Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImagineEverything

Experience report: taking lsd and doing shamanic breathing

6 posts in this topic

So i took 150 ug lsd and at the peak of the experience, about 4 hours into the trip I did the shamanic breathing technique outlined in Leo´s video.

I practiced the breathing technique for about 40 minutes.

What happened? After about 5 minutes, you start to notice the effects of the breathing. Your body actually feels very comfortable during the whole process. What shocked me was, during the 40 minutes I became exactly clear about Everything in my life. I was perfectly clear about everything I need to do in my life to live up to my potential. Everything I was confused about before, made perfect sense to me now. There was a strong feeling of Love there. Also I realised I have the power in me, to be the best version of myself, for myself and for the world. I can do it! Let´s do it! Thats what it feels like.

After the 40 minutes breathing, I sat up and begun crying. It was a very purging kind of crying but at the same time it was the crying that you get, when you realise, how Beautiful reality is. I felt very strong in this moment.

I was totally surprised by the fact that this turned into such an intense experience, but I loved it.

I felt kind of "high" from the breathing even 15 minutes after it was over.

If you are interested, I recommend you try taking a psych and doing some shamanic breathing.

I really am shocked by the results. This was an incredible experience.

That sounds intense. I mean shamanic breathing is intense by itself. Is this safe though? 

Of course there are strong physiological effects when you do this. If you have any preexisting conditions that put you at risk for a heart attack or something then you should not do it.

But for me it felt very safe the whole time. The physiological effects were equally as strong as when you do the breathing sober. A healthy person should have no issue, but I´m not a doctor so idk. The body sensations were a bit numbing but overall it was very comfortable.

I think that 20 - 25 minutes of breathing would also be enough to achieve the desired effect I talked about.

I have to try this. I always did breathing just before tripping.

I noticed that breathing is especially powerful when I have trapped energy. Same with stretching - if I am tense it can even black out. Counterintuitively it's easier for me to have small nondual experience when I am not fully relaxed.

Did you try just siting and meditating on LSD?