Mr Being

Elliott Hulse has completely lost his mind

160 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Prior to this Elliot had a feminism phase and said he was trying to become a woman. 

whaaat

8 hours ago, Raze said:

WOw the analysis of this thread is weak. 

8 hours ago, Raze said:

Prior to this Elliot had a feminism phase and said he was trying to become a woman.

LOOOL

8 hours ago, Raze said:

You are all way to ideological and quick to put people into categories without considering their underlying psychology individually.

How is "feminism phase" a non-ideological non-category?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think you guys are zooming in on his outlandish rhetoric and are missing his concern.

I did not watch the whole video, I'll probably check it out since its an interesting topic, but scrolling through the beginning, there is some truth and validity to be concerned about the rite of passage for boys in the US society. 

For Stage Green approach/explanation:

Edited by SgtPepper

Masculinity good. Toxic masculinity bad.

The trick is teaching masculinity without indoctrinating men into toxic or chauvinistic forms of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SgtPepper

30 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I think you guys are zooming in on his outlandish rhetoric and are missing his concern.

I did not watch the whole video, I'll probably check it out since its an interesting topic, but scrolling through the beginning, there is some truth and validity to be concerned about the rite of passage for boys in the US society. 

I've seen the entire video, and to be honest it's mostly a bit of a mess when it comes to talking about issues young men face. The first part of the video he's talking about incel types, the next part he brings up examples in Christianity that I don't think have good connection to young men's issues. The third part gets wonky, and it's mostly him conflating Marxism, Leninism, conspiracy theories and extreme feminism as causes for inceldom and effeminacy in young men. Fourth part goes deeper into crazy conspiracy theories involving the devil himself, Kabballah, and deep state reptilians, trying so hard to get the craziness into good examples for why effeminacy exists in men. However, while I don't vibe with his presentation of these issues and conflations, I do understand that these issues are real.

Really good video you've shared by the way, definitely a stage green psyche I'm feeling from his way of presenting the boy's crisis.

Edited by Danioover9000

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Masculinity good. Toxic masculinity bad.

The trick is teaching masculinity without indoctrinating men into toxic or chauvinistic forms of it.

There is no toxic masculinity in the West since, at least, the 80s. What the mainstream calls toxic masculinity is simply masculinity.

Edited by RedLine

52 minutes ago, RedLine said:

There is no toxic masculinity in the West since, at least, the 80s. What the mainstream calls toxic masculinity is simply masculinity.

love-01.gif

@RedLine *nuance thinking has left the channel*

It's like saying all steak is equal. Burnt, medium, rare, all are all the same.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

"They want men to apologize for being men, for being how God created us"

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

All these reactionary right-wing movements and toxic masculinity go hand-in-hand.

@Mr Being

Post-modernism value people, expression and feelings highly, which is where green lives, but in doing so there is a selectiveness around which groups are viewed as "in-groups" that are respected, and others that are viewed as "out-groups" that are ignored or demonized.

We see this manifest in many different ways, cancel culture is one of these where the views of the "out-group" is simply shut down, invalidated and ignored. 

Social media shutting down individuals and groups that are causing ripples that won't and can't be explore is another. 

Respecting all gender identities but demonizing white CIS men is another. 

Fighting for feministic values among Western men while ignoring the growing misogyny through immigration is yet another. 

The common denominator is that the values in themselves are sound, yet the predetermined split into groups that are deemed valid and those deemed invalid. 

Argumentation around these obvious flaws is fairy straight forward and staying in such argument will grossly reveile those flaws. That's why we don't usually see constructive discussion around highly relevant topics that need deep exploration.

Argumentation is met with aggression, discussion wants safe spaces there ideas are not being challenged, polarization grows, opposition is cancelled out and so on. 

This will only hold up for so long before it all breaks down, and the trouble with this is that a lot of things will need to break before they can be rebuilt. Unfortunate collateral damage. 

See it as the youth of a green revolution. The 60's hippie revolution was too narrow and too isolated to make much of a dent, and it ebbed out eventually. Today there are a lot of green and green-aspiring politicians that fuels this revolution, and also the news-media and social-media along with internet phenomenon greatly changes the game. 

What we are seeing with people like Elliott Hulse, is a reaction against feminism taken too far.

In the green we see there isn't just love, there is a lot of love, but there is a lot of deep hate as well.

Edited by Danioover9000

15 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

LOOOL

How is "feminism phase" a non-ideological non-category?

When did I say it isn't? That is my whole point, Elliott goes through ideological phases. I'm saying this forum is being far too ideological and quick to put everyone into a category without considering his reasoning and development based on his personal life. I am also putting him into a category, but I'm not just looking at one video and saying he degraded and just stage blue because of toxic masculinity, and that is all there is too it. 

Edited by Raze

11 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Here's his opinion on toxic masculinity. I don't think he's stage green, a lot of stage green actually hates him and used to protest his meetings.

Edited by Raze

Elliott used to be the top few self help teachers with high viewership on youtube. He probably dwelves into self learning due to a challenging childhood. He also has encounters with spiritualism but he probably thinks now is not the time yet to talk about this.

He prefer to help man transform. He is just talking about toxic masculinity, not promoting them. He is free to do what he wants so I don't see how he has lost his mind.

Edited by hyruga

8 hours ago, Raze said:

When did I say it isn't? That is my whole point, Elliott goes through ideological phases. I'm saying this forum is being far too ideological and quick to put everyone into a category without considering his reasoning and development based on his personal life. I am also putting him into a category, but I'm not just looking at one video and saying he degraded and just stage blue because of toxic masculinity, and that is all there is too it. 

I don't know where you're getting that from and how you're being any different.

The incel movement, MGTOW, feminism movement, trad wives, etc. ----- none of these exist in a vacuum and are all connected.

And I blame self love for this. haha

There is no turning back.

The more we move in the direction of self love collectively, the worse it's going to get.

Because self love is the end of codependency and pandering to other people's egos --- which used to be the foundation of many male/female relationships.

Self Love raises the bar for what both men and women will tolerate from each other.

Edited by Brittany

@Raze

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Here's his opinion on toxic masculinity. I don't think he's stage green, a lot of stage green actually hates him and used to protest his meetings.

He's definitely a healthier stage green person, seems to have integrated stage blue and orange. I think most stage green people that hate him are against his own way of using a bit of blue and orange and mixing it up with green.