Ingit

Masturbation Is it Okay?

15 posts in this topic

Hello Guys I am single  So i often mast****  I want to ask here “how healthy js masturbation”  Is it good or do has some setbacks... like erectile dysfunction or such....!   How much is healthy? Thank you

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

So i often mast****

If you have to censure yourself, it can't be too good. 

To be good, you must do it in public, just like the famous Greek Cynic Diogenes. 

Diogenes placed reason and nature firmly above custom and convention, which he held to be incompatible with happiness. It is natural for a human being to act in accord with reason, and reason dictates that a human being should live in accord with nature. Accordingly, he taught that, if an act is not shameful in private, then it should not be shameful in public either.

Upon being challenged for masturbating in the marketplace, Diogenes replied, ‘If only it were so easy to soothe hunger by rubbing an empty belly'. Upon being asked, on another occasion, where he came from, he replied, ‘I am a citizen of the world' (cosmopolites), a radical claim at the time and the first recorded use of the term ‘cosmopolitan'.

Diogenes was masturbating in public, so it must be good. ;) 

@JosephKnecht so Masturbation is Goo !? I did not actually get what you were trying to convey ! ?

?IngitScooby ?

perfectly healthy and normal.

All it does is it uses up some energy which you can experiment with. Pros and cons to it.

Society demonizes it and shames it mainly because of religion and fear and taboo around sexuality and stuff.

My advice to people: Give it a wank but at least enjoy yourself while your giving it a wank. Do it consciously and enjoy it.

Most people do it while hating themselves or saying to themselves "this is bad".

Do it one hundo P and love it to the max or don't do it at all.

it's not about being good or bad. it's about how you do it. if you behave it like a race, you'd end up suffering premature ejaculation. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Fap away! Your time as a human form is limited! Feed the geese!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

?? Got it Thank you guys ??

?IngitScooby ?

And if you use toys, make sure they were forged out of organic materials, and shipped in an environmentally conscious way. And vegan.

For example: plastic third-world sweatshop dildo no, organic cucumber yes

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 1/4/2021 at 11:50 PM, Ingit said:

Hello Guys I am single  So i often mast****  I want to ask here “how healthy js masturbation”  Is it good or do has some setbacks... like erectile dysfunction or such....!   How much is healthy? Thank you

Just be sure not to get addicted to the "Dopamine" 

When u feel horny get it out of your system and move on.

but don't let it become a hobby. If it is a hobby that isn't healthy. I suggest you do a dopamine detox to get rid of the addiction.

Hope this helps <3

Answer for Buddhists ??

Answer for Christians: ??

New International Version
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

New Living Translation
Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.

English Standard Version
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

Berean Study Bible
Whatever you find to do with your hands, do it with all your might, for in Sheol, where you are going, there is no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.

King James Bible
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

New King James Version
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going.

New American Standard Bible
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might; for there is no activity, planning, knowledge, or wisdom in Sheol where you are going.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

@Zigzag Idiot Amazing.

Do you have a stack of 7 bibles on your desk, just for opportunities like this?

No Sir. I’m not THAT much of a theologian. ?

Just got it in a Bing search of a half remembered Bible verse. ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I would say no. You do actually lose a lot of vital energy when you ejaculate. I kicked the habit and I never felt better. I don't see why you wouldn't just get a girlfriend rather than spend your body's vital energy nutting into a tissue paper, while watching other people have sex. I mean you are alive, you might as well seek the real experience.