John Iverson

Lists of I SHOULD BE WORKING ON BEING A MAN & in ATTRACTION

30 posts in this topic

Can you guise give me lists that i should be working on with my life. To be exact, about 

Being a Man and Attraction

for example: charisma, Kino Touch, etc

today i feel so much emotion amd i decided i am going to work that out.. i want to have requisite varity there

Edited by John Iverson

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Sorry, you're asking for the impossible. We don't know you and don't know your personnel situation, it is only up for you to do some serious introspection and try and map out exactly what it is you need. There are various tools you can use to help you out, such as Cook Greuter, Abraham Maslow, etc...

The most I can do is point out that in the 'start here' section of Actualzized.org there are some foundational videos for you to get you started.

https://actualized.org/start

I mean the distinction of being man and in attraction, not the whole personal development thing...

I might give you the items making me more man but would have reverse or no effect on you, it's your job to figure it out all by yourself which are special for your persona.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

I might give you the items making me more man but would have reverse or no effect on you, it's your job to figure it out all by yourself which are special for your persona.

Just give it to me and it is for me to find out if that will resonate with me or it is not what i am looking for...

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Get money.

Noted!! This is what i mean! Thanks

Make yourself happy, identify and follow what makes YOU happy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Make yourself happy, identify and follow what makes YOU happy. 

Be specific, what i can develop being a man and in attraction that i would follow? Make me happy and identify?

give me lists

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson An attractive man or woman is one that's following their passions, happy, inspired, full of life energy and fulfilled in themselves. The reason that bands get groupies is because that's exactly what people in the audience see. All charisma, confidence and all that other stuff comes as an effect of being in the flow of what inspires you. Watch musicians and bands perform. Find what it is in life that makes you feel as inspired and in flow as they are. 

By identify I just meant to find out for yourself what your interests are, find what really makes you happy. Don't try to make yourself into the person you think will attract women. When I was 14 I decided that the guy I liked was losing interest in me because my eyebrows were too bushy. So I carefully shaped my eyebrows. Shortly after that he started dating the girl with the most unruly eyebrows I've ever seen. xD

Seriously, it's such a waste of time, and people can sense when you're trying too hard. Just do what makes you truly happy. If you want to improve you wardrobe, do it. Buy stuff you really love. If you want to start lifting weights, do it. But don't do that stuff thinking it's some recipe to attract someone. Do it only be cause you want to do it for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Sorry, you're asking for the impossible. We don't know you and don't know your personnel situation, it is only up for you to do some serious introspection and try and map out exactly what it is you need. There are various tools you can use to help you out, such as Cook Greuter, Abraham Maslow, etc...

The most I can do is point out that in the 'start here' section of Actualzized.org there are some foundational videos for you to get you started.

https://actualized.org/start

Nothing is impossible. You don't know until you try to actually help him

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

You're sounding useless. 

9 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Just give it to me and it is for me to find out if that will resonate with me or it is not what i am looking for...

body building, confidence & self-esteem building, leadership skills, flirting skills so on and so forth. don't always try to get it from somebody, you can sit on the desk and contemplate what things move you to the core in terms of masculinity. Good Luck 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Having a life purpose or a sense of clear direction in life is the foundation for being a MAN.

Sure you can grow a beard, pump some iron to gain muscle, start becoming more confident and boost your masculinity in other ways too to make yourself physically and maybe mentally more manly (not to say its bad, it's totally fine if you want so), but if you truly want to be masculine, you need to know what you want from life and make that the base of you life that you act from. Like mandy insinuated; when you follow your path, your attractive properties start to rise naturally.

Finding authentic direction of course requires that you know yourself, your values and strengths. Leo's life purpose course helps you with that, if you haven't checked it out yet.

It's not gonna be easy to be a MAN ;)

1: Life purpose

2: Seduction

3: Self esteem

4: Self love/ self acceptance/ parts work

5: Boundary work

6: " authenticy work" ( figuring out who you are and letting yourself Express all of that)

7: Financial independence 

8: Conciousness work

9: Humor

10: Social skills/ emotional intelligence.

11: health and fitness.

12: Emotional mastery

Ect..

Or in other words, develop yourself to the fullest. SELF ACTUALIZE. You want requisite variety huh? Down below is Leo's list of subfields in personal development. You've got your list and a video on the most big picture overwiev in how to become a great man. Now go execute!;)

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

12 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Be specific, what i can develop being a man and in attraction that i would follow? Make me happy and identify?

give me lists

Develop your own personality, have clear values and express them, invest time into yourself. 

For me the list would look like that, but its not just about being a man but also being my best self:

1. life purpose/career/business (being passionate with what you are doing and becoming very good at it)

2. Very good Social skills (having friends and being able to make friends)

3. Being good with girls 

4. Having  hobbies (for me is fitness, box, reading books)

5. Spirituality (being involved in spirituality and spiritual practices)

I think these are the most important things in my life and i am constantly trying to improve in them. Something like my main values, ofcourse in some of them i am very far from what i am aiming for. 

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

body building, confidence & self-esteem building, leadership skills, flirting skills so on and so forth.

Thank you, i need to know something I don't know that you guise know. That is why i post it i have hindsight .. so i need lists for me to know almost everything i meed to know even the most hard distinctions that is not easy to know that exist out there... 

Okay guise thank you for what you have shared.. i want more list haha

How to up your value as a man?

There too many ways to list them all:

Grooming better

Dressing better

Having a strong sense of life purpose and direction

Developing charisma

Developing humor

Developing confidence, leadership skills, speaking skills

Earning money, becoming successful, reputable, famous

Building a social circle of cool and positive friends

Being more social

Gaining experience with women

Doing pickup & cold approach

Developing flirting skills

Improving your vocal tone and body posture

Going to the gym and shaping up your body

Improving your diet

Building an amazing life for yourself

Developing amazing sexual skills

Developing emotional connection and your feminine side

Meditation & consciousness work

Self-love and self-acceptance

Developing misc skills such at: cooking, home repair, home defense, sewing, arts & crafts, martial arts, yoga, photography, etc.

Becoming a good human being

Improving your communication skills

Improving your relationship skills

Learning, reading, knowledge

Building an awesome bachelor pad/home that will make a girl wet just from walking in

Traveling around the world

This list was posted by Leo in the Forum one time. 

2 hours ago, Cireeric said:

How to up your value as a man?

There too many ways to list them all:

Grooming better

Dressing better

Having a strong sense of life purpose and direction

Developing charisma

Developing humor

Developing confidence, leadership skills, speaking skills

Earning money, becoming successful, reputable, famous

Building a social circle of cool and positive friends

Being more social

Gaining experience with women

Doing pickup & cold approach

Developing flirting skills

Improving your vocal tone and body posture

Going to the gym and shaping up your body

Improving your diet

Building an amazing life for yourself

Developing amazing sexual skills

Developing emotional connection and your feminine side

Meditation & consciousness work

Self-love and self-acceptance

Developing misc skills such at: cooking, home repair, home defense, sewing, arts & crafts, martial arts, yoga, photography, etc.

Becoming a good human being

Improving your communication skills

Improving your relationship skills

Learning, reading, knowledge

Building an awesome bachelor pad/home that will make a girl wet just from walking in

Traveling around the world

This list was posted by Leo in the Forum one time. 

Is this finish or is there more? In Leo's post..  i feel excited to your posts, thank you, you understand what i am saying here on this post

This was the full post, great to hear that I can help you. I think you have here enough things that you can work on.