Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Im the only one ising

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

My body still existed in time. Why would awareness of the passing of time have anything to do with the actual passing of time? When you fall asleep at night, does your clock freeze until you wake up?

Metaphysically, it is more complicated than that, since time is only relatively real. I am referring to time in the traditional sense here.

You’re still stuck on the material view of reality. Reality is not 3rd person, it’s 1st person. So when you go to sleep, your experience of it is the only truth. Your body does not exist. 

You still have a long way to go. You haven’t deconstructed physical reality.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Nate0068 Point me towards what "ising" is please :$ google does me no favors

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If there really were time there’d be no clocks. 

This confused me. Sometimes.... 

Ok Actual Oneness you were pointing to enjoyed that but this I just don't understand. 

No time I get it but clock thing I don't... 

I mean I am smart  and brilliant but.... 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

You’re still stuck on the material view of reality. Reality is not 3rd person, it’s 1st person. So when you go to sleep, your experience of it is the only truth. Your body does not exist. 

I guess you missed the metaphysical caveat in my comment.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Clocks are like the spinning top in Inception. They’re lucid dream triggers. 

Ah ok I understand now. Thank you wonderful friend. 

Yep, I agree, this time concept is the most confusing thing ever. Throw this time concept and you”ll get closer to the truth. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Yep, I agree, this time concept is the most confusing thing ever. Throw this time concept and you”ll get closer to the truth. 

Please elaborate on this statement.

Can we really "get closer" to the Truth? ;)

Edited by Chopin

20 minutes ago, Chopin said:

Please elaborate on this statement.

Can we really "get closer" to the Truth? ;)

Time is a confusing concept. It happened to be so that the whole experience of life, or this Maya,  is predicated upon it. But really, what are we without time? ;)

Just now, Galyna said:

Time is a confusing concept. It happened to be so that the whole experience of life, or this Maya,  is predicated upon it. But really, what are we without time? ;)

What about "getting closer" to the Truth?;)

Just now, Chopin said:

What about "getting closer" to the Truth?;)

Lol, you took my words too far...

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Lol, you took my words too far...

You do not need to "get closer", you can become IT.

I will never forget the first time it happened to me. Once you have it, you will never mistaken it for anything else. Everything else is just a mind game.

@Eph75 uh its like ising your ising it cant really use words just feel the isness

@Nate0068 ah ofc, I read "icing" :o makes much more sense now, thanks :$

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

15 hours ago, Chopin said:

You do not need to "get closer", you can become IT.

I will never forget the first time it happened to me. Once you have it, you will never mistaken it for anything else. Everything else is just a mind game.

Very interesting. So many newbies are coming here claiming that they got it. You know how many threads we had "ask me anything....":D

So share "once you have it" story.

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Very interesting. So many newbies are coming here claiming that they got it. You know how many threads we had "ask me anything....":D

First of, I do not have any desire nor time to prove anyone anything here.  I am a just a reader.

Two years ago I got divorced with my spouse, life changing event, you know. That triggered a chain of events.

Sure, I will share with you my story, but not to derail this thread in a private message.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Galyna @Chopin love each "other".

Oh... look who is here, my old friend. It has been a while, I am sure you missed me. :D

Edited by Galyna