John Iverson

WHY RAPE HAPPEN? EDUCATE ME HERE IN A CONSCIOUS WAY

11 posts in this topic

I want to understand why rape is happening and why people do rape?? For boys Is there a correlation between rape,  and stimulation of how girls dress? Or in attraction?? If yes i need to be educated here on this.

It happens because sex is a root primal, animalistic urge. It's essentially as necessary for men as water or food is. Not quite, but almost. Most living things in the animal kingdom rape, it's actually quite disturbingly common. However we have the capacity to transcend this and except others to follow suit.

Being so important this need must be fulfilled. The problem and horrible result of rape is because those men that commit the act are low consciousness and unaware/ignorant of how, or just unwilling to fulfill the need in a healthy, legal, consensual way.

They are simply fulfilling the need, regardless of cost.

Must people won't admit it, but we are all capable of some pretty terrible things. If you're starving dangerously for food or water, and sense death is knocking at your door, you probably wouldn't think too much about killing someone for it. It's just survival.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Because some men dont understand women have boundaries. You can look up "rape culture" if you wanna go down a rabbit-hole.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@John Iverson

My understanding is that rape is almost never actually about sex.

It’s more about the shadow needs that get met for the rapist.

As an example, perhaps someone feels powerless in their life. And rape gives that person a sense of actually having control.

I’m speculating, but in general sex involving big power dynamics is always about the shadow. That’s one of the reasons BDSM is so popular. It’s a way for people to get their needs met that otherwise they feel they can’t.

None of this, of course, justifies rape. But understanding why it happens is important.

Because some men are downright sociopathic and don't understand the meaning of consent or dignity of another human being. 

Sociopaths like to inflict pain and have no remorse or empathy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Rape definitely doesn't have anything to do with what someone wears.

It can be motivated by pure selfishness, in the sense that they want to have sex with someone and they have no regard for that person otherwise. So, they can see that person as a mere vehicle for their own desire.

Or it can be motivated by a kind of "revenge" or desire for power over someone else, where the rapist can feel like they're overcoming some internal feeling of powerlessness and subjugation by making their victim feel powerless and subjugated.

For example, a man who feels unworthy and powerless and feels rejected by women as a whole group, might rape a woman to feel like he's exacting revenge against all women by making that individual woman feel unworthy, powerless, and desecrated to the point of being rejection-worthy. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

More answer please haha

Edited by John Iverson

On 1/14/2021 at 2:51 PM, Tim Ho said:

What a strange question.

Rape happens when someone in stage Red with a very low degree of conscious got really horny

?

Why does stealing happen?

Rape, is a kind of theft. All forms of sin/evil involve some king of theft.

Low quality post

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.