Followers 0
levani

thoughts on this nootropic

9 posts in this topic

bought this like a year ago, thoughts ?

took me a while to overcome caffeine so i dont wanna get addicted innit

59906B76-17BB-481B-965C-43829E9A8412.jpeg

E7D2D9E7-24C8-4D10-ABA7-578C59BD3C4E.jpeg

I think the doses are too tiny to have any profound therapeutic effect. Imo 99% nootropics on the market are money thrown down the bin because we do not have standardised dosage and mostly have no idea what doses work for most nootropics. That and the fact that we are once again isolating plant compounds which makes them no different from pharmaceuticals....but just my opinion so ignore if it sounds like nonsense :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I would recommend that you buy nootropics that are just one thing if possible. I like to try to get the cleanest and purest one that I can find. I like buying them without the capsules too to get a large amount cheaper. 

The problem with that product is if you feel a good effect you are not going to be sure what caused it. Also, you will be over paying by a lot usually to get those types of products because you have to take a good amount of it to even feel anything. From what I could read it had a few good things in it for sure though. 

I would recommend researching and trying one thing at a time to get the most benefits. It will save you the most money and you can get a lot out of it. I have been into nootropics for a couple years and I only take two right now. Lion's Mane almost daily and L-Theanine every one to 2 weeks. I have tried a lot of different ones and these ones for sure give me massive benefits. I am still going to add more over time, but it isn't something I am in a rush for. I found that just optimizing health with good food made a huge benefit. That and good exercise and meditation has given me a lot more benefits. 

Edited by Average Investor

the doses are too tiny to have any profound therapeutic effect

found on the product / recommended

l-theanine 50mg / 200mg

bacopa 15mg / 300mg 30% extract

caffeine 50mg / ?? but 50mg is too little really to have a significant effect. it would be better if it had more or none at all.

ashwagandha 20mg / 300mg

https://examine.com/ search for the ingredients on this site and see for yourself.

The supplement probably won't do much but it's not bad either and it probably will do more good than harm. If I was you I'd take it until you run out of these pills and then not buy it again.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

If you are sensitive enough to feel the effects then you should take it. 

But next time buy the separate ingredients and use the recommended (higher) amounts.

Most people can feel tea, so you should be able to get benefits from this supplements. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more helpful than tea.

It's probably bullshit.

With a lot of the ingredients listed, you could probably get from a natural and healthy diet. Which is favourable since it's in a bioavailable form. 

Edited by vindicated erudite