Consept

Trump recorded pleading with Georgia Election Official to 'find' votes

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

no evidence of fraud? haha, good luck if you're watching mainstream media which are telling bunch of lies.

No election will be 100% free of fraud. Going from 99.5% to 100% fraud free would take an astronomical work force, time and budget  in an election with millions of ballots. A country would need millions of trained workers, massive surveillance technology and trillions of dollars to ensure there is not a single case of fraud.

Yet if the rate of error and fraud is 0.1%, a candidate wins by 0.5% and a recount confirms the initial count, there comes a time in which it is good enough. No one is claiming that there was not a single case of fraud. Pennsylvania and Georgia together found three cases of someone trying to vote for a dead person. Yet this is among tens of millions of ballots and victory margins of tens to hundreds of thousands. The argument is that there wasn’t massive fraud on the scale to shift an election. If a state has a few dozen cases of fraud, yet Biden won by 50k votes, they aren’t on the same scale.

At this point, there has been evidence of isolated incidents of fraud, yet no evidence of massive fraud. Even Republican judges have said this.

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

Ah cool, youve seen some undeniable evidence then? I got swayed by the numerous court cases that got thrown out, but what you got?

There was a case in Pennsylvania in which someone tried to vote for a deceased relative. (He voted for Trump). Yet that was one vote among millions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's going on here is classic projection. anyone remotely more conscious than trump or his base can tell what's going on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, Sempiternity said:

Good! He is just speeding up the demise of the evil Republican party. And the world will be better for it. So as far as I'm concerned, the more evil Trump does, the better it will be in the long term for everyone. 

I don't know, I kinda think we need both republican and democrat energy to be successful. The issue is that both sides are very polarized right now. The sensible right and sensible left could work wonders in unison we unfortunately are just too stubborn.


Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Forestluv said:

No election will be 100% free of fraud. Going from 99.5% to 100% fraud free would take an astronomical work force, time and budget  in an election with millions of ballots. A country would need millions of trained workers, massive surveillance technology and trillions of dollars to ensure there is not a single case of fraud.

It's not about 99.5% to 100% matter, It's about 40 to 100 matter and you hear in fake news that is trying to say all republicans admit the victory of biden which there's no such a thing. even the old enemy of Trump, Ted Cruz stood up and admitted the fraud. it's not about overturning" the election or "finding" some votes here and there. it's about finding the "fraud" itself. make sure you don't get trapped by "false presuppositions" of media.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Consept said:

Ah cool, youve seen some undeniable evidence then? I got swayed by the numerous court cases that got thrown out, but what you got?

Go ahead and follow today's fake news on your favorite channel. come on, it's late.


"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

Ted Cruz stood up and admitted the fraud.

@hamedsf Just so you know:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/owned-watch-ted-cruz-contradict-himself-on-trump-voter-fraud-ploy-98784325864

So... it's really not about what Ted Cruz has to say.

Although he is right - Trump is a 74 y/o child who blames everybody but himself. He would never admit that he's wrong or losing, ever.

If all the republicans in the US were all of the sudden to say "you lost, Donald", he would still not admit it. 

Edited by Tim R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hamedsf said:

It's not about 99.5% to 100% matter, It's about 40 to 100 matter

Trump’s own department of justice, over 60 judges (including Trump appointees), election officials (including republicans) have all ruled there is no evidence of widespread fraud. That is 100% of investigators, officials and judges. To believe there is widespread fraud, one must believe there is a massive fraud conspiracy that includes Trump’s own officials and judges! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Trump’s own department of justice, over 60 judges (including Trump appointees), election officials (including republicans) have all ruled there is no evidence of widespread fraud. That is 100% of investigators, officials and judges. To believe there is widespread fraud, one must believe there is a massive fraud conspiracy that includes Trump’s own officials and judges! 

banning poll watchers to observe in the room, witnessing sudden suspicious spikes with batches of votes for biden 6 in the morning, unreliable voting machines which are manipulated from Venezuela with Philippine servers. guys you should be concerned about this: Kenyan man isn't saturated after 8 years of administration in power and he sends off his novice to experience vice president under him this time.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

banning poll watchers to observe in the room, witnessing spikes in votes for biden 6 in the morning, voting machines which are manipulated from Venezuela with Philippine servers. guys you should be concerned about this: Kenyan man isn't saturated after 8 years of administration in power and he sends off his novice to experience vice president under him this time.

Referring to Obama as 'Kenyan man' is pretty racist, i understand you may need to drop the level of conversation for whatever purposes you have but please refrain from racism or any other prejudices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

unreliable voting machines which are manipulated from Venezuela with Philippine servers. guys you should be concerned about this: Kenyan man isn't saturated after 8 years of administration in power

Please tone down debunked conspiracy theories and racist rhetoric. It is against forum guidelines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

 

You realise that OAN is heavily biased toward the president right, the clip i used was the actual Georgia Secretary of State along with surveillance footage of him literally explaining every movement. But if youre trolling do your thing, im not gonna argue with you  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Kenyan man isn't saturated after 8 years of administration in power and he sends off his novice to experience vice president under him this time.

Lol.

How about Orange man coup attempt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lyubov said:

what's going on here is classic projection. anyone remotely more conscious than trump or his base can tell what's going on here. 

Same can be said about the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Consept said:

Referring to Obama as 'Kenyan man' is pretty racist, i understand you may need to drop the level of conversation for whatever purposes you have but please refrain from racism or any other prejudices

Side point. It's funny these days that white people get more offended by "racist" comments about other races more so than those other races. They defend it as "it's just being mindful" but I'd beg to differ. It's like the "you're racist" phrase has been weaponized these days as a victim card to gain control. There's people walking around fully convinced that they are the masters of what's racist and what isn't to the point that they try to shove it down other race's throats. "No no no, you are oppressed. Sit down and listen." A society being more sensitive to racism to help protect minorities is fine but becoming too sensitive starts to lead to paranoia. I just see people trying to take every little thing these days and calling it racist. 

Edited by Nyseto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nyseto said:

Side point. It's funny these days that white people get more offended by "racist" comments about other races more so than those other races. They defend it as "it's just being mindful" but I'd beg to differ. It's like the "you're racist" phrase has been weaponized these days as a victim card to gain control. There's people walking around fully convinced that they are the masters of what's racist and what isn't to the point that they try to shove it down other race's throats. "No no no, you are oppressed. Sit down and listen." A society being more sensitive to racism to help protect minorities is fine but becoming too sensitive starts to lead to paranoia. I just see people trying to take every little thing these days and calling it racist. 

Well I'm black so... But aside from that my point was more it's not relevant whether he's Kenyan or not, it literally had nothing to do with anything, but the person writing the comment knew that it might be offensive, which is something I see from the right a lot. It's like we have a right to say whatever and we're going to prove it by saying something we think would be offensive to you. It's just trying to bait people so that when they react they can say 'ha look how sensitive you are', normally I wouldn't comment but on this forum where its supposedly more 'advanced' people I don't think these type of tactics are needed or constructive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Consept said:

Well I'm black so... But aside from that my point was more it's not relevant whether he's Kenyan or not, it literally had nothing to do with anything, but the person writing the comment knew that it might be offensive, which is something I see from the right a lot. It's like we have a right to say whatever and we're going to prove it by saying something we think would be offensive to you. It's just trying to bait people so that when they react they can say 'ha look how sensitive you are', normally I wouldn't comment but on this forum where its supposedly more 'advanced' people I don't think these type of tactics are needed or constructive 

Some people do try to bait others, sometimes they also just do it unknowingly. Maybe they've use "Kenyan man" around other black people and they didn't care, who knows. I'm gonna mess with you here one bit. Sometimes black people confuse the hell out of white people. Many black people are comfortable making racist jokes about one another or even using slurs and white people see it as, aw they're cool with it, I'm going to say it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nyseto said:

Some people do try to bait others, sometimes they also just do it unknowingly. Maybe they've use "Kenyan man" around other black people and they didn't care, who knows. I'm gonna mess with you here one bit. Sometimes black people confuse the hell out of white people. Many black people are comfortable making racist jokes about one another or even using slurs and white people see it as, aw they're cool with it, I'm going to say it too.

If someone does it unknowingly thats one thing, but you can infer intention from his general rhetoric in this case. Again its not that the term used especially offended me its just that it was obviously said to bait as it had nothing to do with anything, we werent even talking about Obama. 

For one thing black people are just more comfortable talking about race, as they have over the years gotten the short end of that stick. It has to do with power dynamics, so for example poor people can make jokes about being poor amongst each other but if a rich person made a joke about them being poor, it can come off as if they are being superior and looking down on them and also not really understanding their issues. Same with any dynamic like that, if an in shape person made a joke about fat people, if a young person made jokes about old people, if good looking person made a joke about ugly an ugly person. Its all the same, and also the definition of racism is believing yourself to be superior to another based on race, if you make a joke disparaging black people your intention may not be bad or even racist but it will definitely come across as such. If you take the 'Kenyan man' example its a way to reduce Obama to just his racial heritage as if thats all he is, so in that way the person saying it can in maybe think he or others are superior to Obama 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nyseto said:

It's like the "you're racist" phrase has been weaponized these days as a victim card to gain control. 

It’s context-dependent. A problem occurs when this point (which is true is some contexts) is hyper focused on and extrapolated as the general phenomena. That leads to distortion. In this case, it will lead to denial of systemic racism and a dismissal of general racism.

It would be more accurate to say that in the big picture there racism at individual and systemic levels - and within that racism, there are incidents in which the phrase “you’re racist” is inappropriately used as a weapon and victimhood. That is a more accurate larger context. Focusing on specific points within the bigger picture and normalizing them as the bigger picture creates distortion. 

I dated a one black woman in my life and I was shocked by how much racism was directly at us. I thought inter-racial relationships were supposed to be cool in America now and I was wrong. We were regularly mistreated in ways very different than with any white woman I dated. Vitriol, nasty looks, tones of voices, being ignored, slurs in bars, threats, verbal and physical harassment. However, imo my gf assigned racism too much. I’d estimate about 60% of the time I agreed, 20% of the time it could go either way and 20% of the time I thought it was just a happening that had nothing to do with race. Yet it would be extremely unfair to to her (and me) to focus on that 20% and say “you two are just using racism as a weapon and playing victim”. It would be much more fair to say we were routinely treated with racist intentions, yet at times she mis-label an occurrence as racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now