Striving for more

All my hope is with the ACC Mercury detox

27 posts in this topic

On 03/01/2021 at 3:31 AM, Average Investor said:

I had recently found out I was allergic to peanut butter and I was eating a bunch of it recently. It caused me a huge amount of fatigue and brain fog. I feel great after I stopped eating it. I am going to get an allergy test soon too. 

I am also going to be doing a detox to try to work on my gut health too from the book The Toxin Solution

You might have some sort of toxin or something your body is rejecting that you get frequently. 

@Average Investor This is true ... Eating a "healthy diet" may not be enough. 

I need to do more tests. Check for allergies, check my gut. 

@Star Yeah Probiotics sounds good. My main obstacle with supplements/nootropics: is logistics & knowing which brands are best, effective/ not ripping me off. 

There should be a thread dedicated to the best brands of nootropics & supplements for each country. 

(I'm from the UK).

Anyone tried Alpha GPC? I feel like I should try this. 

@Striving for more I ate peanut butter for many years while I was younger. I am starting to discover more allergies that I am not really aware of too. 

I am following the book called the Toxin Solution if you were interested in learning more of what I am working on. 

@Average Investor yup same here. I'm amazed that peanut butter, flax seeds, sesame seeds / tahini, egg whites and BRAZIL NUTS make me bloat, swell my throat make my stomach hurt and give me brain fog. And I've been eating these for years without noticing before.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay I recall going to school and not taking food with me. The only option I had to eat every day was a peanut butter sandwich. We were poor as fuck, but I recall never wanting to eat that for some reason and it was my only choice. I would actually collect a lot of food from all the other kids and eventually got in trouble for it from the teacher. She called my mom and confirmed I had "plenty to eat" lol. 

@Average Investor  I kind of regret not having discovered lentils when i was in my teens. Cheap, convenient, nutritious and could have bulked easier

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay For me this was in second grade. I always just took whatever was provided or recommended by others for most of my life until just a couple years ago. 

I eat lentils almost daily now though. Amazing!