Striving for more

All my hope is with the ACC Mercury detox

27 posts in this topic

I am praying that I have mercury poisoning and the ACC mercury detox will fix my brain,

... because if it doesn't, I'm fucked. That means I'm genetically useless , OCD, poor memory. If it doesn't work i'm fucked. I need to not have bad cognition. I need at bare mimum average cognition. Anything less and I'm basically an ape with a human body.

I am terrified that my cognitive issues / sleep disorders / mental issue are due to bad genetics. 

I know someone who was born into szychophrenia, nothing she could fucking do. She's been fucked for 15 years. Severe Syzch & she never did any drugs, no trauma, just genetics. 

Either this thing gives me a good brain, or Im fucked & Life dealt me the wrong card 

There are MANY other things which could cause brain fog and poor brain performance. So don't be so simple-minded. If detox doesn't work, there are still plenty of other things you can try.

I highly doubt that your situation is due to bad genetics. Mostly likely it's due to poor diet and other things you can correct.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have had a friend who had Schizophrenia. I have been friends with him for about 6 years and he has made some major improvements. Anyone can improve their situation from where they are.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Mostly likely it's due to poor diet and other things you can correct.

Diet is huge with this. I had recently found out I was allergic to peanut butter and I was eating a bunch of it recently. It caused me a huge amount of fatigue and brain fog. I feel great after I stopped eating it. I am going to get an allergy test soon too. 

I am also going to be doing a detox to try to work on my gut health too from the book The Toxin Solution.

Just those few things might be worth looking into. You might have some sort of toxin or something your body is rejecting that you get frequently. 

@Leo Gura My diet is already far better than the majority of the population. Not perfect but I mostly eat healthy food. 

I know people that don't care about their diet, drink alot ect.. and they still have far better cognition, focus and mental health than me.

Diet has not improved my OCD 1 bit.

I'm relying on ACC because I can't really think of anything else. 

13 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Diet has not improved my OCD 1 bit.

What have you tried so far in terms of your diet? Would you be willing to share with us a snip of your diet? Say: typical 1-2 breakfasts, lunches and dinners + hydration + snacks. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I'm now drinking filtered water. I eat oats, fruits (bananas, oranges, tomato),

I eat dark chocolate every day - 80-90%

I eat vegetables, sometimes meat or fish, sometimes lentils, peas. cucumber. 

Brown rice.

I do eat bad food sometimes, but way less than most people.

I use olive oil and don't drink dairy milk. 

I do eat butter sometimes 

I take l theanine and creatine powder and sometimes green tea.

Edited by Striving for more

@Striving for more need more specificity bro. 

Give an example of breakfast if you wouldn't mind. What foods, how many grams of each ingredient? (or how many handfuls/cups) In what combination? At what time? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@neutralempty I had a good time approximately one month after I removed my amalgams, but chelation has shown me that I have a lot of mercury in me.

Or that I my liver and kidneys are weak xD

I mean that I use a very low chelator dose, which could either mean that I have a high body burden of mercury (and maybe other metals too) or that my organs are overtaxed and can only excrete very little mercury at a time. Maybe it's both :|

On 3/1/2021 at 4:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

Mostly likely it's due to poor diet and other things you can correct.

You confuse me... on the one hand you say our body is imaginary on the other hand you talk about diet and yoga... 

@Striving for more Do yoga and eat more probiotics. It helps so much that it makes me feel that my body is God 

I would recommend looking into some nootropics.  Certain amino acids can be very effective not only in mood disorders but also with reducing cravings. 

Cravings for sweet sugary delicious substances which can drastically exacerbate OCD symptoms.  

I've been on antidepressants for a majority ofd my life and I am just now in the process of weening off of them.

Ive been in the pits of OCD hell before and I feel your pain and frustration. So far my process has been going great and Iv'e had reduced cravings by taking 5htp throughout the day.

Warning: There is a disclaimer to not take 5HTP with antidepressants, but my doctor knows about it and he is on speed dial in case of an emergency.  

Obviously I'm not a medical professional so talk to your doctor about how to do this if you are on antidepressants.

With respect to the diet, unfortunately you really have to go all in with cutting out all junk food. 

Best of luck.

@Striving for more Have you gotten comprehensive blood work done? You need to check all your basic functions, vitamins, minerals, hormones, diseases, etc.

There are literally dozens of things to check. Don't just sit around wondering. Start reading and doing research. And not just some free bullshit online articles. You need to do serious research and trouble-shooting here. You could have liver disorders, thyroid disorders, hormone imbalances, viruses, bacteria, gut disorders, vitamin deficiencies, mold, sleep disorders like sleep apnea, dozens of different autoimmune disorders, etc. All these things need to be checked and excluded conclusively one by one.

@Striving for more Try a clean Keto diet. Not for weight loss, but for mental clarity. You will be amazed at how carbs, insulin and blood sugar  fluctuation affects your mental clarity. 

I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH how much Blood sugar fluctuation affects mental performance .

Also get into fasting / intermittent fasting, quit caffeinated coffee and get your electrolytes in balance. 

That's as far as nutrition, then there is all the other medical stuff. 

Also research some nootropics. Modanafil / Armodanafil may be usefull to try.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 1/6/2021 at 11:28 PM, Star said:

You confuse me... on the one hand you say our body is imaginary on the other hand you talk about diet and yoga... 

Reality is imaginary

Do you see the paradox in that?

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

When you play a video game and your character cannot walk through a wall, does that confuse you?

It should, by your logic. After all, that wall is virtual.

On 07/01/2021 at 10:45 AM, mmKay said:

@Striving for more Try a clean Keto diet. Not for weight loss, but for mental clarity. You will be amazed at how carbs, insulin and blood sugar  fluctuation affects your mental clarity. 

I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH how much Blood sugar fluctuation affects mental performance .

Also get into fasting / intermittent fasting, quit caffeinated coffee and get your electrolytes in balance. 

That's as far as nutrition, then there is all the other medical stuff. 

Also research some nootropics. Modanafil / Armodanafil may be usefull to try.

Diet hasn't worked for me. 

Modafinil is the only thing that actually works. But it's not really solving the root issue. 

I also have to wake up 4-6AM to take it so I can fall asleep before 11-2AM

Edited by Striving for more