Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roopepa

I'm mindfucked out of my mind.

17 posts in this topic

This question popped in my head a few days ago: is truth discovered, or created?

You see, let's say that truth is discovered. But then I can ask again, did I create, or discover this answer? And then I ask it again. And again. And this goes on for infinity.

Maybe I say that it is created. But did I create, or discover THIS answer? And then I ask it again. And again. And this goes on for infinity.

Maybe it's a choice. But that would mean that it's in fact created. But again, did I create, or discover the truth that it's a choice?

I don't know! Or do I? I don't- I can't... FUCK! :D

Do you see what I mean?! And why am I even talking about this? No-one can help me!

Dear God almighty, what have I stumbled upon?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Stop stumbling. Take a step back and ask: what is truth? Surely it's just something which is true? What does that really mean?

All stories and explanations are false.

If you define truth as reality, the answer to your question is both.

Truth is discovered when "you" awaken, and discover there is no "you". There is only Consciousness, and "you" are it. It is the peek-a-boo game Consciousness plays with itself. Truth is also hidden when the aspect of Consciousness infused into the form (i.e., Atman) identifies with the form, rather than realizing its true nature.

Truth is created when any of the infinite forms arises from unmanifested reality, and becomes manifested reality. Truth is also destroyed when that form dissolves back into unmanifested reality.

Both the unmanifested and the manifested are aspects of reality. Tat is everything, and every nothing.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Lol that's funny!

The truth is created by thought, and discovered by awareness.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Discover yourself as its Creator ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Discover yourself as its Creator ;)

That's all I do but honestly.... I wanna live like common people... I wanna do whatever common people do.....

I'm from Greece by the way

Discover or create are two angles of perception - both involve subject-object. “I created (or discovered) a thing”. The difference being wether “I” brought the thing into existence or if it was already there and revealed to me.

I think both mindsets can be fun to experience. Sometimes I like to walk in nature and discover, sometimes I like to create.

@Star Love Pulp as well my friend and theyre great lyrics to a great song! 

I suspect this might be a windup! 

8 hours ago, roopepa said:

is truth discovered, or created?

Neither.  Ultimately nothing is happening at all. 

3 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I think both mindsets can be fun to experience. Sometimes I like to walk in nature and discover, sometimes I like to create.

I like this a lot. Makes me thirsty for what is beyond the mind and reasoning.

35 minutes ago, NondualesStudium said:

And when you're on the verge of seeing through this illusion (what is happening to you) you get totally mindf*cked! :D 

Now prepare you mind to get f*cked even further: there being a mind or even our mind - and even an illusion - is all also an illusion! xD

Life is so great. New horizons forever and ever.

10 hours ago, roopepa said:

This question popped in my head a few days ago: is truth discovered, or created?

You see, let's say that truth is discovered. But then I can ask again, did I create, or discover this answer? And then I ask it again. And again. And this goes on for infinity.

Maybe I say that it is created. But did I create, or discover THIS answer? And then I ask it again. And again. And this goes on for infinity.

Maybe it's a choice. But that would mean that it's in fact created. But again, did I create, or discover the truth that it's a choice?

I don't know! Or do I? I don't- I can't... FUCK! :D

Do you see what I mean?! And why am I even talking about this? No-one can help me!

Dear God almighty, what have I stumbled upon?

I know you have prolly heard this here a million times but this is what happens when you try to rationalize Infinity which transcends rationalism....so rather than try and grasp it with the finite mind - which will get into paradoxical territory since its trying to rationalize Oneness from the POV of twoness hehe - i would say nay...

Instead quiet the finite mind with meditation - collapse all duality, umm, including yourself...(perhaps become directly conscious that you are not you but rather you are Being) and then maybe, just maybe you will have your answer.  Of course not as you but as Infinity itself :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I like to say that the truth is that you ultimately don't know. And in not knowing, you know. Lol.

"Created" and "discovered" are mere concepts. 

And here's the funniest thing. Let's say someone gives you the answer to that question which someone already has as, "truth is created and discovered". Notice how your mind may try to then dwell on that and come up with another mind boggling question. The mind simply just does not know. The truth is a living truth. The mind is dead, it's never in the present where living and being IS.

The mind doesn't know anything really. Feel that fear coming up as it feels like the mind is coming to its end. Stay with that fear and it will transform into freedom, peace. Your mind is gone, yet you are. This is how Ramana Maharshi discovered the truth when he was having a panic attack that he was dying.

Edited by Nyseto

@Inliytened1 @Nyseto Thanks to both of you.

I'm actually very happy that I came up with this question. It made it very clear that I can't "go further" with thinking & rationalizing. I'm staring at a brick wall and the only way forward is to realize that there is no wall. Now I see the Way.

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

oh stop it! it's raining right now!

Are you pissing in my ear and saying it's raining?