Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Human Mint

Fasting question

8 posts in this topic

I want to detox/clean my body and start eating healthier.

Do you recommend going straight for a fast or first enhancing my diet? I'am afraid that maybe my body is not prepared for a straight fast right now

I'd recommend enhancing your diet first. For me, when I start fasting, it's like a layer of protection is removed between me and my baggage. Taking it slow will help avoid overwhelming yourself

Agreed with John, fix the diet first, replenish any nutritional deficiencies then cleanse. Your body burns a lot of vitamins and minerals to detox. Detoxing in a state of severe nutritional deficiency causes that liver phase I and II to become misaligned, toxins ar not properly being packed and removed and you end up worse than before you started. Not to mentioned before even detoxing, the gut health should be pristine. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Human Mint

Diet, than fast. Fasting can already feel like hell even with a clean diet. I wouldn't want to do it otherwise.

I agree with all comments above but if I was really overweight I'd jump right into fasting cause the longer people stay fat the faster they age.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

+1

your body heels itself when you fast bro, start slow, start with a few days OMAD, refeed, then 48s, then 72, then if you feel okay do 96s and 120 etc

depends how much of a fat pig you are ofcourse, do NOT water fast without salts from my experience and from what Cole Robinsom says it's the stupidest idea ever

h20 + tsp of nacl + tsp of kcl for water fasting is advised by cole robinson

@levani Agreed. Careful with KCl though, you potassium citrate is much safer and better for you.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)