Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

Public transportations here be like:

24/7.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Mine is perfectly balanced ?

Any relationship with anything is automatically a form of imagined/assumed manipulation for the mind. And it certainly is imagined/assumed, even though it could also be actual, though not always/necessarily.

The human mind is a tricky thing. It's always spinning narratives and stories about everything it can, no matter what. Nothing wrong with manipulating reality per se, or at least imagining/assuming that you are doing so. But still, the question is: How deeply are you aware (if at all) of those narratives and stories while they're playing out in the back of your mind?

Manipulation is inherent in you, even if you don't realize it. You can't not manipulate. Your existence here as a form is already both an implicit and an explicit form of manipulation. Whenever you move, manipulation is implied. And whenever you speak, think, or do anything else. You're breathing, after all. So technically, you're manipulating the air around you in and out of your body 24/7 non-stop. So even when you're not really doing anything, you're still doing manipulation. But I'm just being generous here, and that's way too low of a bar for humans.

The truth is that most humans do a lot more manipulation than "just breathing", even when they're supposedly/apparently not doing anything. For example, sitting with an empty mind and doing nothing (meditation) is a method that humans use to generate a better state of consciousness for themselves. So that's a method for manipulating state of consciousness in order to help them manipulate/navigate the world better whether immediately or sometime in the future, and at least from their pov.

And then someone comes and denies that they manipulate. Yeah, talk about low-consciousness Green and hippy spiritual ego.

The proper response to our inherent manipulative nature is to embrace, not deny or suppress. Own your nature, don't let it move into your shadow and then own you instead. That'll increase your consciousness and make you a more well-rounded and integrated human being. It's easy to think you're above when you're below. You'd be very likely to think that you don't manipulate others/reality if you have low consciousness. It's called the pre/trans fallacy.

You should always strive to transcend by inclusion - not exclusion - in order to achieve the maximum growth possible and actualize your full potential.

Edited by Gesundheit2

The worst insult a man could hear is "weak" or "loser". For a woman, it's "ugly" or "fat".

It means that you don't have a place in this race. You don't belong here.

Jihadist Liberalism is a term that sums up most of the Green/hippy folks ideology. The amount of brainwashing there is astounding. And all of it is simply for economical/political reasons. The bigger heads, surely, know how to play with their naive puppets.

I just don't get how those beliefs come in one package. Like, all those hippies more or less share the same beliefs. Like, how do they all find the typical stereotype of a Green hippy and adopt/implement it on the fly? Are there like schools or something? Or is it all simply embedded in the kind of media they often tend to expose themselves to? Like, why can't they be both conservative and progressive at the same time? Demonization of conservatism seems necessary for them, for some reason.

Edited by Gesundheit2

How can there be linguistic mistakes - such as grammatical mistakes - when language itself is an invented convention? Why do schools teach proper language when there isn't any in the first place?!

Language is not a thing. And even if it was, it's always dynamically evolving. So, any attempt at defining/capturing it into a static thing or set of rules beats the whole purpose of language, which is expression and communication. How are we supposed to express and communicate our modern life happenings using the old/outdated languages of our ancestors? If someone uses "bad language" but still delivers the point, is it really bad language? If they achieve both expression and communication, then what's the use of the grammar and whatnot? Talk about putting your focus on the wrong things.

This insight is sponsored by a Facebook friend who was trying to answer a question regarding people making grammatical mistakes. Our genius made a list of 7 reasons that he came up with. I admit he is smart. We spent over a semester together, but he's currently in Egypt. He is very much into philosophy. However, he obviously does not know how to go meta in order to realize his dogmatism and high neuroticism.

Should I bother and try with him? I probably won't. There's no point.

Edited by Gesundheit2

A mild dose of estrogen never killed a man. But why risk it?! lol.

-----------------------

Enlightenment is the kind of common sense that is so uncommon that it sounds like nonsense when it is spoken.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Okay, so now I'm in my lowest conscious state as of the last year or so. It's right around 70-80% of my baseline optimum consciousness. I'm experiencing lack of focus and brain fog at times. Probably because of something I did, or have been doing lately, mainly leaning more towards hedonism. So basically, permanent enlightenment is a myth. There is a certain struggle that one have to go through to maintain that optimal/functional/superhuman state. I don't care how enlightened anyone claims to be, or seems to be. They're full of shit. It just so happens that their lives are aligned perfectly with the least amounts of struggles, stress, and tests.

Also, the politics section here is never tier two. Not even Leo makes any tier two posts. There's obviously higher levels of consciousness and open-mindedness than the average. But still, not tier two. There's absolutely zero awareness of the meta political narratives, and no holistic understanding of any issue. It's the same left vs. right most of the time. And simply a matter of leftist/rightist fundamentalism. If you think of the right as low-grade left, this will make sense. So the less right-leaning you are, the more left-leaning you automatically become. And vice-versa. And so, there's really only extremely left vs. slightly left. Or right, however you want. Let's also keep in mind that location is important here, because the European left is generally more extreme than the American left. So from a leftist American point of view, it probably seems like the true left vs. the fake left. And from the leftist European pov, it probably seems like progress-phobic rightists vs. us the true protectors of freedom. Past-cultural communication is very common here, because no one here is tier two.

Edited by Gesundheit2

50%:

Sometimes I wish that solipsism was true, but it just isn't. At least, not in the strict meaning of the word "true". Others exist, they just don't care or think about you at all, unless you're perceived as higher value than them. Then you become their object of obsession and house of worship, which is not a great place to be in, either.

This alleged dice roll that put me here. This miserable place, where I had to fall from high up there, go so low, start again from below zero, then climb my way out of it slowly, like a snail. This weakness. This humiliation. This twisted orphanhood. I did not choose any of it.

And then comes my ego and pride. They won't let me leave like this, but only barely live. I could never ask for help, and I could never quit the game. I do not fear death, nor do I love life. I just don't know any other way of being. And I have no motivation to kill myself. In fact, I have more motivation to kill others than to kill myself.

I know what it is, and what it's all about. It's the same lie at any and all states. A universal truth in the human world. I understand the game, and I know its name. I'm just severely disadvantaged. And nobody understands. And it hurts. And I endure. And I try to stand up again. And I... just... smile... and take the L, and go on.

Only weak people think of suicide as a solution. Face your problems/demons, we all have them.

Sidenote: Women have a solipsistic view of life, not men.

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Only weak people think of suicide as a solution. Face your problems/demons, we all have them.

I'm weak, but I'm not thinking of committing suicide. Will face those bastards. No worries.

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Sidenote: Women have a solipsistic view of life, not men.

?

What about transgenders?

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'm weak, but I'm not thinking of committing suicide. Will face those bastards. No worries.

?

Great.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What about transgenders?

I have stage blue view on transgenders.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

I have stage blue view on transgenders.

Unfortunately you have a lot more ways to go to reach SD rainbow.