mmKay

Psychedelic Fails Mini-thread

38 posts in this topic

On 07/01/2021 at 5:12 AM, How to be wise said:

@mmKay Why make a thread which damages the image of psychedelics. It’s already hard enough to convince people to try them.

Maybe they shouldn't.

I'll never touch those things again. Until you've been reduced to screaming crying and clawing, they can seem like the ultimate panacea for every problem in existence.

LSD + ketamine. Like 8 years ago while living in parents house. Cops came. I could see that everything was an infinite play, free will is an illusion, and since it was the first time I actually saw this, I thought surely the cops and paramedics would be thrilled to hear this shocking news. It freaked them out or they just thought I was wacked on drugs — especially since ketamine makes you slur your speech. They stuck me with some tranquilizer. I tripped even harder in the hospital. It was a pretty insane trip and one of my first glimpses of “something more.” I legit couldn’t tell which character in the room was the one that I myself was playing. Very strange messianic narratives were materializing out of and evaporating into infinity rapidly. Ego death + mild psychosis.

Edited by The0Self

The first time I took acid, I did 5 tabs.

My buddy (who did the same) went into complete psychosis and started screaming/chasing strangers on our college campus. 

The cops were called and I had to lock him up in a bathrooms and physically restrain him for hours until the acid wore off.

Needless to say it was a traumatic experience and I haven’t done 5 hits since.

Always better to underdone than overdose. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

1 hour ago, King Merk said:

The first time I took acid, I did 5 tabs.

My buddy (who did the same) went into complete psychosis and started screaming/chasing strangers on our college campus. 

The cops were called and I had to lock him up in a bathrooms and physically restrain him for hours until the acid wore off.

Needless to say it was a traumatic experience and I haven’t done 5 hits since.

Always better to underdone than overdose. 

Same experience but the dude was also nude except for trainers and a t shirt.

My life is a psychedelic epic fail haha 

How I Experienced Back-to-Back Cessations Through Bhakti & Love (instead of meditating)

“Attained” “stream entry” according to the maps of Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha. 

The Most Enlightened Video Ever

Recorded after crashing my car 80 mph, stripping naked, having 5 cessations/fruitions in 30 minutes WHILE in a state of God Consciousness surrounding all of them, and then being almost tased and thrown to the ground by police officers before being taken to the psych ward. Be wary of THC triggering manic episodes if you’re using it at high baseline states of consciousness when new levels are being reached that you don’t know how to handle. 

13 Tabs of LSD - Mapping Consciousness #2

Also, me taking 10 tabs of LSD as a bipolar person and being an idiot stripping naked in public again… lol. Don’t follow my actions please. You probably don’t even need to hear me say that. The cringe you feel is enough ???❤️

And here’s me getting away from all psychedelics except for THC and only using it in the safety of my home or similarly predictable and safe circumstances while using meditation as my emotional crutch rather than drugs. 
Spiritual Practice Vlog #2 — Breath Meditation ~45 min. (Anapanasati) & Fire Kasina ~50 min.

Much more grounded, however, less access to the ridiculous peaks of certain insight stages (if we’re using the stages in MCTB such as the Arising & Passing Away, for example, which often coincides with mania for bipolar individuals) 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Alright

This is dumb as fuck but i was at a clinic for depression and smoked weed with two other folks under a bridge whilst there. The stuff was starting to hit me hard when suddenly two really rude little boys came over and threatened us to call the cops. They simply wouldn't leave, they were very obnoxious. Triggered some paranoia in me and my short term memory was so fucked that I was unable to unlock my phone. 

I simply ran away and then threw up all over my carpet, the others had to clean that up.

Not a fan of weed

I took a shot on a salvia extract and at the moment it seemed to me that reality was bouncing, and that I had to bounce to balance it or reality was going to fragment. I started jumping around a very small apartment breaking all kinds of things, my babysitter was a girl and she couldn't make me stop. suddenly everything stopped in a second

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 3.1.2022 at 6:26 AM, The0Self said:

LSD + ketamine. Like 8 years ago while living in parents house. Cops came. I could see that everything was an infinite play, free will is an illusion, and since it was the first time I actually saw this, I thought surely the cops and paramedics would be thrilled to hear this shocking news. It freaked them out or they just thought I was wacked on drugs — especially since ketamine makes you slur your speech. They stuck me with some tranquilizer. I tripped even harder in the hospital. It was a pretty insane trip and one of my first glimpses of “something more.” I legit couldn’t tell which character in the room was the one that I myself was playing. Very strange messianic narratives were materializing out of and evaporating into infinity rapidly. Ego death + mild psychosis.

that's a nice one

10 hours ago, mmKay said:

It's unlikely those are psilocybin muschrooms. Probably deliriant or paralytic. Unfortunately. Hopefully it's psilo

On 1/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, electroBeam said:

I focused/concentrated on her form, realized/had a samadhi experience that she was me, then I "injected" realizations of how all of her proteins are imaginary. She started crying heaps. During the trip I just thought this is part of the cosmic play. When I came down, she was still crying and needed a psychologist for a week. Felt pretty back for that.

Bro dam, did she share some more of her experience?

All my psychedelic failures have turned out to be miracles. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4