Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Unfortunately, you have a lot more ways to go to reach SD rainbow.

LOL.Who says you have to be same color in all aspects.Things are more complicated.Fan of traditional values not decadence.

@Zeroguy Hey stop correcting my punctuation! Very Blue of you.

Edited by Gesundheit2
Maybe Red. Not sure.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy Hey stop correcting my punctuation! Very Blue of you.

I know that I lack development. But it is by choice not chance.Wish you great day.Ha,european against LGBT ,transgenders and all sorts of unnatural things.

@Zeroguy The only thing we lack is brainwashing, cuz we have dirty minds ???‍☠️

40-45%:

I think this state I'm experiencing is a mix between mild drunkenness and mild paranoia. In a sense, I feel a bit more loose than the usual, like what people describe while being drunk. At the same time, I am experiencing thoughts of being watched/judged. I have been feeling extraordinarily self-conscious in the past few days, not really sure why. I care what other people think, and I fear being wrong on some level. It's not exactly a low state of consciousness as in low quantity, but rather low quality. I am quite conscious of everything, although I might lose focus sometimes. I think I might be simply tired. I don't know.

So, overall it seems interesting things are happening. My mind is opening up to certain insights that were kind of missing. I became directly conscious of what a hallucination is. It's like something being taken away from you after it was yours and part of you.

About feeling loose, it might be the first time in a very long time, but I'm actually desiring human connection a bit strongly. Not that I would go and talk to strangers just like that, but that I wouldn't mind having a convo with anyone who might initiate.

So, I went for an evening walk and meditated. That desire came up. And I was near the hospital. So I remembered my best friend and called him up. He wasn't there. He was at home. My best friend is currently specializing in nephrology, and he spends a lot of time in the hospital, so that's why.

Anyway, I found another social insight embedded in this song:

Koda Kumi X Sean Paul - Rich _ Famous [Official Audio](MP3_128K).mp3

It's about how people bond, and how manipulation fits into the whole picture. When and where it can be useful.

Lately, as well, I have been feeling a bit like crying, but without success. The tears are on the edge, but they just refuse to flow out. I don't mind that per se, but it's making me a bit concerned.

So just rambling nonsense here to get it out of my system. I'll probably return back to normal tomorrow after a proper sleep. Just cuz I'm God.

Edited by Gesundheit2

It's not altruism that rules the world, but pragmatism. Altruism comes from trauma, and it has certain delusions attached to it.

Pragma = Action.

I'm struggling trying to figure out a kind of witty title for a new journal that I may be starting. I want it to be a good fitting title, and I have some ideas, but it's hard to land on a cool one, they all sound lame for now. I want to talk about my deepest and unrealized masculine desires/fantasies, some real-life stories from my past, as well as other stuff, like commentary and contemplations about the stories. Lately, my imagination has started to run a bit wild again, like it used to long ago. I have not been capable of being sucked into my thoughts/imagination for a very long time, thanks to spiritual practice. But now, something is starting to resurface, and I feel that it'll be interesting in that it might offer some insights into my subconscious, or even unconscious mind. The exercise I'm doing is similar to daydreaming, but with my eyes closed. Or like trying to enter a lucid dream but without the intention of sleeping. I just keep laying down after waking up, and let my imagination run wild. I have repressed hero thoughts. I don't know where exactly to go from there. All I know is that these thoughts have been stuck with me since I was a child, that they haven't gone away yet (maybe they won't ever, I don't know), that I have not always been aware of them, that they always keep playing out in all of my relationships with women, romantic or otherwise. But there's this thing that I'm kind of afraid of, is that my imagination can become a Pandora's box when it opens, and so then it might be hard to close it. Also, I'm concerned that someone (specifically women) might read what I will write and then get sucked into it or get addicted to it, cuz it will probably be very deeply emotional, the kind that women can't help but fall in love with. I guess it might probably sound like erotic novels, although not exactly sexual, but really mostly emotional, with the difference that it will all be real personal desires. The other thing is that I would want to actually make those fantasies come true, I have been wanting that since I first started engaging in them. It's just I've never really had the chance to realize them. Let's hope that I will find a proper title, and then maybe I'll start with that self-discovery project.

I'm not sorry to inform you this, but a big part of the hero is in fact an attention whore jealous of all the attention that the villain is getting.

Marriage is originally a religious concept/tradition, and homosexuality is forbidden in religion. That would be atheism making fun of God right in the middle of His house.

-----------

A man without money is a man without a penis.

Political issues are not really political. They're political at the surface, but really economical deep down.

Why does racism exist? Because humans are selfish and they want to survive. Similar people (by any criterion) get together and form alliances against other groups of people, who in their turn do the same. So simple.

Why does anti-racism exist? Because humans are selfish and they want to survive. It just so happens that this group has a different perspective on how to survive. This perspective includes making use of the minorities (integrating/enslaving them) instead of fighting them off.

There's nothing heroic or altruistic about anti-racism. Humans only care about themselves, and pretty much nothing else. If anti-racism was hurting (or not benefitting) you in someway, you would not be rooting for it. Full stop. You might be thinking that it's a win-win as opposed to racism. Well, maybe it seems that way now. But surely not forever. Racism is the rule. Anti-racism is the exception. You are as racist as anyone else, cuz ego is racist. Unlike you, I can see the full picture. So don't even try to bullshit me. Okay, buddy?

On the other hand, it's obvious that racism can be seen as loyal, heroic, and altruistic for one's group from the same group's perspective. Otherwise, it would not exist.

The truth is that when things are on the line, when your life is in danger or if you're suffering, you will fight your dearest people to survive or find peace. There won't be a friend nor a foo. Everyone is the enemy.

Or you will have some deluded idea that you are the enemy and then do something stupid and hurt yourself. It's kinda good that we're not at the airport yet.

How deep does the human bullshit go? I don't know.

Anyhow, don't think about the absolute, just recognize it. Enjoy the ride.

Am I racist? Or anti-racist? Well, I'm God. So both and neither. And I can't help it.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Best Life.jpg

It's hard to capture/collect insights when they start flowing and overflow from my awareness. Sometimes, I receive so many gems during walking meditation, but I can't write them down because trying to catch them and translate them into words kinda blocks the streamflow of higher consciousness, and so I would have to start over after catching every insight in order to get back into state, or at least I would be slowed down and regressed/pulled back a little into a lower state. I hope that many of the insights are automatically getting implemented/internalized into my psyche and life, and I think they are. The proof is the progress I keep making.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Oh, man the levels of consciousness that I'm accessing! So cool!

Looking back at my past and feeling disgusted by myself and the amount of delusions I used to have.

Delusional thinking is the trickiest of all problems. I currently have very few delusions, and I'm aware of them. Yet I still can't simply get rid of them. I have two or three primary delusions that my existence hinges on, or at least that's how I suppose it feels like from the unconscious mind's perspective. Having awareness of the delusions does not automatically remove them. There's probably something more powerful running in the background. But I don't know what that could be. I have no clue whatsoever, despite all of my meditation and contemplation, etc.

The main reason I know for sure that what I'm experiencing is delusions and not truth is because they go away sometimes. Sometimes I have clarity and I can see myself without those delusions. A less concrete reason would be a rational explanation that these delusions should not exist in the first place, because they don't serve any apparent purposes. Though, I'm 100% sure they serve purposes that I'm simply not aware of.

So now, what's the deal? Should I just let myself be delusional like that? I've been allowing and accepting of them for a very long time, and they seem to be only getting worse. Though, they are not harmful delusions, at least for me as of now. Or should I abandon them and stick to the window of clarity that I get every now and then? This option does not feel possible at all for now. When I am delusional, there's no way to logic my way out of that state. I will know and understand that I'm being irrational when I'm being irrational, but I will still be irrational, I just can't help it. Logic resonates on a very surface level, not very deep, it does not reach the ground layer of my perception. I mean it's better than before when I could not even recognize my irrationality. But still, I'm stuck with the delusions for some reason. I think if I could somehow get rid of them, then I would be in total God mode forever.

I don't know. Maybe these delusions are part of the reason why I'm still alive, happy, and functional. I don't know.

Best Actualized video so far! Hands down! :x

Edited by Gesundheit2

Sometimes I feel very grateful that I am poor. Maybe this is a lesson for me. I think about how stupidly I would have been spending my money based on my past naïve mindset. The thing is that I naturally feel attracted to narcissistic/empathic type people, and so that's probably where I would have been spending my hypothetical money. I just stand in awe at how my emotions could have been used against me. I would have been used and happy. My perfect match would probably be a narcissist who just takes, and I would just give, or some other weird dynamic. I love playing the fixer role, at least I used to very much. I still feel this urge till this day. It's buried deep inside my psyche, for some reason, but I don't really know what it is. This urge to give is usually what gives me the best climaxes when I masturbate. When I hit that point of giving my life energy, and the feeling of twisted worthiness/unworthiness that accompanies it, it just makes me feel complete like nothing else. I do not think that I was born that way. It's probably not genetic, but environmental. More accurately, I think it's been programmed into my mind over the years. It comes mostly from my aunts who are polar opposites in my mind, and both of whom I feel very attracted to and have weird sexual fantasies about. Yup, you read that right. I have weird sexual fantasies about my aunts. I would love to incest with them, even though they're both over 50 years old or something, I still imagine them younger like in their 30s when I was a kid. And I jerk off to them often, even imagine a threesome lol, but never do anything stupid like that in real life. I know things like this happen like at least not rarely but are never talked about because they're the most taboo thing that there could be, but I just don't think it's a good idea in my case. Maybe it's because they're taboo that I have these fantasies, but not really, because I don't feel any attraction whatsoever to my mom or sisters or aunts from my father's side. Although, I do feel attracted to my cousins, but that's probably natural attraction cuz it's not taboo/incest to marry a cousin in my culture.

It's actually complicated. It has to do with my upbringing, religion, early-life working experience, school, and other factors. I'm starting to see the reality behind this delusion.

Anyway, back to poverty. Yeah, I'm glad that I've been given this opportunity to learn about the world and understand it correctly before I am given the keys. Although technically to make it a correct metaphor, I do have the keys, they're all in my mind. It's just that I am a little bit far from the doors that the key are for if you catch my drift. I know how to use money. I just don't have it. Yet. Oh, man. Once I pass the bare minimum, I will keep the snowball rolling forever. I know all the ways in which reality works. And I have almost zero attachments besides my family. Plus, I have the highest consciousness and life experiences possible for a human, and am still learning and increasing my consciousness. Suck it, Leo. I'm Godder than you.

Edited by Gesundheit2

xD

Edited by Gesundheit2