Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

Idealism is the single most realistically viable solution for excessive materialism.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I'm experiencing profound levels of fulfillment. That means everything I'm doing is right for me and in alignment with my highest self.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

On 7/3/2021 at 9:14 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

Yeah, I know, it's my everyday experience too. But, I've also experienced states where that distinction collapsed.

From what I've gleaned so far, this is how it works:

• You imagine that pain and pleasure are different. (Conditioning/belief).
  • You can't imagine that pain and pleasure are the same. (Not enough open-mindedness).
  • You want to imagine that they are different. (Survival/Self-bias).
  • You don't want to imagine that they are the same. (Comfort zone/resistance to change).

So, not only you can't imagine that possibility, but also deep down, you don't have the desire to accept it in the first place. Because for you to imagine that possibility, you'd have to imagine a different possibility than the one you currently know and identify with, which is the whole problem in a nutshell.

Reality is made of differences. You survive as a self by emphasizing the differences that survive you the most, and by ignoring the differences that don't really affect you, at least at face value.

Take a look at the image below:

36819127-dc9e33ea-1c9c-11e8-9a93-0d3c0a674f02.png

If you're a computer, you will know that no two pixels inside that image are the same. Every pixel has its own coordinates and properties. But to you as a human, and since it doesn't make much of a difference to your survival, you will say it's just a black image.

At the same time, to a computer, all of what I'm writing here is just zeros and ones (transistor pulses). I could type anything, and it won't make a difference to a computer. When to you, there's a meaning to every letter to the point where I can possibly hurt your emotions with these innocent characters if I decide to arrange them in a certain way.

Wow! I can't believe I wrote this. It's very deep and profound.

Somebody bookmarked it and it showed up in my notifications.

I have a very deep personal connection with this video song. It represents my awakening. It'd accompanied me all throughout it.

It wasn't that obvious back then, but now I can see and appreciate the truth in death. I can accept death and comprehend its beauty. Death is not a bad horrific thing. Rather, it's a very beautiful thing. But life is still way more beautiful and appealing. You just learn after so much struggling that there is no escaping the truth.

It is all so inherently beautiful! 

Edited by Gesundheit2

It's very tempting, but I will not get sucked into a debate with a feminist. To be more accurate, I like the person but dislike the ideology. And as taught by the great Leo Gura, debating is always a waste of time. It simply does not work.

I don't think I can be the same after the quake. Though, I wouldn't say it was traumatizing to me per se. The war was traumatizing, but this was not. When I woke up to the shaking of my bed, I didn't think it was an earthquake. I thought it was my building that is collapsing for some reason. The reason being the hits it took during the war that left some cracks in the walls. I thought the hits finally came back at us, and that the building is done in for this time. So, I shouted to wake my family up and then went downstairs to see what's going on. There was no time to think. And it was dark, cuz we don't have electric supply most of the time, and this was one of those times. I was not scared, but I was in a flight state. When I reached down, the building's main door was locked, so I came back up to get the keys. My family was still not ready to leave. The cat hurried and hid itself in a corner and my brother could not abandon it. Then I got down and opened the door and saw people running and screaming, while the quake was still on (~5 mins). It was tough. If you stay in, there's a chance the building will go down. If you go out, there's a chance the ruins from your building or otherwise will fall on you. I looked around to the nearby mosque, and saw that the tip fell to the ground destroying a nearby building (we live in a narrow alley). Women and children were screaming. There was nothing I could do. Then my family finally was ready, but they decided to stay with the rest of the larger family in the ground floor. We stayed there until the quake passed. One of my cousins who live in a different area, is now homeless. But at least she got out safe with her husband and kids, and they will be staying with us at least for a while. This is only the first 30 minutes or so. There were other major quakes that didn't last as long, but were as strong, and we were more prepared for them. Then when the sun came up, me and my brother checked on the basis of the building to make sure the columns were intact, and fortunately they still are. This building is one of the things that my grandfather did well. He built it with the best material available at his time, and added a supporting cement on top of the steeled-concrete. It's a rock solid building that survived many hits during the war. We don't have the luxurious anti-quake supporting equipment, though. It's not a high building, just three floors, and I live in the second floor with my family. I can't say I'm glad it's over, cuz it's not over yet, I felt a quake about 12 hours ago, and some buildings are still collapsing in other areas. This is yet another reason for me to move out of this country. I can't feel at rest knowing that this has happened once in my lifetime, it could very easily happen again. And I can't erase this memory. It's like a flashback of 5 years of war with all of its horrors and miseries, all compiled into one week. And this time it's not the doing of humans, but the doing of God. I don't know why I'm writing this. Definitely not to share my story with the heartless hippies and their selfish/fake emotions, but probably to integrate this experience and move on. I feel more at ease now with myself. I definitely lost track of my purpose after this experience. My building didn't collapse, but some part of me did. I am still not done building my ego, and then it took a new hit. It's like you're trying to build the 5th floor of your psyche, and then you get a hit that throws you back down to the ground floor. It sucks, but we'll see.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Damn! I think I'm finally entering stage Green. It's in my perception now, not just my thoughts.

This is bad. I'm gonna lose the ability to bash on hippies :P

It's not possible to go beyond tier one unless you're dealing with complex systems. Most people who claim to be stage Yellow or above are simply deluded. If you're not a politician, you are not tier two. If you're not an influencer of a large audience, you are not tier two. If you are not a CEO, you are not tier two. You catch my drift. And while having one or more of these things might indicate your level of development, it's not the only factor. You could have gotten there by luck. The real test is time. If you're able to maintain yourself through the system, and you're growing, then you're tier two. Otherwise, you're full of shit.

I've been losing consciousness. I started to make a lot of mistakes in my daily life. I say words instead of other words, I forget what I was going to do, I stumble by the wooden table, etc. Probably because I haven't meditated in a while and haven't been allowing myself enough rest.

When the final earthquake occurred, I felt somewhat scared. But this wasn't just a loss of consciousness issue. It's reported that many people have experienced mental breakdowns and even death. This did not happen with the same intensity the first time, because now we have thoughts and expectations about earthquakes. The first time, we were completely ignorant, so it didn't have the same psychological effect. My sister cried in both times, but the effect was stronger and lasted longer with the final quake. I think if I had kept consistent with my meditation practice, it wouldn't have any effect at all. But it wasn't a big deal, so no problem.

The earthquakes are over, but somehow I'm starting to feel a bit dissatisfied with life. I know it's just because of the lack of rest, but I don't feel like resting. Gotta do something about this. I haven't orgasmed properly in a while.

On the other hand, there are benefits to not meditating. I feel more in the world now, and less in the skies. I'm more effective and practical. I can also think properly and speak and relate with humans.

Although, I kind of lost my spiritual connection to God, and it's hard for me to get clairvoyant thoughts.

I just realized I've been unbanned twice. That's something, you know. I bet nobody's ever achieved this before. I'm basically the talking dead.

Oh, man! It is Good to be awake!