Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

IQ-Quick.jpg

Was just curious to find out. Did the quick test. Maybe I'll do some other test(s).

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Somebody's gotta pay...

All of these unnecessary struggles that I'm dealing with. Why? They certainly didn't come out of thin air. Somebody created them and placed them on me.

Why do I always have to juggle a thousand things at a time and never find rest?

Playing a game with all the odds against me. Why? Fuck this shit. I deserve better.

Then I lower my standards and accept the humiliation, only to find out that humiliation now has dignity and feels embarrassed to be associated with me. You are an insult to insults, it tells me.

Your country is blocked; sanctions and shit. Banned everywhere and without a reason. Fuck America and her rules. She creates devils and then complains.

Things will shift someday; Up will become down, and you will go down. High will become low, and you will beg me: please no.

It's my wrath, bitches. You created it. Now, deal with it.

How could a real man play video games?!

It's absolutely ridiculous! I don't even know where to start.

For one, you're being a slave trying to achieve some task another person told you to, while being excited about it and totally enmeshed in it. You might as well clean my toilet and be so grateful.

Also, and perhaps more importantly, you pay money to do that. I mean, jeez! Aren't you a total cuck?!

I've got more, but do you really need more?!

Video games for men are the equivalent of romance for women. Men and women are the same.

Now imagine a man that plays video games and wants romance. Congratulations! You've got an incel.

Father, forgive them. For they are just a bunch of hippies.

Children. Not ready for my wisdom.

Edited by Gesundheit2
I like it better this way. Sounds more poetic.

The world is upside down. Ill people think they can heal the healthy ones. And Blue hippies thinking they are Yellow. Pfffft! Please! I'll just laugh in silence. LMAO!

I play coy, and go along. They show their hands. Fully exposed. Say no more. I see you.

In vulgar Arabic, we have a saying that goes like: Bloat them with compliments and see how much of a donkey they are. It means that people who think they're smart are actually stupid, and the way you confirm that is by going along with them and giving them the space to express themselves fully. Then you will likely see the real donkey underneath the Einstein mask. Ancient Arabs were wise, not at all like the recent ones.

So, anyway, what the hell is a "trauma"? And what is "healing" for God's sake? If I am fully functional and feeling good, why would I need healing? And healing from what exactly? From feeling good? Or from living the good life? Or do you simply just want me to conform to your stupid "mental health" standards, which you mindlessly picked from your culture without contemplation or questioning? Okay, buddy. Here, play with this pin cushion. I'll take you seriously in a hundred years, but not really, because the gap then would be even wider, by orders of magnitude.

And btw, why don't you heal yourself from your dogmas first? Why is it others that need the healing but not you? If it isn't all just a big projection on your part, then I don't know anything.

Feeling triggered now. Consider it trauma, if you want. I consider it material for more growth and integration. You stay with your standards. Stay stuck. And low. As you're supposed to.

And people wonder why I hate hippies.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Unenlightened/Normal people are full of shit.

Enlightened people are made of shit.

Hippies are the shit itself.

Okay, the first two statements may be negotiable, but the third is an absolute truth.

What I mostly glean from the article is that patriarchy sets up a power structure where a significant chunk of men never reproduce. That's surprising to me personally. I had assumed a relative parity in terms of the ratio of men and women who reproduce.

And this means that the more patriarchal a society is the more that female sexuality will be controlled, commodified, and have a false sense of scarcity applied to it. This is done by applying all kinds of psychological control mechanisms around sexual shame and chastity for women. Hence, why slut shaming has been so prevalent. It keeps women and society at large policing their sexual desires... hence keeping the "commodity" safe.

And then, the men who get the shittier end of the stick reproductively speaking, will have a high probability of being culled in a truly patriarchal society because they will be sent to war or to toil away to serve some rich guy.

But these men, if they're kept around (as they are now) will keep trying the play the patriachal game that fucks them over in hopes of flipping the power structures in their favor... which requires a nearly revolutionary effort as you're fighting against the powers that be. So it is difficult for them to buck the patriarchal narrative that fucks them, because they see a glimmer of hope to become the top dog.

But there is no real freedom there. It's just a very vicious power structure where women are commodified and men are constantly being ranked (with the possibility of being culled for ranking low).

Ultimately, I see the solution being already set in motion.

In my experience, my attractions don't have an extreme amount do with status and are very intuitive. It's about how I feel. They are also very monogamously oriented and love oriented. I can absolutely only have eyes for someone who is not objectively high status. And my guess is that this is not just me. I think it's how feminine sexuality actually is. 

I can see that, if women had things more their way and feminine principled traits like socialization and emotional intelligence were encouraged, then there would likely be a less hierarchical relationship set-up.

It seems that the facts bear that out. Egalitarian hunter gather societies were 3 to 1 in terms of men and women who reproduced respectively. Where patriarchal societies (with hierarchical ranking and strong control over female sexuality) were 17 to 1 in terms of men and women who reproduced respectively. 

So, in a similar way to how (because of the way government serves corporations) there is extreme wealth inequality where it is rigged to where the rich get richer and poor get poorer... in an extreme patriarchy (which is not the situation we're in currently even though we still have many patriarchal elements in the system) you have very wealthy men having multiple wives where the bottom 95% of men don't reproduce at all.

But overall, I see the solution for the individual Incel or man struggling with hierarchy, being to buck this deeply ingrained patriarchal narrative that tells them that they have to compete on this hierarchy to realize that the game is built so that there are a large number of men who lose it. Within that game, the weak ones are only there to justify the strong. And of course someone's self-esteem will be shit if they're attached to that game.

To stop playing that game, all you need to do is be social and meet people... including women. There is a nearly equal number of women to men on the planet. There is no reason for that reproduction disparity to be there at all... especially since women tend to be very aversive to men having mistresses and other wives.

Haha! I love that picture of Jordan Peterson.

I think it comes down to the traumas associated with anti-feminine indoctrination.

This has gotten better with the widespread acceptance of the LGBTQ community, because lots of people are more accepting of men and women who deviate from gender norms. And this benefits society a lot because it takes the pressure off of everyone (including straight, cisgendered folk) to conform to narrow gender roles.

But having grown up in a small redneck town in Florida where gender roles were still firm in the 90s, there was a real sense of femininity being a sign of weakness for males and females alike. That's why I became very misogynistic at a young age and very resistant to anything traditionally feminine.

But it was especially egregious to be feminine for boys/men. It would guarantee that you'd be bullied and branded as gay... of which homophobia was just the norm then. I was even quite homophobic at the time just because it seen as just the way things are. It wasn't until I was about 13 and had bi and gay friends that I realized that I was being a jerk.

So, there is a pretty rough patriarchal hierarchy that a great many boys/men have been indoctrinated with and learned. And everything about that hierarchy creates a constant anxiety about where each man falls in relation to other men in terms of adherence to the religion of masculinity. And level of masculinity is one of the main things that's scrutinized within this hierarchy. Also, as an extension of that, success with women is scrutinized within that hierarchy.

If fact, I'd say that most men who are really focused towards have a lot of sex with a lot of women are really coming from a concern for where they fall in the masculinity hierarchy... and not as much with the potential for pleasure within the sexual experiences with those women. The concern is more one of status than one of pleasure.

So given that there are tons of social expectations and social traumas that come as a result of deviating from those expectations, it makes sense that men are really caught up in that patriarchal hierarchy, even as it chews up their self-esteem. 

There's also a lot of meaning there that must be unlearned.

If you imagine someone who has been told that the meaning of their life is to earn a lot of money. And that person creates their identity in relation to that understanding of "the meaning of life is to earn money." And then, it's like money is abolished. And for better or for worse, that person has that identity broken down because the thing they were basing their identity off of no longer exists.

It would be the same thing to let go of patriarchal hierarchical understanding. There's so much experience and meaning and identity shaping going on there. It would be a real death to let go of. Like a compete upending of the worldview... which is hard for anyone.

And I would guess that this understanding of society wasn't something that just so happened to fall into place.

I think it's very useful for elite men (and elite people in general) to keep non-elite men playing this losing game. That way, these men keep directing their anger and aggression downward towards other non-elite men and women... as opposed to getting together and directing all that masculine aggression upwards towards the powers that be.

If you can keep men playing this game, it's a way of diffusing and sublimating their revolutionary power-disrupting energy towards even more marginalized people... and thus enforcing the power structures that be. 

It's the oldest trick of the powers that be. Get the men to use their privilege and power to further subjugate women so that they don't band together and disrupt the powers that be... and further enforce the subjugation of the powers that be by subjugating women. Get the white people to use their privilege and power to further subjugate non-white people so that the white people don't band together and disrupt the powers that be... and further enforce the subjugation of the powers that be by subjugating non-white people. 

None of it is on accident. When you create a hierarchy, you can keep the people always looking to level up while stepping on the people below them. And this is how those at the very top keep their power. And the rest of the hierarchy polices and subjugates itself. 

The most absurd conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

Hippies don't understand; Taliban cannot be defeated. These guys don't have a problem sending off thousands of their soldiers just to wound one enemy soldier. They're a zombie organization. You can't defeat zombies.

Islam has terrorism as one of its cores. Lesser Jihad is that core. You can activate it whenever you want to. It's a game of power, maintained by ideology. It's not really a distortion of Islam. Rather, it's an intended misdirection of Islam that serves certain political agendas. Taliban is a political tool for certain bigger players.

When Al-Qaeda was in Syria, the soldiers themselves were naive. People talked to them, the poor guys thought they were in Palestine fighting against Israel and America. When in fact they were fighting against Al-Assad and the Syrian people.

It's the Taliban leadership who are the biggest devils, well next to the American government. Taliban is basically solely a military group. They don't have a people to support them, except a few radicals from the likes. They have camps where they drag children out of their homes and force them into these camps and brainwash them to believe that martyrdom is the ultimate prize in life. And then, when they're ripe, they send them off to their deaths. Civilians naturally gravitate away from them because they're toxic and unbearable. A normal human being knows that radicalism/extremism is just not right. And normal human beings are 99% of the earth. How many radicals are out there, all together? They're less than 1% of Islam. And a lot less than that of humanity.

I don't have the time or the capacity/desire to make research about Taliban and how it came into being, nor do I want to engage in stupid arguments with hippies. I just know from direct experience that they're one of the worst things in the world. A total toxic waste to anyone near them. And you can't eliminate them through war. You can only eliminate them by cutting them off from their suppliers. Without weapons or bombs, they can't exist.

The development argument (Spiral Dynamics) is the stupidest one I've ever encountered. I can't even begin to argue against it because it's so silly and because forum people including Leo are so ideological about it.

Leo Gura grossly overestimates himself. Rarely did I have meaningful discussions with him, and rarely does he show any nuance, if at all. Always thinking he's omniscient, while missing out on a lot. Always obsessed with big picture thinking as if that guarantees proper knowledge. It's just his lazy way of bypassing research. He thinks he's open-minded, but has quite a few dogmas; namely: Idealism, PUA dogmas, and Spiral Dynamics. He talks about epistemology, but always falls in fallacies. He's not as much as he thinks or claims he is; just mediocre. Even I am more epistemologically correct than him, and I'm a poor thinker. I know people who are way more intelligent than me, Leo is not one of them.

Edited by Gesundheit2

I can't differentiate between radicalism and moderation anymore.

Nobody can teach the truth.

On another note...

The only real challenges are the physical challenges of the physical world. Psychology my ass.

I swear I will do it, no matter how hard and painful it is.

For my brother - the only person I care about.

I hate to see him in pain.

Just you wait. You will be avenged.

I will make you forget all these times. I promise.

One day, we will look back together, and laugh.

One day. Trust me.

Does Leo hate me? I wonder.

I have a feeling that he does.

Greens make poor judgements. Integral theory is one of them.

Never take a hippy seriously.

Orange rules.

On 26.8.2021 at 10:23 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

Does Leo hate me? I wonder.

I have a feeling that he does.

Hate is love (Leo) :)

Why should he hate you? He doesn´t even hate Taliban or ISIS. You cannot be worse than them.

Edited by Hulia