BNP Beats

Spiritual Trap Music

13 posts in this topic

I recently stepped into my purpose properly, which is to add more spirituality and positive message to music cause music is super powerful in terms of influence.. I released this EP is called Subconscious Audios.. it would mean a lot if you could give it a listen and share it with a spiritual friend who likes trap music.. or just a friend who likes trap music and would benefit from a positive message in it  

Here is the Spotify link, but its on all platforms you can search for Monita - Subconscious Audios Many Thanks!!! And much Love!! ❤️

https://open.spotify.com/album/0IFzGAi9yEllmVt4sfBwkg?si=xFZJJu5wSxyaCuPAXfQbCw

@BNP Beats What impact will this create? Surely you’re not expecting people to become enlightened from this.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@BNP Beats What impact will this create? Surely you’re not expecting people to become enlightened from this.

Music has been a large part of my spiritual path, as a matter of fact all art forms have. Art is the closest we can get to conceptualizing enlightenment and god in a material, digestible form. Let them go for it. 

As a side comment, though, be sure to market your music properly. Spiritual music of any kind is not easily spread on a wide scale. The only example of popular music that I can think of with heavy spiritual themes is Tool and The Beatles, but both were popular before they had gone into spiritual territory. The music business is vicious, and the stuff that spreads the fastest is the stuff that keeps things general and focuses on selling points. 

John Lennon marketed the concept of peace through his music, and he utilized his wide audience to sell an idea. If you want to make music that sends a message, you need a solid platform to do it from.

@Dlavjr If music was a practice, the whole world would’ve been enlightened. But clearly they’re not!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

This is such a strange combination. I think more versatile beats beyond just trap would work much better. Trap itself is very limited in its form both musically and ideologically and its lyrical foundation is too solid to be changed in such a radical way. Kudos for efforts though it's an interesting idea

10 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Dlavjr If music was a practice, the whole world would’ve been enlightened. But clearly they’re not!

The purpose of art and music is not to achieve enlightenment. I'm not sure what your goal is here but it seems like you're just putting people down. It's expression, obviously music is not going to make anybody enlightened because the only way to achieve enlightenment is on your own through intense practices. 

Your responses are foolish and negative, there's no substance to what you're saying and you're coming off as rude. The goal of finding purpose is not to make the world enlightened, purpose is up to the individual to find and it's not up to you to tell somebody what their purpose is or if it's useful or not. 

11 hours ago, Dlavjr said:

Music has been a large part of my spiritual path

14 minutes ago, Dlavjr said:

The purpose of art and music is not to achieve enlightenment.  

Make up your mind!

Ok was just joking. Wish you best. ❤️

Grandpa must be involved. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Make up your mind!

I didn't say that music made me enlightened. Music is just great for meditative purposes and a good playlist always pairs well with tripping. What's with your need to tear everyone down? Sounds like you could use some soothing spiritual music and a little meditation session :)

Check out NLE choppa's new shit, I think you'll dig it

??????

Edited by Aaron p

ahh thank you so much guys!! I didnt realise there is a conversation here I didnt get notified ?

@Dlavjr thank you so much, i agree with you! It was funny to read this on a spiritual thread I thought its just all love here ?

@zakur0 yes, i also added afrobeats, the name of the playlist changed to 5th dimensional vibes, not just trap anymore ?

@Willie thanks! ☺️

@Ry4n thank you! i did, its not really my taste but im super happy to see he changed his narrative ❤️

@Aaron p thank you!! ☺️