MrBON

Height-ism and the double level hypocrisy of feminists

121 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

PUA must've been difficult as an INTP?

One of the hardest things I've ever done. But also one of the most growth-catalyzing for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I hate intenet I think it's a total waste of time... (talking to strangers and staying all day in my room, I've done that for so many years and it didn't bring much... it's a new age for me, I'm not gonna repeat the same mistakes)

but God your honesty... is soooo fucking sexy

You see Mr Bon... there are a variate of characteristics to supply yourself with to become more yummy :P

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends. When I was doing it seriously I would go about every night that clubs were open in the city I was in. Sometimes 3 nights per week. Sometimes 7 nights per week for a whole month. It all depends on what opportunities are available in your area and how serious you are. 2 nights per week should be minimum. That's typically Fri & Sat. You'll need to check your city and venues to see if it's worth making the trip out there on weekdays. Many times it's not worth it if you live in a small city.

Typical night: 5, 10, or 20 girls. Depends on how busy the venue was. Some nights are just slow so you can't approach 20 girls. Sometimes you only get 5 or so. 10 per night is a great number to shoot for. But some nights it will only be 3 or 5 just because it was slow or you were chickening out.

The #1 to doing massive approaching is that you need to find specific venues and cities that offer that opportunity. Your average bar does not have 10 girls worth approaching.

I don't know if clubs are the right places to find the right women... But of course if MrBon want just to get laid, not strings attached, then it's a completely different story and I don't have an advice cause  I have a totally different mentallity. 

Im my opinion you should try to meet women doing things like climbing , sports, yoga and stuff like that...

It will also be very beneficial you will be become healthly and happy

edit: nvm

Edited by Lyubov

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends. When I was doing it seriously I would go about every night that clubs were open in the city I was in. Sometimes 3 nights per week. Sometimes 7 nights per week for a whole month. It all depends on what opportunities are available in your area and how serious you are. 2 nights per week should be minimum. That's typically Fri & Sat. You'll need to check your city and venues to see if it's worth making the trip out there on weekdays. Many times it's not worth it if you live in a small city.

Typical night: 5, 10, or 20 girls. Depends on how busy the venue was. Some nights are just slow so you can't approach 20 girls. Sometimes you only get 5 or so. 10 per night is a great number to shoot for. But some nights it will only be 3 or 5 just because it was slow or you were chickening out.

The #1 to doing massive approaching is that you need to find specific venues and cities that offer that opportunity. Your average bar does not have 10 girls worth approaching.

Would you go often go solo? If you go out that often it is hard to find a wingman. And from my experience it is kind of creepy to approach girls alone DURING nightgame.

In Tate we trust

Asked a few women in the past if they would date a bald guy, it was a strong no for women under the age of 25. Older women with experience stop caring as much. And we are not talking about super model hot women here, i would say most of them where very below average.

Its paradoxical, the more below average a women is the more picky they are. Obviously a over generalization, but its interesting. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4-1-2021 at 4:43 PM, MrBON said:

@Leo Gura Leo do you understand how insecurities work? They are created because of what you experience, hear and see through your life. No one is born insecure about their height, they are made insecure by the way society talks about it. If you hear all your life that guys should not be shorter than girls in dating by everyone and you never see any couples where the guy is shorter (1-2cm shorter doesn't count i mean LEGIT shorter) then you start to think it is reality. Of course, you cant understand this because you are 6 2 so you never experienced it and it is easy to talk like it does not matter. Sure a godly pua that is natural in game can probably get girls legit taller but that is like saying you do not need psychedelics at all to reach very high states of consciousness if you are an average guy since i know Sadhguru or some other gifted guy that does not need it.

@MrBON  Assuming Leo with all his content doesn't understand your insecurity problem would be a good example of extreme arrogance.

I thought you didn't like arrogance. Then why are you being so arrogant?

Do you understand how victim mentality works?

Maybe watch that video again.

And stop whining, it's unbecoming of the quality man that you portray yourself as.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I even approached with a cold fever and dripping nose.

Can't do that anymore these days?

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Leo Gura During your nights out, would you deliberately approach and get intimate with girls that you don't genuinely find attractive just for practice?

In the biginning, being a vergin, how did you behaved with girls who maybe were already experienced with sex?
Doesn't this topic show up until bed or it should be talked about early on? Is it a turn off?

@Leo Gura I know plenty of super normal guys that got sex or gfs from online dating. The idea that you need to be a model to get sex there is just wrong. You need goods pics, decent looks (not model) and tons of volume. Also dont expect to sleep with 9s from online dating, usually 6s at best. 

@flowboy I meant arrogance like body language, eye contact, not giving enough attention shit like that. And yes that was arrogant and i apologise

@MrBON  No need to be sorry, just trying to get you to see something.

What we hate/what annoys us is often what is there in ourselves, but we don't want to accept it. The way out there is to accept it.

3 minutes ago, MrBON said:

body language, eye contact, not giving enough attention

What's interesting to me is that none of these things could be named arrogant. What is arrogant eye contact? Arrogant body language? I honestly have no idea.

I really think that what you are perceiving as arrogant is actually just a sign of confidence and high self-worth.

@flowboy Acting like you better, giving that spoiled look like you are not worth my time, being on your phone half the time, giving short answers and basically not being respectful and attentive on the interaction

@MrBON This is all highschool level dating. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 minutes ago, MrBON said:

@flowboy Acting like you better, giving that spoiled look like you are not worth my time, being on your phone half the time, giving short answers and basically not being respectful and attentive on the interaction

You're telling me that you have seen guys do that as an effective dating strategy? Cause that wouldn't work. So you don't have to worry that you need to do that.

Actually, these things sound like things girls would do to defend against low-confidence, uninteresting guys taking up their time. Don't be copying those strategies until you have so many girls trying to get attention from you, that it becomes a bother! Cause that's what those behaviors are for. To repel, not to attract.

Edited by flowboy

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Would you go often go solo? If you go out that often it is hard to find a wingman. And from my experience it is kind of creepy to approach girls alone DURING nightgame.

I would go rain or shine, solo or not. Mostly I had wings who were always at hand. Most of my nights were not solo. You just need to find wings who are as serous as you are.

I was in a near-fatal car crash. Totaled my car. And all I was thinking was: damn, this might disrupt my ability to go out tonight. Got a rental car and I went out that night and told all the girls about my car crash. It was a good conversation starter.

9 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Leo Gura During your nights out, would you deliberately approach and get intimate with girls that you don't genuinely find attractive just for practice?

Of course, although I didn't want to. I had to lower my standards a lot for sake of practice.

In the biginning, being a vergin, how did you behaved with girls who maybe were already experienced with sex?
Doesn't this topic show up until bed or it should be talked about early on? Is it a turn off?

Just keep your mouth shut and act like you know what you're doing.

It wasn't big deal for me. The girls have no idea and they never asked or cared.

8 hours ago, MrBON said:

@Leo Gura I know plenty of super normal guys that got sex or gfs from online dating. The idea that you need to be a model to get sex there is just wrong. You need goods pics, decent looks (not model) and tons of volume. Also dont expect to sleep with 9s from online dating, usually 6s at best. 

If your standards are low, yes. But I have high standards for who I sleep with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Interesting thread, since your on vacation you should reminisce about your pua journey and put it on your blog, I feel it would help put some pieces together for younger guys who were once in your situation or the men who have this victim mindset on the forum.

What was your "Wow this pua stuff actually works" moment? Every person I've met who went through their pua stage have all this moment, just curious 

@Leo Gura A 6/10 girl in looks is not low standards. Plus personality matters more if you want anything serious and you cannot tell that from online dating profiles much. But yeah it is not high standards so in your case it makes sense not to use online dating.