Godishere

Awakening. Can someone verify

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys so I had an awakening and I wanted someone with a higher level of consciousness to verify these questions and answers I asked myself. 

Q. Does God exist?
A. Yes
Q. Can you prove it?
A. Yes, you can become directly conscious of this
Q. How do you know it's real?
A. How do we know anything is real?
Q. What is God?
A. Literally everything. The entire universe. 
Q. So if God is everything, what are living beings?
A. The way God views itself. The eyes of God basically. Human beings have a higher level of consciousness than animals, therefore giving us the ability to understand what God is.
Q. Why are we not aware of this in "normal life"?
A. We are operating from a lower level of consciousness, we have been brainwashed from birth to believe we are seperate from God.
Q. What happens when you die?
A. To my understanding, you were never born. TBC
Q. Is there a material world?
A. No. You are literally imagining everything into existence. I have and you can also become aware of this.
Q. What is duality?
A. The way God creates reality. The best example I can think of is: there is no such thing as peace without war. We could not know what peace is without the total opposite.
Q. So why did God create suffering?

Q. What is anxiety and fear?
A. Ultimately, the loss of whatever you indentify with. This includes your entire indentity and "physical" body.
Q. What is the kingdom of heaven?
A. God becoming aware of itself to my understanding.
Q. So.. your telling me God exists. And I'm suppose to just believe you!!?
A. No. If you want, you can verify this through direct experience. 
Q. Why did God create identity?
A. So it could experience the duality of life 
Q. So... what you can't see, eg. what is behind you and out of sight. Does it exist?
A. I don't think it does. We are dreaming things into existence. A massive mind fuck for me was when I wanted to call a friend and tell him this, but then realising there was no one to tell but myself.

46 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Is there a material world?
A. No. You are literally imagining everything into existence. I have and you can also become aware of this.

May I ask you how did you arrive at this conclusion? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Great question. I feel like I should delete that, because when I contemplate deeply about it I can't exactly answer you. But it was through a trip where I became aware I was dreaming things into existence. It's almost unexplainable, but it was like everywhere I moved I was in the exact same place. Does that make sense? Can anyone relate to this

@Godishere

I would say the psychedelic experience is different. In the sober state your experience is forced upon you (opposite of your imagination).it might or might not be true from the ultimate perspective (God's pov) I don't know honestly. but you as human are surely not imagining anything into existence.  At least in your immediate experience maybe it's different from the zoomed out perspective like dreams. But it's not in your direct experience. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

29 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Great question. I feel like I should delete that, because when I contemplate deeply about it I can't exactly answer you. But it was through a trip where I became aware I was dreaming things into existence. It's almost unexplainable, but it was like everywhere I moved I was in the exact same place. Does that make sense? Can anyone relate to this

Dreaming things into existence is what Consciousness does. Space is an illusion, or put another way, Consciousness is everywhere. You could also realize that every set of eyes you look through is the same set of eyes, or more precisely, the same awareness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

dream, illusion, material world, are only words. when you have an experience where you acquire the point of view of consciousness, it seems that a thin curtain disappears, and that the world and your person are empty dreams and that only consciousness is real, but when you return to the individual's pov ,consciousness , the emptiness, remain only in the memory and this world is very real. So which one is real? I would say that there is no need to make that distinction. What is, is. calling it "just a thought" doesn't make sense. perceiving without naming is more practical

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

dream, illusion, material world, are only words. when you have an experience where you acquire the point of view of consciousness, it seems that a thin curtain disappears, and that the world and your person are empty dreams and that only consciousness is real, but when you return to the individual's pov ,consciousness , the emptiness, remain only in the memory and this world is very real. So which one is real? I would say that there is no need to make that distinction. What is, is. calling it "just a thought" doesn't make sense. perceiving without naming is more practical

Agreed. The false separation of "reality" and "illusion" is its own delusion. Reality is everything, and every nothing. Get beyond duality, and realize the unity. We are all Tat.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Godishere said:

It's almost unexplainable, but it was like everywhere I moved I was in the exact same place. Does that make sense? Can anyone relate to this

Precisely..because "places" are something You are imagining.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Your soul is Godliness. 

Without your soul, you will be gone...impossible to happen. Your soul is indestructible.

9 hours ago, Godishere said:

Hey guys so I had an awakening and I wanted someone with a higher level of consciousness to verify these questions and answers I asked myself. 

Q. Does God exist?
A. Yes
Q. Can you prove it?
A. Yes, you can become directly conscious of this
Q. How do you know it's real?
A. How do we know anything is real?
Q. What is God?
A. Literally everything. The entire universe. 
Q. So if God is everything, what are living beings?
A. The way God views itself. The eyes of God basically. Human beings have a higher level of consciousness than animals, therefore giving us the ability to understand what God is.
Q. Why are we not aware of this in "normal life"?
A. We are operating from a lower level of consciousness, we have been brainwashed from birth to believe we are seperate from God.
Q. What happens when you die?
A. To my understanding, you were never born. TBC
Q. Is there a material world?
Q. What is duality?
A. The way God creates reality. The best example I can think of is: there is no such thing as peace without war. We could not know what peace is without the total opposite.
Q. So why did God create suffering?

Q. What is anxiety and fear?
A. Ultimately, the loss of whatever you indentify with. This includes your entire indentity and "physical" body.
Q. What is the kingdom of heaven?
A. God becoming aware of itself to my understanding.
Q. So.. your telling me God exists. And I'm suppose to just believe you!!?
A. No. If you want, you can verify this through direct experience. 
Q. Why did God create identity?
A. So it could experience the duality of life 
Q. So... what you can't see, eg. what is behind you and out of sight. Does it exist?
A. I don't think it does. We are dreaming things into existence. A massive mind fuck for me was when I wanted to call a friend and tell him this, but then realising there was no one to tell but myselfversus waking up from the dream.

This is something I picked up from Jed McKenna, there’s a YouTube clip : 

waking up in the dream:  Attaining God consciousness on psychedelics. Probably can be attained abiding, but how? Regardless, God consciousness might be a good thing. I haven’t experienced yet

waking up from the dream: All I know is I Am. I cannot say that you are. Or that anything outside of this present moment is.  I-Am is God because I-Am is All. 

solipsism 

have you done Leo’s you are god exercise? Do you want to wake up from the dream?

Remember there are infinitely deeper levels of getting it. My impression from Leo’s experience  is that when you have God consciousness grounded in truth realization, the God consciousness can serve to deepen your truth realization.

Edited by Oppositionless

@Nahm once said to me that what you are looking for is so abundant in your direct experience that if you saw it for even half a second it would be completely overwhelming in the best possible way.

I guess that statement sums it all up really. If you need to ask for confirmation then it's not what you're seeking. ?