Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiny Nietzsche

But chemicals in brain doesn't allow that

12 posts in this topic

- found in many vids that are about being attractive & being happy by oneself, u said 'u need none to be happy' - but does nature allow that? tons of research show that we might have all good things but if without deeply connected/meaningful relationship (mostly, a couple love, not friends & family), we won't be truly happy, it's just our nature 

- when loneliness kicks in, we just can't resist it, it affects our body & brain function automatically

- and so many statement u say are unrealistic, we, human, aint that potent, we can't control how those serotonin/oxytocin/cortisol/etc emits (death instinct is also a good e.g.)

- but in overall i do agree, but there must be some middle ground there, because your ideal superhuman is idealistic and impossible to be

Happiness is consciousness-contextual.

You can only be unconditionally happy if your consciousness is advanced enough to allow it. Otherwise you will have various conditions, and your conditions will depends on your consciousness. If you are stuck in material consciousness then your conditions for happiness will be material.

Again, since you are God, you are imaging/creating the conditions of your own happiness -- but you're not conscious enough to know how you're doing it.

For example, if you say: "I can't be happy without X" -- then you cannot be happy without it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are stuck in material consciousness then your conditions for happiness will be material.

Then my desire to eat every day is a result of stucking in material consciousness?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can only be unconditionally happy if your consciousness is advanced enough to allow it. Otherwise you will have various conditions, and your conditions will depends on your consciousness. If you are stuck in material consciousness then your conditions for happiness will be material.

Again, since you are God, you are imaging/creating the conditions of your own happiness -- but you're not conscious enough to know how you're doing it.

For example, if you say: "I can't be happy without X" -- then you cannot be happy without it.

I agree but you know what... for some reason I don't wanna say I'll be happy no matter what... I like that I have desires... it makes me feel human

it makes me wanna fight to earn what I desire... otherwise what am I going to do all day? close my eyes and meditate?

2 hours ago, Star said:

for some reason I don't wanna say I'll be happy no matter what... I like that I have desires... it makes me feel human

That's totally fine. It's okay to have desires. It's worth to check, how your desires make you feel. And it's also okay to feel sad at times.

2 hours ago, Star said:

what am I going to do all day?

Everything you want. :)

6 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

when loneliness kicks in, we just can't resist it, it affects our body & brain function automatically

Lately I've been going through a lot of emotional waves - loneliness was and still is one of the hardest to stomach.

Well, we can resist loneliness by distracting ourselves. There are a lot of possible options for distraction.

I for sure did that for years. My biggest distraction was my ex-girlfriend. Don't understand me wrong, it's not bad to seek out a partner or a social circle, when we feel lonely. I encourage it.

But I remember that one day, where I felt existential loneliness, while she was besides me. I thought that a girlfriend would solve the deep loneliness I was feeling. And to some extent, it did, as I received and gave love.

Now I know, that I heavily relied on Love from outside, not from inside. I understood, that the loneliness I was feeling, was simply a lack of love. Self-Love is deeply healing.

@Tiny Nietzsche

It's tricky.

See, relationships don't just cause happiness. It's not that simple.

Really, what happens is someone has a level consciousness which then creates relationships that reinforce and reflect that level of consciousness.

If your level of consciousness is low, your relationships will reflect that.

If your level of consciousness is high, your relationships will reflect that.

For example, currently in our society we are at a low level of consciousness. And our relationships perfectly reflect that. They tend to be either codependent or have toxic independence.

So don't just think "oh, I'll get a relationship and then I'll be happy". That's a low level of consciousness thought.

A higher level of consciousness thought would be to find happiness and then watch as your relationships begin to reflect and reinforce that.

4 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

That's totally fine. It's okay to have desires. It's worth to check, how your desires make you feel. And it's also okay to feel sad at times.

Everything you want. :)

Everything I want means that I have desires...  I want this or that... a boyfriend or beautiful body or to learn the piano... 

Now, that I have matured,  I try to have goals and be excited about them without being stressed and dissapointed that things didn't work out the way I wanted so far... 

Before I was  stressed all the time and anxious to reach my goals... I was succeeding them but I wasn't happy, even If I was reaching my goals  I was becoming  more and more miserable and that's what pushed  me to see things differently and change.

I don't want to be off topic... so yeah me too I believe that the ultimate goal is to find your other half...and I also believe that it's hard to be really happy without that person...it's a  rule I made for my self and I try to follow..

If you don't like that rulem for yourself, you can change it... I. personally, don't wanna change it... I'm not sure why, I guess it kinds of motivate me.. does this mean that it's my nature? No, cause I know now that I can change everything I believe... that's what enlightment is all about... being able to change the things you believe

Edited by Star

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, I see, I won't be close minded, I'm trying to understand.. (That we can transcend beyond biological limits?) But If that's so, How to higher my consciousness? Any clear, short & precise answers? DMT? (I don't have a negative view on psychedelics), Are there other method? TY!

8 hours ago, Haloman said:

Then my desire to eat every day is a result of stucking in material consciousness?

In a certain sense, of course. Why else would you eat? You eat because you are attached to material existence and material existence makes certain demands of you. That's the cost of existing on Earth. If you are cool with existing elsewhere, then maybe you can stop eating. I doubt a DMT entity needs to eat, but it only exists in DMT space.

1 hour ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

Okay, I see, I won't be close minded, I'm trying to understand.. (That we can transcend beyond biological limits?)

You can't transcend all biological limits so long as you wish to remain a biological being. You can certainly transcend everything biological, the only question is what will remain of you? If you wish to exist on this Earth then you may have to put up with many biological limits, like having to take a shit.

The limits we're most interested in transcending here are not biological but psychological. And many of those you can certainly transcend. Nothing crazy about that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Star said:

I try to have goals and be excited about them without being stressed and dissapointed that things didn't work out the way I wanted so far

That's a healthy attitude right there. Not beating yourself up, but still having an inner flame.

I'd recommend exploring your desires and seeing how they make you feel. That will lead your way. Feeling is really a compass.

4 hours ago, Star said:

being able to drop all beliefs

We have been conditioned to base our happiness on external events that we cant control, thats why we arent happy.