Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

I made two comments in the society section today; they were too revealing and insightful I had to delete them afterwards. My conscience just couldn't let me leave them.

Sharing the highest wisdom with lesser beings is against my religion, and for committing this sin I am deeply regretful. I will stop sharing wisdom altogether for as long as I can to make up for this mistake.

I seek atonement and refugee from myself, with myself ?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I see the future. Not a static vision, but a variety of scenarios; all of which are bad for most people, which makes me happy. It's nothing obscure to the keen eye of the observant, but most people are asleep and blind.

I will not tell my visions so that no one can be prepared. I am evil, and I worship Satan. In the fight against the devil, I'm on the side of the devil. With me, the devil is more powerful than God.

The devil worships me in return, btw.

Spirituality revolves around the feeling of being special, though not necessarily actually being special.

A rare minority of people are actually special, which is why they eventually stand out above the rest. If they start marketing their product (basically any guru or prophet), everyone including the less special will try to do the same, but of course by definition the less special are not so special, which is why they turn into minions for the most special, and fail.

Yep, another delusion out of the way.

I am Special.

Nobody at tier one understands the game at tier two.

No spiral dynamics bs. This goes way deeper and beyond that delusional hippy wishful thinking.

A pawn does not know what the king is planning or why he is planning what he's planning. Even worse, the pawn has no other explanation for its existence but the plan it was told. The pawn extracts all meaning from that plan without realizing. It's a slave, and yet, it thinks that it's free. A sucker. It cannot handle tier two. Enlightenment is peanuts in comparison.

Spirituality is all about feeling special and superior.

"You are not awake."

Just saw a graffiti on my way back home that translates: "You're beautiful, like my mama's shoes."

Those fucking hippies are driving me crazy! These know-it-all farts. Those slightly blushed faces, ugh! The stupidest things I've ever seen. Their arrogant ignorance is iconic. Like, you can't even communicate with them like a normal human fucking being because they think they are above you (just by smoking a plant or plugging a chemical), when they're in fact below protozoans and amoebas. It's absolute madness. Enough with your egoistic BS already. I don't want to get my hands dirty. Just go fucking kill your retarded selves and let me live peacefully! Your existence causes the biggest damage and is God's biggest mistake. Fuck God for creating you, if even that!

Edited by Gesundheit2

The last one has a strong spiritual vibe to it, especially after the 4 minutes mark. It'd been my favorite during my first awakening.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Culo is the only thing that keeps me motivated haha

I have recently discovered one of the deepest truths in this life. I call it the League Phenomenon. It's one of the many truths you will never ever ever ever even glimpse the sight of the light of. You're totally in the dark. Blind. Deeply asleep and hypnotized to see. No guru teaches these truths. They would have, but they're too blind to see, let alone be able to share.

Of course, I won't bother explaining it to you, cuz you don't deserve it, let alone the fact that you probably won't understand it to begin with. Maybe you'd understand it, but if you did, then you'd probably disagree. So, telling it to you is pointless either way. In fact, even if you somehow understood it and agreed, you'd likely use it against me, so that's another reason to keep it for myself. I've tried all those paths in the past, and these were the results, so I am speaking from experience. I know how bad and evil and ungrateful all of you are.

The only person that I share and explore these insights with in full-depth is my brother. We're the only seeing among this blind humanity. Anything I share here or anywhere else is peanuts compared to what we see/know. I've only ever shared like 10% of my overall wisdom with this forum, and even that I'm trying to reduce to 0%. I share a lot with my best friend, like 50%, even though he doesn't deserve. This desire to share is too strong, which is why it gets out of hand.

The truth is that I regret sharing the slightest bit of wisdom with any human. This has been by and large the unwisest part of me. I literally don't want to share any scraps of wisdom with you. Even this post I'm writing right here contains a certain amount of wisdom that I would otherwise prefer to have kept to myself. But desire gets the best of me. You're lucky to be handed out wisdom like that so easily, but too blind and ungrateful to be able to see or appreciate it.

Humans have varying levels of fullness of shit. The highest levels are reserved for the hippies.