Aaron p

Best life coach training programs?

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys my name's Aaron. I don't usually post in this section of actualised.org but I'm here for your wisdom.

I've basically been spending the most of my time studying Leo's material with a focus on enlightenment for 2 years and a bit now pretty seriously and have made good progress. But I'm ready to take it to the next level and put my conscious skills to work. I want to become a life coach. I really feel my intuition leading me on this path, I would be really good at it. Soon I will be faced with choosing between doing a degree in business or doing life coach training. (Opinions on benefits on the benefits of each). I'm going to have to talk to my course tutor about it.

I watched Leo's "how to become a life coach" video" in which he recommends to go through a reputable program that provides certification.

So just a few questions if anyone has any wisdom to share;

Do most of the well known programs include physical classes, or are most online/is it better to have one that includes physical classes?

Leo talks about how the International Coaching Federation and how they offer different programs. He said he did a program called "iPEC" which he said was very comprehensive and good.

So I'm basically wondering if anyone is aware of iPEC or any other really good programs?

(This particular video was made 6 years ago and he had already been trained at that point so it could be 7 or 8 years ago Leo recommended iPEC. If anyone has any knowledge of better programs that have emerged feel free to drop their names.)

Also I'm just wondering, if I'm in the UK, would it make a difference it was to be trained online in an American class?

Any additional wisdom would be great folks ??? and merry Christmas. 

Edited by Aaron p

IPEC is about as good as they get. You can find others which are similar but the price range will be similar too.

Be ware of cheap and fast programs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'd recommend Eben Pagans virtual coach alongside whatever training you get. 

@Leo Gura  does iPEC provide you with marketing strategies etc? I notice that most coaches give out free material first then offer premium material at a small cost. Do iPEC talk about these kinds of strategies? Where could I find information about how to use these strategies?

(Hope your doing well by the way mate;) )

@Aaron p For marketing use Eben Pagan. 

I believe Leo studied Eben Pagan too (he was on his visualization board) 

13 hours ago, Yali said:

You're only 22 though?

@Yali  yeah I know man, but I don't think most 22 year olds have been though what I have been through. I will provide excellent service, consciousness and love to my clients. I see such a gap in the market in my country.

Everyone is living unconsciously, dealing with the negative fruit of unconscious living and not knowing why. All the young people are using drugs all the time to make them feel better because nobody has any idea what the fuck it going on. (Not that I know it all, but I certainly know more than average).

When you want to swim, you get a swimming coach or you'll sink, when you want to skydive you need a skydiving coach. How much more important than swimming and skydiving is life itself, for which most people seem to have no idea how to do it.

It just makes perfect sense for me. 

Edited by Aaron p

4 minutes ago, herghly said:

@Aaron p For marketing use Eben Pagan. 

I believe Leo studied Eben Pagan too (he was on his visualization board) 

@herghly eben pagan, nice. Ok man I'll take a note. Is his stuff pricy? 

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p Yes, look up virtual coach. Eben teaches the best marketing for coaches. If you watch his stuff you'll see Leo was heavily influenced by Eben.

And his courses are expensive... but if you really want something there is always a way to find it 

Edited by herghly

@Leo Gura what's your thoughts on eben leo? Is iPEC perhaps a more comprehensive course? I gotta be honest I can get marketing information elsewhere, if Leo recommends iPEC then I'm inclined to move towards ipec

Edited by Aaron p

10 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura  does iPEC provide you with marketing strategies etc?

A bit, but nobody is going to give you a marketing plan. You have to create that yourself.

A coaching program is not going to give you a coaching biz. It will teach you how to coach, but the biz you must create yourself. No one will ever create a biz for you, not even any biz program.

IPEC does give lots of tips and ideas on marketing.

But keep in mind, most people who complete the program never actually become well-paid coaches. Because most people don't understand how to run a business.

@Leo Gura Can you do IPEC in Europe too or is it an USA only programm. When i checked it once it had live events that were held on the USA.

6 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura Can you do IPEC in Europe too or is it an USA only programm. When i checked it once it had live events that were held on the USA.

They have programs in the UK and elsewhere.

18 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Yali  yeah I know man, but I don't think most 22 year olds have been though what I have been through. I will provide excellent service, consciousness and love to my clients. I see such a gap in the market in my country.

Everyone is living unconsciously, dealing with the negative fruit of unconscious living and not knowing why. All the young people are using drugs all the time to make them feel better because nobody has any idea what the fuck it going on. (Not that I know it all, but I certainly know more than average).

When you want to swim, you get a swimming coach or you'll sink, when you want to skydive you need a skydiving coach. How much more important than swimming and skydiving is life itself, for which most people seem to have no idea how to do it.

It just makes perfect sense for me. 

Age means nothing. If you're good at what you do, your clients will love what you do for them and recommend you to others, building your clientele and reputation to success. 

@Leo Gura 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But keep in mind, most people who complete the program never actually become well-paid coaches. Because most people don't understand how to run a business.

Would you care to share any keys or crucial points that lead to becoming a well paid coach? Are there any big pointers in general you'd give to help someone understand how to run a coaching business successfully?

Have you considered getting coached yourself? From a successful coach you could get valuable insights not only about coaching and how to become one but also some important points from the marketing side of the job.

@Snader

Sander you clever son of a bitch. Yes, that's a brilliant idea. Fuck, you'd think I'd have thought of that. Thanks guys, excellent.

@Aaron p @Nahm might be a great resource for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost