VeganAwake

Everyone is doing the best they can

12 posts in this topic

Like Leo says "awareness alone is curative"

Understanding this is the grace or unconditional love for humanity.

We are born into conditioning plain and simple. 

Some move towards disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as the 'ME'.

Others believe the answer is hidden in the tangle jungle up ahead.

Either way it's all THIS and simply can't be missed ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake So many people wonder what the purpose of life is, to which a simple answer could be is to help raise collective consciousness by raising one's own. Hopefully the world is waking up to this realization, though there is obviously still a long way to go for the collective.

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

@VeganAwake So many people wonder what the purpose of life is, to which a simple answer could be is to help raise collective consciousness by raising one's own. Hopefully the world is waking up to this realization, though there is obviously still a long way to go for the collective.

Ah yes ❤ well you know me by now.

It was recognized here the idea of any real meaning purpose value goals etc.. was merely a conditioned projection of the mind overlaying it's agenda over top of reality and creating the dream story of what should and should not be happening.

And simultaneously with that being said there is absolutely nothing right or wrong with trying to make the world a better place or raising apparent collective consciousness, reduce suffering and such.

There's no denial here that existence seems to have a natural intelligence and expansion quality to it regardless of the conditioned thoughts about it.

Going with or against these natural apparent qualities of existence makes no difference at all... and only a conditioned thought would think otherwise... and so in that sense it's complete freedom Paradise the Kingdom of Heaven Liberation Enlightenment it's THIS!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Natasha Happy new year! ?

@VeganAwake

This illusory action figure, energetic expression of awareness known as Natasha is wishing my fellow story based character VeganAwake a happy and healthy upcoming eternal continuum of now that we label as 2021! :D

On 1/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, Natasha said:

@VeganAwake @VeganAwake

This illusory action figure, energetic expression of awareness known as Natasha is wishing my fellow story based character VeganAwake a happy and healthy upcoming eternal continuum of now that we label as 2021! :D

Hehe ? ❤ thx

There is a conditioned body with all of the senses but its empty, as in there is no real 'you' inside of it. Thoughts arise but the self-centered experience as The Thinker is the illusory part.

On 1/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, VeganAwake said:

Some move towards disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as the 'ME'.

Amen, well said, and happy new year.  Sounds like someone is growing a heart.

59 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Amen, well said, and happy new year.  Sounds like someone is growing a heart.

Happy New Year brother, yes maybe some more of the me got out of the way. The love is unwavering and perfectly unconditional ❤

On 01/01/2021 at 1:07 PM, VeganAwake said:

Does the mind truly help towards awakening, or is all mind work merely a gate to more of the mind’s illusions?

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

1 hour ago, Bodhitree said:

Does the mind truly help towards awakening, or is all mind work merely a gate to more of the mind’s illusions?

Good question and It's kind of a tough question...and I think it varies. 

Because helping could also include the identification with thought which often leads to suffering. And the inner desire to change these patterns.

Here there was what seemed to be an about-face or 180 degree flip of the mind in on itself and a recognition that it just didn't know the answers.

Later it almost seemed as if the thoughts recognized their own limitations and the futility of trying to know. Almost like a humble mind.

Of course all of this is just a description of what seemed to have taken place here.... it's a wild ride ❤