Flowerfaeiry

Leo's quality of work is unparalleled

43 posts in this topic

Leo's quality of work is indeed top notch and there are only a few gurus who can match his work.

Edited by hyruga

This whole Leo vs Tai Lopez thing is the funniest shit I have seen in a while. 

Next I want to see a detailed analysis of the teachings of Logan Paul.

@The_Alchemist

10 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Tai Lopez mogs him tbh.

Leo has greater depth, but Tai teaches you way more practical/useful and interesting stuff.

Do you understand the comedic genius of what you are saying?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many brilliant people you could compare me against.

But Tai Lopez??

Lol

Look at the state of your students vs the state of his.

Where are your student's QUANTIFIABLE results? Compare that to his.
How much money have you given away? Compare that to his.
Compare the women, people he hangs with to the people you hang with.

Sorry, Tai is more of a sage than you and his/his students results show this, redoing Terrence Mckenna with Alan Watts is nothing all that interesting.

You have stopped your development, you succeeded, the same thing happened to Tai, Tai just went further than you.

It's ok, you can chill here in your echo chamber where no one challenges you, but people slurp you up.

You need to get back to lifting
You need to get back to reading
You need to start a serious artistic pursuit; acting, drawing, singing, new form of content creation
You need to do more giveaways
You need to meet more people

But this isn't gonna happen, the forum is too comfy, the validation is too comfy, it's going to take more time for you to overcome this (if you do).

6 minutes ago, The_Alchemist said:

Where are your student's QUANTIFIABLE results? Compare that to his.
How much money have you given away? Compare that to his.
Compare the women, people he hangs with to the people you hang with.

Lolz

Yeah... and while you're at it, where was Jesus' pinky diamond ring?

I don't give a fuck what kind of materialistic twats Tai Lopez hangs out with. His whole life is a house of cards, and so is that of all his friends and students.

I gave all that up for consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The_Alchemist Come on, why don't you make your own content. 

Edited by Megan Alecia
"alchemist"

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

21 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

This is what makes Actualized.org so unique and powerful and why Leo is one of the greatest minds of his generation. 

I know of no other people who have any online presence that create such consistently quality, in depth work. It doesn't matter if the watcher doesn't agree with the substance of Leo's teachings, the thought, dedication and care that Leo puts into them is apparent. 

And also how easily accessible the content is. Perhaps the most advanced and sophisticatedly designed catalog of self-help and spiritual teachings is just out there on a mainstream platform like Youtube for free.

13 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Tai Lopez mogs him tbh.

Leo has greater depth, but Tai teaches you way more practical/useful and interesting stuff.

This was a top notch troll, everybody bought in too.  

I agree, though, but we can't mention Leo and Tai Lopez without mentioning Logan Paul.

bro my guy tried to insult leo with tai lopez

??  

Edited by Jacob Morres

Stroking Leo's ego is the last thing he needs LMFAO

5 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Logan Paul

I mean, Logan Paul has interviewed Sadhguru. Who has had Leo interviewed? Peter Ralston, but who knows this guy? I think it clearly shows who is a teacher of a higher caliber and who has a higher chance to make a collab with the master of them all Tai Lopez, that person is Logan Paul. :P

Edited by Girzo

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lolz

Yeah... and while you're at it, where was Jesus' pinky diamond ring?

I don't give a fuck what kind of materialistic twats Tai Lopez hangs out with. His whole life is a house of cards, and so is that of all his friends and students.

I gave all that up for consciousness.

Yeah because like Eastern philosophy, you can't become strong so you instead venerate weakness, you ever read Nietzsche?

HURR DURR NO EGO

"Tai Lopez is a materailistic twat"
"JP is a charlatan"

Oh Leo, you learned everything only to learn NOTHING.

Go jerk  off in the bath tub to a woman Tai regularly has sex with ROFLLLLL (you don't care though ahahahahhahahahahahahaha)

6 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

@The_Alchemist Come on, why don't you make your own content. 

How do you know I haven't? I have 2/3 the amount of videos that Leo has in 9 months ROFLLLL.

But its not a competition, I genuinely wish him the best and I view him as an excellent teacher, someone who i learned a ton from

I'm just not an extremist like you guys.

I don't view Leo as a God or soul mate, I just view him as a teacher.

I've learned way more from Leo than Tai Lopez could ever teach me if we both lived for a 1000 years. The amount of inner psychological understanding I have of myself and others is something I would rather have than a million dollars. Whats the point of having a million dollars if youre an unconscious monkey? If you can make yourself happy just by being despite external circumstance (which is my ultimate goal) then thats worth more than money can buy. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

such a weird thread. i can't tell if this guy is trolling to give us some laughs or if he is serious xD

39 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

such a weird thread. i can't tell if this guy is trolling to give us some laughs or if he is serious xD

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

I've learned way more from Leo than Tai Lopez could ever teach me if we both lived for a 1000 years. The amount of inner psychological understanding I have of myself and others is something I would rather have than a million dollars. Whats the point of having a million dollars if youre an unconscious monkey? If you can make yourself happy just by being despite external circumstance (which is my ultimate goal) then thats worth more than money can buy. 

I'm 100% dead srs, Tai MOGS Leo into infinity; Leo jerks off in his bathtub and doesn't give away shit, Tai is with beautiful women and has actually helped people BEYOND knowledge, Leo is stingy and selfish.

How many Tai Lopez videos have you watched and why is it less than 3?

Leo has millions of dollars, he's a materialistic twat relative to 80% of the world, why doesn't he give everything he makes away to the third world? #Hypocrite #SoWoke LMFAO

>No arguments
>HURR DURR U RE TROLLING!!!!

The "Enlightened folk" LMFAO

About as enlightened as materialist Leo (relative to 90% of the world) calling Tai Lopez being a materialist.

Enjoy your bathtub jerk sessions ROFLLLLL

someone sounds angry and insecure. there are probably better uses for your time.

Edited by Lyubov

On 12/30/2020 at 4:20 AM, Kross said:

And also how easily accessible the content is. Perhaps the most advanced and sophisticatedly designed catalog of self-help and spiritual teachings is just out there on a mainstream platform like Youtube for free.

it blows my mind to this day.

When I first discovered Actualized.org I told my friends that I'd pay 300 bucks per month to watch his insanely valuable content... and back then I was broke af

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."