Mvpjouney

Guided exercise to realize god question

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

Nearing the end of Leos most recent video i had been following along nicely and was even feeling a bit overwhelmed but the realizations, I've had small understandings of parts of what Leo was saying but not all together. Then he said now turn in on yourself or look at yourself, something like this and that was to much for me. I wonder if without psychedelic help is this even possible for me as it seems like a large leap beyond my current experience. If anyone can direct me to any posts or videos that could help me with this that would be appreciated, i am open to psychedelics again in the future but still reeling from my last experience so would prefer to do it without.

i watched the video a couple of times after that first attempt but still no further realization.

Thank you

@Mvpjouney

If it’s too much it’s okay to slow it down. There is no rush here and ultimately you cannot fail. 

It certainly is possible without psychedelics, my first awakening experiences were all sober. Just keep up your spiritual practice and watching the theory to strengthen your foundation. Then if you want to do a psychedelic, you can choose to do that.

16 hours ago, Mvpjouney said:

The recommendation...

turn in on yourself or look at yourself

The discovery of what thought attachment is...

that was to much for me. I wonder if without psychedelic help is this even possible for me as it seems like a large leap beyond my current experience. If anyone can direct me to any posts or videos that could help me with this that would be appreciated, i am open to psychedelics again in the future but still reeling from my last experience so would prefer to do it without.

Who is all this thinking about? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

To understand is to misunderstand. Don't try to understand. 

To wish to realize something is to deny what is real. Don't wish for anything and reality appears.

All ideas of the Tao(God) are false ideas.

You are That in which all ideas dissolve. Let go of all ideas. 

Yeah it's very much possible. But I think to do it sober, you would need to take time and slowly build up to it and let your body adapt. I have seen if you sleep for the day after doing such things, the next day you are much more well adapted. Sometimes you are just suddenly able to do whatever they ask. Overall advice I'd give is to just keep trying twice or thrice everyday.

@Nahm Honestly lately I've been feeling like everything outward is coming from within - which makes sense logically to me also. I've had moments where it feels like that's how it is and I don't know anything for sure - e.g. i dissolve language and meaning to a point, but then "I' pop back into my head and talk myself out of that. It seems to far fetched. I recall Leo at one point saying that awakening is beyond amazing that you will know 100% when you wake up. So i assume it's not that. It's so frustrating as I can't see behind my eyes or "within". :/

@JosephKnecht I get that language covers True god, that this figment of my imagination I've created to be "i" is not REAL, in the sense of existing within the experience of sense perception, but if i dissolve the language as far as knowing what anything is will that lead to "god"?

Your responses are all appreciated immensely thank you.

7 hours ago, Mvpjouney said:

@JosephKnecht I get that language covers True god, that this figment of my imagination I've created to be "i" is not REAL, in the sense of existing within the experience of sense perception, but if i dissolve the language as far as knowing what anything is will that lead to "god"?

Language is just a pointer to concepts. 

All concepts are cons. 

If you dissolve all concepts, you will be left with Nothing

Nothing is not a concept and can't be understood through language. 

Nothing has to be realized.