo.

Mods decide. 

@mmKay If someone is not willing to learn, it is better not to do it. Because they are teachers and they have to be seen that way.

Lesson learned: never leave home to see the nature during LSD trip too early, when everything is still blurring... :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I was at my first psy trance festival and the vibe there was insanely good. I was already in a lucid state without even taking anything. Then I took 250ug LSD on my second day there and I was really feeling it like I had the fucking best time of my life. It felt like everything was just flowing together and nothing could go wrong. About 2 hours after taking the lsd we decided to go in "the dome" to dance and on our way there I smoked a joint of some really fine weed on my own... yeah lol?. Everything kept getting better to the point where nothing but fun and happiness was left. I remember dancing in the sand and having the biggest smile ever it was so easy to just let go of everything. My eyes were closed and before my inner eye there was like lots of puzzle pieces flying around. Then slowly they started to assemble and in the end before me was my body from behind in crossed legged posture glowing in this incredible white light. I was just in unbelievable awe of this beauty and I literally inhaled this white light body that was me. It filled every cell of my being with bliss. I blowed it out and everything disappeared it was like I blowed out the whole existence. Then the fail happened. I opened my eyes I saw all this "people" and the "lights" but I didn't know what the fuck was going on. How is this possible? How is this stuff existing? Who am I? What am I? Nothing made sense anymore and I started to lose it. I turned around and just run away LOL. I run outside and sat down my friends later told me I was only sitting outside for about 5 minutes before they found me but for me I lived infinitely many lifes during this time and it was no fun because I didn't understand anything, just nothing made sense I was sure that I am crazy now and will never come back from this. I started to make up this story that I am the first person ever that made himself go crazy with lsd and I will be in a madhouse for the rest of my life. In the background there was still the trance music playing and the me it sounded like the windows xp sound when you shut down the pc and then restart it like dumdumdumdum. Like my brain was restarting all the time. Later my friends found me and guided me back to the camp where I got my shit together after about 2 hours I think.

I once tripped on 10g of truffles (=1g dry shrooms) after taking them out of the freezer.

I had a fantastic zoom call with people beforehand and then biked to a secluded beach on the local lake. I laid myself under the tree and waited for the comeup.

"Well, this world is beautiful, but I still feel sober. Oh, well it's getting cold now, I better go back."

And that is how this trip failed.

Another one:

I bought my new bike and felt the comeup of 12g truffles. "Oh no, the salesman sees me getting weird. I cannot do anything, I am unable to read the manual or to organize all the new stuff into my backpack. Can I even pay?"

Looking back it is interesting how I was able to function, manage paying and register the instructions.

Driving again to my isolated beach, I laid myself on the same spot as last time. "Uff, what a journey. I am so glad to have found this part of the beach. I just wanna drift away..."

The leaves rustle in the wind. The waves wash ashore. Families are driving by just above me. The world is good.

A shiver overcomes me.

"Ugh, this wind. This is getting cold. Nooo, I just wanna lay here, I am already in the peak... But the cold makes this not pleasant at all. What do I do now?"

I somehow manage to open the lock and bike home. The cars driving towards me get threatening close. "Wow, I cannot really feel the cars coming towards me. Interesting for sure." (just later I realized how dumb it was to bike around on the road in this state of mind)

Getting back home I just was relieved. Laying myself on the couch to drift away for another time I felt strong pain in my spine. "I have to care my spine. It is so precious. What were you thinking dude?"

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I once took 3g of dried mushrooms. Literally nothing happened. No "state change" whatsoever. Turned out to be one of the most insightful evenings of my life... I felt such deep gratitude for my life as it is. Psychedelics somehow changed since then. Since then, psychedelics are just a fun and interesting exploration. But not an escape, a compensation or a quest for some "ultimate truth" that I couldn't find in everyday life. 

I took 50cm of san pedro from a friend of mine who is really good at growing cactuses. His cactuses (to my suprise) are 5x more potent then the cactuses you get on ebay.

I started tripping and everything got very very one. The present moment was realized to be the entire universe more and more and more.

Then I started feeling profound love for the entire present moment. I could feel everyone on the earth, and beyond the earth, and I started channeling love to the entire present moment/universe.

Then it dawned on my that my entire quest for discovering reality was just a game I was playing with myself, and that made me feel played/fooled.

I reacted a bit negatively to that, my flatmate came in and told me she was looking up proteins and molecules for her school. I told her she was just fooling around, and everything is a game, and stop being so silly. She insisted that I was crazy and that there really was something to the proteins and molecules. Somehow I could see all of her "chakras" and told her "well let me show you how you're full of shit", I focused/concentrated on her form, realized/had a samadhi experience that she was me, then I "injected" realizations of how all of her proteins are imaginary. She started crying heaps. During the trip I just thought this is part of the cosmic play. When I came down, she was still crying and needed a psychologist for a week. Felt pretty back for that.

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

His cactuses (to my suprise) are 5x more potent then the cactuses you get on ebay.

Oh boi. Here we go.

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I reacted a bit negatively to that

How come? Weren't you appreciative of the play?

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

She started crying heaps.

What did she report to have felt? (e.g. being full of shit, feeling being imaginary)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

26 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

How come? Weren't you appreciative of the play?

No because my ego was dying hahaha. 

27 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What did she report to have felt? (e.g. being full of shit, feeling being imaginary)

It brought up a massive lie she had been telling herself for decades over a trauma that happened with her father when she was 3. She wasn't ready to hear that lie. It had nothing to do with realising proteins were imaginary even though that was the intention hahaha.

I took LSD for the first time and wanted to do fun stuff while on it, but when I came up, I realized there is nothing to do B|

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

there goes another fail

Edited by mmKay

On 1/8/2021 at 11:35 PM, electroBeam said:

I focused/concentrated on her form, realized/had a samadhi experience that she was me, then I "injected" realizations of how all of her proteins are imaginary. She started crying heaps.

This is incredible... I mean, did you just energetically feel how you are transmitting something to her? I know this insanely clear feeling of being able to channel energy and realization. Was that what you did? Or did you talk to her or whatever? When this was actually what triggered here, that's so magical isn't it? Of course it's also dangerous (obviously) to fuck around with another being's energy system. 

I once took 2CB because I was a bit scared of DMT but still wanted to inquire into reality. Had a great time and came to this classic point of feeling immensely confident to go DEEP. So I quickly looked up the cross effects of 2CB and DMT - very safe to use and synergetic effect, okay cool! So I took a hit out of the GVG and while looking at my lamp, I just casually became the lamp. The lamp (or rather: my whole experience) was the whole universe. Just silent witnessing of myself being this visual field, focusing on my lamp, nothing else. Did this a few times. 

At one point I took another hit and knowingly prepared myself for the DMT to rush in. Nothing happened. I was a bit perplexed and waited a few minutes. I thought: probably that was enough and somehow the 2CB inhibited the DMT or something. About 30-60 minutes in, I felt increasingly euphoric. Like a cosmic clown, I became so happy and joked around with myself. Then I realized what might have happened, so I quickly checked the receptacles where I stored the substances. "Oh no.... I smoked MDMA." While being at peace and super conscious, I almost had not realized that I was tripping balls all the time. There just were hardly any thoughts, so I kind of missed that and took the wrong receptacle. I was terrified because I knew MDMA can lead to serotonine syndrome. I quickly made an online search and was relieved the three substances were cool together. 

While being very funny in a sense, I took it to the heart. This could have been a disaster, it could have been my death. If it would have been 5-MeO instead of MDMA (or in fact any other substance which would not have interacted well with the other two), it could have gone very serious very quickly. Since then I'm super careful, especially when I'm redosing when already tripping. Labeling the receptacles is another good idea I came up with just then.