Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Time

7 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura time is a concept being imagined within the moment I imagine time has passed (hours mins days) to explain my miracle of being hereRight now. People fail to understand “how is the actual actuality of the moment being generated right now?” Cause and effect in the past doesn’t explain how the present moment is literally manifest Rn , also the thing you call time isn’t real, there is no linear path stuff just arises as u become of aware of it. You jump from point to point with the backstory of time, the same as a dream. Only the key story is present everything else is just a fantasy to explain the jumps . Correct me if I’m wrong @Leo Gura

@Mvrs

According to scientists.. Our universe was created when two superstrings collided.

Our universe is one of an infinite number.. basically a bubble in a soup of pure energy.

Our universe is the result of another universe being sucked up into a massive black hole.. and shit out the other end.. all in an endless cycle.

So this present moment is both the uncaused beginning and the never ending end. And everything in between. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

What is your experience of time when you're not thinking about it?

16 hours ago, Jonty said:

This might help. Rupert Spira explains this so well

hey man this is nice. Thanks for sharing

On 05/01/2021 at 3:38 AM, Nyseto said:

What is your experience of time when you're not thinking about it?

Time is counting the number of repeating cycles of events, like days, years, swings of a pendulum. I can't see it existing beyond that as a separate thing. A bit like when I go for a walk in a wild ancient landscape and forget about the city, there's no year, I could be in the stone age if I don't look at myself. There's day and night, seasons, and that's it. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)