mmKay

Mike Tyson takes ( 8? ) grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul's podcast

18 posts in this topic

Haven't finished watching the thing but I like where it's going . 

EDIT : Oh wow this is great.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

That's the meaning of life right there... 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Mike’s transformation is wonderful. And I can’t believe how coherent he is on 8g of shrooms! 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Mike’s transformation is wonderful

This ^

Even tho, it's not quite clear if DMT & other psyches are the reason for this or the fact that he went bankrupt after earning 600mil (hitting rock bottom) or simply maturing?

Anyway, he's a good public example how a person can go up the spiral.

EDIT: I hope Eliott Hulse will go trough the same route.

Edited by meow_meow

Ok, let's watch it then!

Thanks for sharing!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

And I can’t believe how coherent he is on 8g of shrooms! 

I thought about this - he probably has that "I don't give a shit about anxiety, paranoia and others opinions and even the idea that I might be going insane" because he's been into mental hospitals, jail etc.

And even if someone starts to make fun of him.. I guess that jab is still on point tho.

EDIT: He probably even has personal psychologists, psychiatrists, mentors, spiritual teachers etc that work with him individually on daily basis so I guess his growth might be related to his finances and the ability to afford all that shit -- Even tho this is just an assumption.

Edited by meow_meow

he seems so relaxed. watch older interviews of him. he was full of rage, hatred and traumas. you can see he has released a ton of them.

Interesting how Mike Tyson can say stuff like "no, you ARE God" and everybody think it's alright, but when Connor Murphy comes out saying the exact same things, everybody starts losing their shit xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard hahaha 

he’s having fun lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

45:55-47:03 That is some profound shit coming from a boxer.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

He’s channeling the Akashic records 

????

Stop posting Connor's nonsense here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura happy new year to you and everyone in this forum! Hope to see you soon on a new video and that you’ll get better soon talking about your health ???

20 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

cm.jpg

1. The taskbar is hidden, unable to see what browser/program he is using to access the page that he's on. I'm suspicious that he tampered with the date through some program 

2. Google image is Christmassy/with two lights instead of O's. As per Google doodles archives for 12/12/2020 doesn't seem like Google was in Christmas mode that early in December: https://www.google.com/doodles/kenya-independence-day-2020

The exact same Christmassy Google image with two lights, however, appears in 12/31/2020 Google archives:
https://www.google.com/doodles/new-years-eve-2020

nye.jpg

3.  When typed "date and time", the second website that is populated in my search results is WorldTimeServer.com. It appears before "People also ask" section:

wt.jpg

In his search results, however, the WorldTimeServer.com is not listed, and it's not clear whether it's listed after "People also ask" section, or if it's not listed at all:

i4.jpg

Overall, very suspicious guy with very suspicious claims. 

???Good stuff bro

It's sometimes this immature use of psychedelics that put me off from maintaining a schedule of using psychedelics for personal development.

Funnily enough, a long break from me has made the same amount I've taken feel more deeper than the last few times, so unexpectedly the break was really good.