SQAAD

Leo what do you think about Rupert's take on Psychedelics?

122 posts in this topic

Just now, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as infinite, or universe. Whatever you have learned is conceptualization. You are already what you are, which is nothing, therefore not knowing. Truth is not something that you can learn, name and label as infinite, god or universe. God is nothing, which can never be learned, can just be. 

Why do you label that as God then? How can you give good attributes to it?

On point in favor of Leo is that what you are saying is atheist and nihilist

@James123 I get where you are coming from Believe me lol.

enlightenment is not a magical piece of information that is going to make everything snap into place and "oh I finally fucking get it". Because there is nothing to get because it's infinite. So you can keep exploring forever. Why have one final enlightenment when you can have infinite enlightenments? ;)

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@James123 Yeah, well that's the true nature of the self, but maybe it is not ALL there is to the self. Not all there is to the structure of consciousness.

47 minutes ago, RedLine said:
52 minutes ago, James123 said:

Why do you label that as God then? How can you give good attributes to it?

Because, you guys are keep saying god. Even word of “god” is something you have learned. Because the “god” is nothing, as chair. It is the way that is. Good or bad just a thoughts. 

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you can sit there without any form whatsoever. And so what?

Thats what truth is being “nothing”. Nothing can never be learned and communicated, can just be. Therefore not knowing. So where is your infinite consciousness is coming from? What is infinite or consciousness ? Who teach you word of “infinite “? How do those people know what “infinite “ is? Is that them direct experience, or something that they have learned? Is there any universal law says that yes it is infinite? What is infinite? 

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ienlightenment is not a magical piece of information that is going to make everything snap into place and "oh I finally fucking get it". Because there is nothing to get because it's infinite. So you can keep exploring forever. Why have one final enlightenment when you can have infinite enlightenments? ;)

When you finally get it, “you” realize that there is no “you” to get anything. You are already what you are. Only thought process created so called life, birth, death, awakening, universe, infinite vs..

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Endangered-EGO when there is no self, there will be no universe. Because self and universe are just thoughts. Your thought process creates your so called birth, identity and universe vs. if whatever you have learned is just a process of thoughts, what is left? Even word of consciousness is something learned by so called self. 

Edited by James123

@James123 there is something not quite clear about your reasoning. And yes you appeal to reason and logic to convey your point. So you are using the exact same thing that you are trying to dismiss in dismissing it!

What do you mean there is no universe just because I have learned the word? And how did I learn the word if there is no universe In the first place to learn from???  I know you have found your true identity but life is way deeper than that and you can still constantly evolve your life and understanding even tho there is no life or evolving or understanding. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

I believe that he is not spot on correct bc psychedelics help you understand Consciousness better than any other method. 

I think you know of something Rupert can never know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

teachers love to dismiss the higher levels because they love to reduce everything to the lowest. It's a form of spiritual reductionism.

Hahaha brilliant xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean there is no universe just because I have learned the word? And how did I learn the word if there is no universe In the first place to learn from???  I know you have found your true identity but life is way deeper than that and you can still constantly evolve your life and understanding even tho there is no life or evolving or understanding. 

If you never learn what is “universe “ will it be exist for “you”? Such as, your life, yourself, everything is something that have been told you by others. How do they know that thats the truth? Is there any universal law says, oh this is universe and you are alive? You are already what you are, there is nothing to learn. Only so called thoughts, which is nothing again, created (thought again) your so called identity. Thats ehy masters says you are already awake. Or Raltson says awakening is already where you are. Nothing has started and happening, only thought process makes it. Therefore if you never learn or forget everything you know, you are before birth or after death. Because you are nothing, which is not knowing. Your so called life start with learning. 

58 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats what truth is being “nothing”.

Truth is not being nothing any more than it is a chair.

You are stuck on the nothingness side of the coin. You're missing the complete coin. So ironically you're stuck in duality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you never learn what is “universe “ will it be exist for “you”? Such as, your life, yourself, everything is something that have been told you by others. How do they know that thats the truth? Is there any universal law says, oh this is universe and you are alive?

Yes. so you are presupposing a me that has learned false concepts about what the me is and what reality is... So it doesn't exist and yet "it" (which does not exist) has learned itself into being.   I'm just asking you to appreciate the strange loopyness of this. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Truth is not being nothing any more than it is being a chair.

Chair is you. Because you are nothing. Everything is nothing. Therefore there is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing. Nothing ever happened. 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So it doesn't exist and yet "it" (which does not exist) has learned itself into being. 

You are still conceptualizing. There is no such a thing as exist or not exist. Nothing ever happened. Just so called thought process so called makes it. “Starting, coming into being “ has never happened. It is just a thought. You are already what you are. Identification with thought process (even thought is naming and labeling the word of “thought” creates identification) makes you so called deluded. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Chair is you. Because you are nothing. Everything is nothing. Therefore there is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing. Nothing ever happened. 

You are still conceptualizing. There is no such a thing as exist or not exist. Nothing ever happened. Just so called thought process so called makes it. “Starting, coming into being “ has never happened. It is just a thought. You are already what you are. Identification with thought process (even thought is naming and labeling the word of “thought” creates identification) makes you so called deluded. 

This is some impressive non-dual fencing action ^_^

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing ever happened. 

This negation itself implies that you understand the opposite (that something is happening). Otherwise what are you negating exactly if there is nothing to negate?

It's not absolutely true. It's happening and not happening. 

-Osho

@Leo Gura i am already what i am. But you are deluded brother. Just trying to help. You ‘did’ help ‘me’ a lot. Much thanks and appreciate. Just trying to help you and love you. You cant even answer the question. Again. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Thats what truth is being “nothing”. Nothing can never be learned and communicated, can just be. Therefore not knowing. So where is your infinite consciousness is coming from? What is infinite or consciousness ? Who teach you word of “infinite “? How do those people know what “infinite “ is? Is that them direct experience, or something that they have learned? Is there any universal law says that yes it is infinite? What is infinite? 

Peace!

13 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

You lack mechanical understanding.

You are still you, not a chair :)

Read the entire sentence. Chair is nothing as me. You need awakening to get this brother. Therefore there is no chair nor me. I am already what i am. 

13 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Therefore there is no such a thing as something, there is just nothing.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This negation itself implies that you understand the opposite (that something is happening). Otherwise what are you negating exactly if there is nothing to negate?

It's not absolutely true. It's happening and not happening. 

Nothing  to negate for ‘me’. But for you something is still happening. I already know what i am, but you are me too. So just trying to help you. Just read the sentences carefully without any personal opinion. You will get it believe me. Awakening is not being selfish, it is been selfless. 

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

t's not absolutely true. It's happening and not happening. 

Again. There is no such a thing as happening or not happening. These are just thoughts.

Edited by James123

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@James123 Broken record you is.

i am already what i am. But you are deluded brother. Just trying to help. You ‘did’ help ‘me’ a lot. Much thanks and appreciate. Just trying to help you and love you. You cant even answer the question. Again. Can you Answer the question?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Edited by James123

Let me explain what he is saying, everything that is happening, exists is thought, 

time is thought.

you are thought,

your friend is thought..

this comment is thought.

your thoughts are thought.

and all of them together make this experience, you can use other word if thought does not suit you well, it just means that everything is construct that is fully made to feel exactly as you experience it, but never the least they are just construct that appear in nothingness.

Find your own truth, there is way more out there. 

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing  to negate for ‘me’.

nothing ever happened, because it is infinite. anything or any event, with respect to infinity is the same as zero. but now observe yourself. there is something wrong here right? you are, right? in infinite abundance. the other face. nothing and everything

Edited by Breakingthewall