Dodo

Quantum Entanglement and The Divine Spark

3 posts in this topic

I've recently had experience that I believe relates to this. I can verify somewhat that what is said here is truth or close to the truth, because I've had direct experience. It was and is beyond my comprehension what happened so if I have to explain it would sound a bit crazy

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo All of science is relative, meaning that it has nothing to do with awakening. Quantum mechanics is beneficial because it breaks down the material world, which is a stubborn obstacle to awakening. But after that, you need to leave it behind.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 27/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, How to be wise said:

@Dodo All of science is relative, meaning that it has nothing to do with awakening. Quantum mechanics is beneficial because it breaks down the material world, which is a stubborn obstacle to awakening. But after that, you need to leave it behind.

I meant that I had experience with "communicating" with another realm and I had crazy experience overall full of magic in another realm... Impossible to recollect all, but it was so real I can swear by it. I just cant really give any evidence, just my words... And I saw a different kind of internet... It felt like what this guy was describing as the future quantum computer... And I've seen how it could create any video, right there with people inside it as if they were real, but they were just created for the video, or were from another dimension... Really I am not here to talk about science but I just wanted to share that I think I've experienced on a practical level some of the things this guy is talking about on a scientific level

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.