Consept

Trump recorded pleading with Georgia Election Official to 'find' votes

40 posts in this topic

This obviously is not surprising, but surely this is hard proof of an attempt to defraud the election, surely worse than alleged with no evidence fraud. So what is it actually going to take to make Trump supporters realise who this guy is? Or is it just an all out cult at this point?

Potentially he could be hurting repubs with this type of thing 

Edited by Consept

Good! He is just speeding up the demise of the evil Republican party. And the world will be better for it. So as far as I'm concerned, the more evil Trump does, the better it will be in the long term for everyone. 

But what's even worse is that the insanity isn't isolated to just Trump.

At least 140 republicans in the House of representatives support or believe in Trump's lie.

And also 2 of 3 republican voters support it or believe in it.

It's scary how the most powerful country in the world has lost its mind.

Edited by Blackhawk

What cracks me up the most is how the left complains about Trump's actions when they've spent most of their time in government demonizing him than helping the U.S. as well. Plenty of evil has come from the left too with the impeachment hearings where no evidence was found with the transcript released from the WH and now the left is acting the same way with the election and the case against fraud saying there's no evidence. Can't talk about one side's evil without considering the other's. Pelosi's home just got vandalized with spray paint, blood, and a pig's head. Same with McConnell's. They're all puppets 

Edited by Nyseto

2 hours ago, Consept said:

So what is it actually going to take to make Trump supporters realise who this guy is? Or is it just an all out cult at this point?

I don't think anything can make them realise it.

I guess they will blame everything on the democrats, like Nyseto does above.

Isn't the human mind a curious phenomena?

Edited by Blackhawk

he doesn't give a fuck... nothing new

the shit that is going to leak out when he is out of office will be super dark and his followers will deny it 

1 hour ago, Nyseto said:

What cracks me up the most is how the left complains about Trump's actions when they've spent most of their time in government demonizing him than helping the U.S. as well. Plenty of evil has come from the left too with the impeachment hearings where no evidence was found with the transcript released from the WH and now the left is acting the same way with the election and the case against fraud saying there's no evidence. Can't talk about one side's evil without considering the other's. Pelosi's home just got vandalized with spray paint, blood, and a pig's head. Same with McConnell's. They're all puppets 

Because Trump was guilty during the impeachment trail. And yes, there is no evidence of any voter fraud, not in 60+ lawsuits has one piece of evidence been even presented, except hearsay. 

But yes, they are are most all corrupt, left and right, and don't have the best interest of the people they are supposed to be serving at all in mind, only to enrich themselves. Just to varying degrees. But as Leo says, the Republicans are 10 -50 times worse. They are openly trying to overthrow democracy and commit treason almost on a daily basis. Case in point, the topic of this thread.

Personally I would like to see all corrupt politicians dragged out of congress, left and right, and executed publicly, to show evil selfishness does have severe consequences, otherwise they will all continue on with their evil, and just get worse and worse. 

Sounds like another bait from mainstream, making it sound ridiculous, at this point I don't take any of their 10 sec cut videos, phone calls serious, always trying twisting and changing as they want, one thing is free speech for press , another is doing this pathetic thing and calling it freedom for press to deliver truth.

Who know maybe this time it was legit, but to actually believe that he would say something like that seems just dumb , what I suppose talk was about  somehow found missing votes of people who supposedly voted for him, but where not counted, how they did found them is another question.

Edited by Claymoree

56 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Because Trump was guilty during the impeachment trail. And yes, there is no evidence of any voter fraud, not in 60+ lawsuits has one piece of evidence been even presented, except hearsay. 

But yes, they are are most all corrupt, left and right, and don't have the best interest of the people they are supposed to be serving at all in mind, only to enrich themselves. Just to varying degrees. But as Leo says, the Republicans are 10 -50 times worse. They are openly trying to overthrow democracy and commit treason almost on a daily basis. Case in point, the topic of this thread.

Personally I would like to see all corrupt politicians dragged out of congress, left and right, and executed publicly, to show evil selfishness does have severe consequences, otherwise they will all continue on with their evil, and just get worse and worse. 

I'll have to respectfully agree to disagree on that one. I'd say the -current- left is 10-50x worse with the external damage they've caused through violence and rioting. So far the right has been handling Biden winning better than the left handled Trump winning 2016. Most of them know they would be hypocrites to act the same way as the left did and a small portion is acting the same way just to "get even". If the left was so much better than the right, we wouldn't have so many New York and California refugees moving to Florida and Texas. One good look at the most liberal cities says enough about their level of consciousness at work. I haven't lived in a largely liberal state but my wife lived most of her life in Washington state and she's happier than ever to have gone to a red state.

Just how the left is saying there's no evidence of voter fraud, there was no evidence during the impeachment trial. They talked about impeaching him before he even got elected which shows where their priorities were compared to looking out for Americans. The president of Ukraine said so himself that he wasn't getting pressured and the transcript from the WH of the phone call Trump had with Zelinsky word for word had no quid pro quo. The left was just going off of hearsay and speculation, their whistle blower didn't even show up. The previous impeachments in history were legitimate but Trump's impeachment made a joke out of the impeachment process overall which is considered a threat to democracy/treason. It was the most rushed impeachment backed by a political agenda and when it died at the Senate, they made more excuses. Only republican that defected was Romney whereas the left had several democrats defect. Not very bipartisan at all. I sat through both days of 12 hours of impeachment hearings listening to both sides.

Edited by Nyseto

meh, Trump is over. He knows it. He had his day in the sun.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Interesting, so just to clarify their points @Claymoree , as i understand it youre saying you just shouldnt take any news coverage seriously as it can be twisted whichever way, keep in mind this is Sky news which is owned by well known conservative Rupert Murdoch. But this kind of argument is an ad hominem attack whereby you call out in this sky news rather than directly addressing the issue raised, keep in mind the full audio is out there in which you can listen and then directly respond to.  

@Nyseto Excuse me if i mis-characterise you, but it sounds like youre saying the left is just as bad if not worse than the right in which case theres no point in addressing this particular incident because the left has done something just as bad in your opinion, which is that they demonised him. But again theres no direct addressing of the issue at hand. Its the equivalent of saying if a specific man abuses a woman, 'well women abuse men too so....'. 

What I've seen a lot, potentially on both sides but definitely more on the right, is these type of low quality arguments, I label them low quality arguments because they never actually debate the central point, (Ive left a picture of the debate pyramid below). This has almost become common practice now, in that low level debate tactics to distract from the main point is a valid argument. It makes it quite obvious that a logical debate is impossible because the position just doesnt make sense, therefore to enter into one would look ridiculous, so the defensive ego kicks in and gives you options whereby you can distract and pretend that theres no point in debating the central issue. I think its fine if you support or sympathise with Trump or even criticise the left but there has to be a higher level debate about it otherwise how does it help you get to truth? 

In the case of this recording, you have a president on tape asking an election official to 'find votes', he is rebuked by the election official and told that no there is no evidence of what youre talking about. This, in a democracy should not be accepted in anyway, so if you are going to refute the point, please directly address it without mentioning democrats or the left or whatever else. Or failing that enter the meta-conversation about why Trump supporters accept and support this behavior and what it would actually take to get them to see these actions for what they are. 

debate pyramid.png

I saw this comment on Youtube, but cannot find it now.

Looks like Hitler refusing to admit that he lost the war.

I think that it perfectly describes the situation. Someone should do an angry Hitler version with Trump's voice-over by the way.

Edited by Raphael

Cheaters gonna cheat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is absolutely despicable what Trump is doing. Also, if I were Raffensperger, I would feel like I am not just being bullied by Trump, I'd also feel like I am being totally harassed by him. I mean don't you guys think that what Trump is doing is very stalkerish?

no evidence of fraud? haha, good luck if you're watching mainstream media which are telling bunch of lies.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cheaters gonna cheat.

A cheater that cheated and still lost is even more embarrassing