dflores321

Way More Unconscious When I'm Inside My House

7 posts in this topic

For some reason, when I'm inside my house all day, I get into all these rabbit holes in my mind. 

But when i spend a day doing things, I have blissful/peaceful experiences where i think I'm almost enlightened. 

It feels like a weakness, i dont like that. Why cant I be at peace sitting down all day, why do I have to move around and do stuff? 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

there might have been unfortunate experiences at home in ur life leading to being not as comfortable at home, as a common sense answer. Home life can certainly become better over time

@dflores321 Maybe do things inside your house?xD

I feel you, since lockdown began in November my mind sometimes goes a bit bananas at home, but when I'm busying myself with doing something, it gets better. Go do some sport, it'll balance you're mind. 

Concerning you're "inability" to sit around all day contently - so what? I mean, you're not at a Zazen retreat when you're at home. You can busy yourself in an enlightened way^_^

And anyway, drop these expectations. It's not a weakness and nothing you ought to defeat. Accept you're inability to sit around all day. Then maybe you can change something about it, but not before. 

"Love is all that I can give to you ❤ Love is more than just a game for two!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg 

@Tim R yes I just get lazy. 

@YaNanNallari I'd say for most people the unfortunate stuff always happens at home. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

Different places trigger different emotional/thought responses. The own place can become a downward spiral for comfort, which where your problem might stem from.

I'm not too sure about energy within a certain space, but I do feel that 'the type of energy' can change with the environment - thus affecting the nervous system. Consider being in the forest vs. being in the subway.

I have exactly same experience. I report it to shaman.. 2 shaman say similiar things. There is lot of negative vibe being in my house. Shaman say they build temple in there. Funny but the shaman have ability to see object in 5D dimension so to speak anywhere in the world. Just a possibility. But after leaving my house my energy never drained like hell again. More conscious too!

@dflores321 Way More Unconscious When I'm Inside My House

But when i spend a day doing things, I have blissful/peaceful experiences where i think I'm almost enlightened.

Why do you not enjoy yourself having blissful/peaceful experiences?

Why do you think it are a weakness?

Don't you deserve to be released from suffering?

Are you sober or take drugs to be blissful/peaceful?