Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

Angry, and full of hatred :x

Fuck you :)

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The difference between Westerners and Indians is the difference between Batman and Superman on a small dose of Kryptonite.

The difference between Indians and Arabs is the difference between Batman and Superman on a moderate dose of Kryptonite.

The difference between Arabs and Middle-Easterners is the difference between Batman and Superman on a lot of Kryptonite.

The difference between Middle-Easterners and Syrians is the difference between Batman and the Joker.

I'm not siding with Batman. It just happens that the motherfucker is born rich, technologically advanced, and doesn't have a weakness point.

Edited by Gesundheit2

She was sexy, until I saw her. Just like Sia. And unlike in real life, where women seem sexy, until they open their mouths.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Doesn't matter the number or the kind or the depth of the experiences I've had so far, I still know absolutely nothing.

And who dares to think that they actually know, something or anything at all, expect the ignorant?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Things I'm proud of having done/learned/achieved:

• Spending half of my childhood working.
  • Spending most of my adult life working.
  • Gaining a variety of skills (I've worked mainly in 6 different jobs so far; pharmacist assistant, house painter, courier, "warehouse guy", medical representative (the only job I hated and kind of sucked at), photographer/designer/photo editor, and other miscellaneous jobs that I won't count).
  • A Bachelor's Degree.
  • Admission into medical school (graduating in less than a year, probably).
  • (currently) Learning front-end web development under poor conditions, and planning to learn other stuff later.
  • Discovering spirituality, self-help, philosophy, etc., going down that rabbit hole and coming out of it with enhanced perception and logic.
  • Completing the spiritual quest, and achieving happiness/peace of mind.
  • Almost completely transcending the ego.
  • Discovering intuition and the feminine side.
  • Knowing English next to my native language, and planning to learn Chinese.
  • Obliterating most of my addictions in the past 10 months, as planned.
  • Creating a very flexible personality that can change, adapt, and endure the hardest circumstances.
  • Recovering mentally and emotionally from a 5-years war situation in my city.
  • Breaking out of religion/ideology completely.
  • Breaking out of the mind completely.
  • Creating a custom religion for myself.
  • Achieving full societal awakening; i.e. breaking out of most social illusions and delusions.
  • Achieving abundance mindset, and sowing the seeds for actual abundance.
  • Breaking out of the romance paradigm, aka neediness/co-dependency.
  • Integrating narcissism into my personality.
  • Discovering empathy, and achieving high EQ levels.
  • The ability to be alone and satisfied; I never feel lonely.

And more is yet to come; I'm still 25 years old.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Areas I currently struggle with:

• Finance; major struggle.
  • Self-esteem; specifically, the confidence component, but it's minor.
  • Lifestyle; not congruent with any of my highest goals, but it's temporary.
  • Energy levels; due to poor lifestyle (poverty = low quality food, mild anorexia due to having to sit most of the day, etc.).
  • Relationships; I rarely interact with people nowadays, due to, again, poor lifestyle.

I absolutely believe that improving my finances will result in improving all the other areas, which is why I'm mostly focused on it at the moment even on the expense of the other areas. Money will buy me freedom, and I will use that freedom to improve my life. You don't know how limited and paralyzed your life can get unless you experience poverty. There are degrees to poverty, I am probably somewhere near the lowest tier. I know poorer people, but they're few. If I would have to guess, I would say I'm one of the poorest 5% people on earth.

As for confidence, I would probably rate at 80-90%, but that's not enough for me. If it's not 100%, it's not real confidence. I can be confident on demand, but it requires conscious effort. Ideally, a truly confident person is confident on autopilot. That's what I'm aiming towards.

Edited by Gesundheit2

The only people who follow politics or have any interest in it are the fools of society.

What is political interest but mental masturbation to power/control shows?!